rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls you don't even want

Hey all,

So I'm new to game. I've consistently had GFs since highschool and haven't had a dry spell for more than a couple of months, so I'm not some clueless amateur. However, all my girlfriends have been people I had met socially and slowly built up a relationship with, and now that I'm out of school I need to figure out how to take random girls and get them into bed since I won't have classes/dorms to provide for me.

So clearly I need practice.

I always hear that you should be practicing constantly at the beginning, but what about girls you start well with but are just too annoying to keep up the attraction after a few text messages? I've currently got one girl who's clearly into me and we've set a date for this week. However she's managed to take my initial interest and turn it on its head with her behavior in just a couple of days. Should I follow up with it anyway just to get the practice in, or is it ridiculous to practice on someone who has managed to turn attraction into annoyance before the first date?

i am not sure whose attraction you are trying to say here...you can't guarantee the attraction of a girl unless you bang her.

If you're not interested in her... why continue?

If you don't want to bang her, the date would be pointless....

Quote: (06-02-2010 10:10 AM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

If you're not interested in her... why continue?

If you don't want to bang her, the date would be pointless....

There is only one exception to this rule, and it is if you start getting jaded on the women you date because of how much many you meet and you really don't know what you want in a chick besides looks, i say go for it. When i did a few life coaching classes (maybe that's not the right word, but its more like free assistance) i always told the guys to go out on dates with at least 3 women who were interested in them and they were sure they weren't interested in. It really gives you an understanding of what you like and don't like in a women.

But outside finding a serious relationship that might lead to marriage, im totally with Willy Wonka here. My rule is if a girl doesn't at least give me something that really interests me in the first 5 min, i just disappear, and would never set up a 2nd meet. Too many chicks, so little time; there is no point to waste your time with things you dont want. This isnt your neighborhood where you have to grow up next to the kid who is annoying but you are friends with b/c you didnt have a car. Your time is precious and spend it on things you want.

The thing is a lot of guys have problems saying no to chicks. It feels like its socially ingrained into us for a long time. Learn to say it.