rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herpes

Herpes

How many people on here think they have it? It is supposed to be extremely common with most people not knowing. Can you get it from going raw if the girl isnt having an outbreak? I dont see how any of us can go years without banging a herpes girl if youre at least occasionally going in raw.

Herpes

I think you'll find much better information by using Google. It is extremely common and many people have no symptoms.

Herpes

Serious herpes discussion. I want to find out the facts like our HIV thread.

Herpes

If you've banged more than 10 women you probably have it and don't know it. Herpes is only a big deal because the drug companies invented Valtrex and needed to market it. More serious (potentially) is HPV. There it's more like 1 in 3 women who have it. Get the HPV vaccine.

Herpes

I have a personal theory (not proven) that some people are very susceptible to herpes and will end up getting it very easily. Once they are exposed to the virus they will almost certainly get it. Other people are naturally resistant to the herpes virus and can be exposed to it over and over again without getting infected.

If my theory is correct some guys on this forum can bang over 100 girls raw and never get herpes and will test negative for it in a blood test. Other guys will get it after just a few bangs even if they use condoms. I wish there was a way for me to test this theory but there isn't.

Herpes

I thought the HERP was actually quite rare? Its cousins such as HPV is common, you have it, your ex has it, I have it, the next bitch you fuck will probably have it - its something like 1 in 7 in young people or something like that, insanely common and it spread like a wildfire out of the blue. Then other cousins such as the strain that causes cold sores is common also.

How can this thread start off saying the shit is common as hell when I have been taught that the death wish strain is actually quite rare? I am interested in knowing what the real facts are also.

I'm confused because this thread is telling me HERP is more common then Syphilis which is a ghost that only comes up if you gamble in the most dodgy of circles? Syphilis is exploding but is still in small percentages and confined to certain lifestyle groups (drugs, homos).

Quote: (03-04-2013 11:18 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

If you've banged more than 10 women you probably have it and don't know it. Herpes is only a big deal because the drug companies invented Valtrex and needed to market it. More serious (potentially) is HPV. There it's more like 1 in 3 women who have it. Get the HPV vaccine.

Well... HPV is way more worse for females as it can lead to cervical Cancer, the push to get Men to get the HPV shot is a hustle for Big Pharma.

Herpes

Herpes isn't rare. It averages out to 1 in 4 girls with HSV-2, although the prevalence is unevenly spread among ethnographic and sociosexual lines.

HPV has dozens of strains, most of which don't do anything and clear the body on their own. I remember hearing once that 80-90% of people will contract some HPV strains over the course of their sexual life. Only one or two strains cause warts and four to six have been linked to cancers. It's more than likely that we've been infecting each other with HPV for millennia without knowing about it - hell, herpes has only been a concept in the STD world for a couple decades, yet the word is Ancient Greek. That should shine a light on things.

Herpes

About 1 in 8 people have genital herpes. You can still get herpes even with a condom on if the sores are in the groin region. I know one of the worst ideas is to start raw dogging then shoving a condom on mid-coitus- the condom can rub the virus more firmly into the skin.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Herpes

If you've banged more than 10 women you probably have it and don't know it.

Uhhhh I've banged more than twice that amount. Got tested. Only thing I had was Moluscum, which isn't preventable by condoms. The STD doctor treated it immediately by just popped them out with her fingers. Didn't hurt at all, it was like popping a zit.

I think most STD risks are completely overblown.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Herpes

I have it. Yes I said it. I contracted it last year and found out when I went to the doctor after noticing blisters and cold sores all over my lips. The doc prescribed me an anti-viral medication (Valtrex) and gave me a cream and was good to go. After a week the blisters and sores were gone and have been going strong since. I dont feel any different now than I did before I had it. Supposibly outbreaks occur every 5 years or so but then you get the same treatment again. According to my doctor something like 60% of the US population has the Herpes Simplex Virus and many dont know it yet until you get some kind of blister outbreak. Ive been fucking bitches regardless, I dont budge.

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:05 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

I have it. Yes I said it. I contracted it last year and found out when I went to the doctor after noticing blisters and cold sores all over my lips. The doc prescribed me an anti-viral medication (Valtrex) and gave me a cream and was good to go. After a week the blisters and sores were gone and have been going strong since. I dont feel any different now than I did before I had it. Supposibly outbreaks occur every 5 years or so but then you get the same treatment again. According to my doctor something like 60% of the US population has the Herpes Simplex Virus and many dont know it yet until you get some kind of blister outbreak. Ive been fucking bitches regardless, I dont budge.

You got it on your lips, not your dick?

