rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay...

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news...model.html

This is great. I like this girl. Probably the coolest thing I have heard a girl say all year.

Quote: (03-19-2013 01:26 PM)MidniteSpecial Wrote:  

http://colombiareports.com/colombia-news...model.html

This is great. I like this girl. Probably the coolest thing I have heard a girl say all year.

there's evidently a rip in the space-time continuum of this girl's brain. that can be the only explanation for such idiocy.

This was also stated by Bolivian President Evo Morales. He said that eating chicken made deviated men into becoming flaming homosexual with feminine mannerisms because of all the shit they put into it like xenoestrogens, pesticides (from bioaugmentation), etc.

Unless you have chickens in your back yard chances are the chicken you consume is filled with all types of pathogens you don't want in your body. Whether it makes you gay or not that's a different story. Seems people are looking for all types of answers as to why men are soft.

The incidence of gynecomastia (male tits) has grown exponentially since the advent of factory farming and the female hormones they pump into birds and dairy cows.

Maybe that's a reason as to why this generation is so much more faggy than our forebears...

Quote: (03-19-2013 03:06 PM)Titan Wrote:  

This was also stated by Bolivian President Evo Morales. He said that eating chicken made deviated men into becoming flaming homosexual with feminine mannerisms because of all the shit they put into it like xenoestrogens, pesticides (from bioaugmentation), etc.

this comment must have been made before Monsanto started shoveling money into his coffers.

When I was a kid it was believed that Puerto Rican kids matured earlier than other kids because of the steroids and other chemicals in chickens. It always seemed to us like the guys had facial hair earlier than other kids, and the girls had woman-like curves in Junior High, while other girls didn't get theirs for another few years.

There have also been cases over the years of pre-teen girls, like at age 11, hitting puberty. What she's saying isn't so outrageous. She just said it in a crude manner (linking it to homosexuality). And using drugs in livestock is an ongoing issue throughout South America, regardless of the denials from government bureaucrats.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Don't forget fluoride in the water and plastic bottles. It all adds up

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

In Greek army we called the chicken meal "the fag" for the same reason.

I think I may be the biggest flamer in the world. Can a doctor run a test?

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Ok, but why chickens? Why not pigs, goats, cows, fish and whatnot? They're all farmed with lots of chemicals.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-19-2013 04:13 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Ok, but why chickens? Why not pigs, goats, cows, fish and whatnot? They're all farmed with lots of chemicals.

I think depending on the animal, and what you're trying to achieve, you use different drugs. You might not use the same thing on a chicken that you would on a pig or a cow.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poultry_far...h_hormones

Apparently it's illegal to use hormones in chicken, and their rapid growth rate is the product of artificial selection rather than chemicals.

Honestly I had to look it up to find out whether chickens even use the same sex hormones, considering there's 350 million years of divergence there. Apparently sex hormones are basically the same in all vertebrates, which is rather interesting.

At any rate, the benefit of getting high protein intake from cheap lean meat outweighs the drawbacks of industrial farming. Agrarian societies dependent on grains as a staple all end up short and ugly, and reducing the population to the point where we can all eat grass-fed organic meat just won't happen.

Funny, most serious body builders I know eat hardly anything but chicken.

Don't fall victim to hyperbole guys...There's plenty of chicken on the market that don't have growth hormones or antibiotics in them, that you don't need to raise in your backyard either.

There's pathogens in all of our food, that includes lettuce and vegetables, organic or not, homegrown or factory farmed. We ingest billions of pathogens every day and our bodies fight them off. The last thing anyone should want is sterile food. If that's all you were exposed to the slightest whiff of a 'flu would send you to the ER.

I'd recommend staying away from the larger supermarkets. If chicken is too expensive for you then buy frozen or leg meat from a more reputable source.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I thought eating anything French made you gay?

Quote: (03-19-2013 04:53 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Funny, most serious body builders I know eat hardly anything but chicken.

Well, there are a lot of gay body builders, right?

Maybe this Colombian girl is on to something.

If she'd just said this, people would have a harder time dismissing her statement:

Quote:Quote:

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay more effeminate.

Female hormones in the water supply, the explosion of soy products, BPA in plastics.

Once you take the word "gay" out of it, this isn't as [Image: tinfoilhat.gif] as it first sounds.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's just a shit test. Anyone who didn't agree and amplify failed!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (03-19-2013 05:43 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

It's just a shit test. Anyone who didn't agree and amplify failed!

Her: Chicken makes you gay.
Me: That could be why I ordered the sausage.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

As they say, "You are what you eat."

I rarely eat chicken, maybe 1-2 times a year. Last year, I did not eat any at all.

Natalia Paris? She's the dumbest creature in Colombia. She's even a running joke between people.

And don't even say "Oh, she is kinda hot", because she has like 15+ surgeries on her all paid by the Medellin Cartel when she was younger, she was their personal whore.

PD: All the chicken in Colombia is free-range, raised by poor people that have no money for hormones. She should shut her pie hole.

Quote: (03-19-2013 09:34 PM)Volk Wrote:  

PD: All the chicken in Colombia is free-range.

No way.

Quote: (03-19-2013 09:36 PM)Titan Wrote:  

Quote: (03-19-2013 09:34 PM)Volk Wrote:  

PD: All the chicken in Colombia is free-range.

No way.

I dare you to find me a chicken farm in this country that works like a factory. Food is produced by the poor people, and poor people don't have money for mass chicken farms. It's simple and dead on.

So you guys are saying that eating cock makes you gay?