Yet another way condoms are totally worthless.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

There are two types of Herpes viruses. HSP-1 and HSP-2. I have HSP-1

HSP-1 or Herpes Simplex Virus-1 is the one that is common with 60% of the population. Usually the only symptoms you have a cold sores and blisters in your mouth and a mild fever. It is very easy to contract it, just simply by kissing someone or sharing drinks.

HSP-2 or (Genital Herpes) is the Herpes most people are familiar with. This is the one where you see blisters all over your dick. This one is very uncommon and very rare but still very treatable.

I know a little bit of this subject since I contracted it and did research after me being paranoid of dying lol. I wouldnt worry about it too much though.

Herpes

I can break it down for you:

Herpes is actually a family of DNA-virus'. An endless amount of herpes viruses exist but for us humans important are really only:

Herpes simplex ("cold sore") 1 + 2: doesn't matter which you have, they both can cause the same kind of painful skin affliction, practically anywhere on your body, but mostly on mucous membranes (that includes the genitals). Herpes simplex is very contagious but it is mostly subdued by a healthy immune system, once contracted however it willl stay with you and you can suffer an outbreak whenever your immune system isn't working at it's optimum.

Herpes zoster (Varicella zoster, human herpes virus 3) is what causes shingles in the elderly and is the same virus that causes chicken pox the first time you come in contact with it. After an outbreak in your body the virus retreats and is dormant in nerve cells and can return in the form of shingles later in life, if you've had chicken pox once it is unlikely you will suffer the same general outbreak again in future. edit: the watery liquid that pours out from a burst pustula is highly infectious. A child can also contract chicken pox from their grandmother with singles, although it's unlikely since the area affected by shingles is usually covered underneath clothes.

The only causal treatment available are antivirals (drugs that end in -vir, acylclovir, valocyclovir etc) that inhibit the virus replication in infected cells. But these drugs don't eradicate the virus in your body, they just stop the spreading of the virus in your system.

If you're a healthy adult Herpes is no big deal, but Herpes can be deadly for people with a weakened immune system (such as people with AIDS or after under immune suppressants after organ transplantation etc) when developing a herpes meningitis or enzephalitis (basically a herpes infection of the brain). Newborns cannot deal with Herpes simplex and get severely ill, the mortality rate is high, therefore if you have a cold sore or genital herpes you need to stay away from newborn babies younger than a month. People have killed their newborns by infecting them with herpes by kissing them while having a cold sore.

If you've slept around your immune system has most likely come in contact and dealt with the herpes virus already.

HPV is a different type of virus family (the one that causes warts) and I'll leave that to another day. Herpes is far more common than Syphilis but Syphilis will make you very ill in the long term if it's goes undetected. Syphilis is a bacterial infection and therefore easier to treat and eradicate than a virus.

Herpes

Men aren't given the vaccine for hpv. Most doctors find it worthless.
Especially if you are over 26

I am the cock carousel

Herpes

http://postmasculine.com/std-guide

This was posted before and provides a decent, practical breakdown on the most popular STDs

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:52 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

HSP-1 or Herpes Simplex Virus-1 is the one that is common with 60% of the population. Usually the only symptoms you have a cold sores and blisters in your mouth and a mild fever. It is very easy to contract it, just simply by kissing someone or sharing drinks.

HSP-2 or (Genital Herpes) is the Herpes most people are familiar with. This is the one where you see blisters all over your dick. This one is very uncommon and very rare but still very treatable.

I know a little bit of this subject since I contracted it and did research after me being paranoid of dying lol. I wouldnt worry about it too much though.

It's HSV. Herpes Simplex Virus. Most people have HSV-1, and most people contract it from their mothers before the age of 6. Slightly over 20% of the population has HSV-2.

Other herpetic viruses that are pathogenic to humans include EBV (Epstein-Barr Virus, the virus that causes mono) and CMV (cytomegalovirus, a problem for AIDS patients).

Herpes

I got oral herpes. Ive had 1 coldsore my entire life and it disappeared in 4 days without any treatment. A lot of STDs can be cured 100%, most of the other ones that can't have slight inconveniences a couple times a year. You can't even get AIDS if you fucked a girl without a condom 100 times.

Herpes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HPV

Excellent write ups - graphic photos and extensive references to pubs by medical and microbiology professionals.

Herpes

So much misinformation on STD threads on this forum, especially herpes threads, it's straight up laughable. I like how everyone thinks they are an expert on the subject, it doesn't take more than 15 minutes to do a couple google searches and you will get all the information you will need, I find webmd to be a pretty good resource.

As someone who has actually spent a bit of time reasearching this topic, I will drop my two cents... About 50-60% of the U.S. population has HSV-1 which is oral herpes, if you ever got a gnarly cold sore or two on your lips or mouth, you probably have oral herpes. Normally when I see a chick with HSV-1, she only has one or two cold sores, but one time in Laos I saw this Brittish girl who's lips were completely covered by them, LOL, as it turns out it was the same bitch who tried to steal a drink from me at the Thai islands a few weeks prior, but that's a different story all together.

Back to the topic at hand, it's been estimated that 1 in 4 American women has HSV-2, which is genital herpes, while only 1 in 5 American men are supposed to have it. Who knows why women have a higher rate, my guess is that American women are sluts and are having sex with way more partners than the average American man.

The first genital herpes outbreak is usually the worst and can last up to 3 weeks or longer if not treated right away. To treat it, you get a prescription to valtrex or the generic form which I believe is called acyclovir. If you are in good health and have a strong immune system you shouldn't have frequent recurring outbreaks, unless you get sick and your immune system goes to shit, or you have raw dog sex with another infected partner, both those factors can lead to another outbreak.

A fair amount of people are infected with the HSV-2 virus, but haven't had an outbreak and don't know that they have it, I am willing to wager that this applies to a great deal of guys on the forum. I have no idea why some people's bodies don't react the same way to the virus and why they are able to carry it without displaying symptoms. My only guess is that they have a really healthy immune system.

Still other people have the virus, but don't display the classic symptoms, which ofcourse are cold sore blisters. Some people just get really itchy rashes, etc., from what I hear with women it can be really similar to having a yeast infection.

A lot of people have herpes, and I'd again wager a lot of guys on this forum, but are just living in denial and won't admit that they have it. If you are a guy with a super high notch count, and have raw dogged well into the double or tripple digits, I don't see how you couldn't have it, unless you have some kind of magical penis or are only fucking 18 year old girls who are practically virgins.

Herpes carries a pretty bad social stigma, and even on a relatively anoymous internet forum, guys aren't going to be willing to stick their necks out and say that they have it, out of fear of damaging their reputation.

For guys who do have it, it really is just a sticky situation when you get involved with a new chick, unless she knows she has it, it can be a huge deal breaker for the vast majority of women. It creates a situation where the proper thing to do is tell them straight up, but if you do that, you greatly risk losing the precious bang. I think the best alternative is just strap up with a jimmy hat, and if things progress in the future, you got to disclose the situation.

So basically, I feel that I dropped probably the only truthful reply on this thread, read at your own peril. For guys living in denial, everyone has got to face the truth. Maybe if you carry the virus, but don't know and have never had symptoms, ignorance may be bliss. Ultimately what it boils down to is that if you have raw dogged multiple American sluts, you probably have the virus.

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 11:48 AM)lurker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 03:52 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

It's HSV. Herpes Simplex Virus. Most people have HSV-1, and most people contract it from their mothers before the age of 6. Slightly over 20% of the population has HSV-2.

Other herpetic viruses that are pathogenic to humans include EBV (Epstein-Barr Virus, the virus that causes mono) and CMV (cytomegalovirus, a problem for AIDS patients).

Yeah my bad. I accidently put "P's" instead of "V's"

Herpes

To be honest about STDs, you have to be a little bit "racist."

http://dangerandplay.com/2012/04/25/how-...vent-stds/

Quote:Quote:

The study finds that women and blacks were most likely to be infected. HSV-2 prevalence was nearly twice as high among women (20.9 percent) than men (11.5 percent), and was more than three times higher among blacks (39.2 percent) than whites (12.3 percent). The most affected group was black women, with a prevalence rate of 48 percent.

Limit yourselves to low-risk populations. Young white girls have fewer sexual partners and thus a lower exposure rate.

Women who just got out of a divorce/long term relationship are generally safe bets.

The older a woman gets, the more partners she's had (save cases like divorce, noted above) and thus the greater risk.

Stick with 18-28 year old white girls and you'll be pretty damned safe.

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:31 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

<snip>

The problem with your argument is you, as most people do in this PC age, look at overall statistics.

What's the infection rate of straight white men?

It's pretty low, man.

The infection rate of straight white women is low, too - far lower than Hispanic and black women.

So if you're a straight white man who sticks to straight white women, the odds of having the herp is much lower than hysterial headlines and CDC press releases makes it out to be.

But it's too un-PC to tell the truth about STD rates and race.

Herpes and HIV are basically problems of the gay and black communities.

Why that is...I don't know. But the stats are the stats.

Herpes

Quote: (03-05-2013 01:50 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:31 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

<snip>

The problem with your argument is you, as most people do in this PC age, look at overall statistics.

What's the infection rate of straight white men?

It's pretty low, man.

The infection rate of straight white women is low, too - far lower than Hispanic and black women.

So if you're a straight white man who sticks to straight white women, the odds of having the herp is much lower than hysterial headlines and CDC press releases makes it out to be.

But it's too un-PC to tell the truth about STD rates and race.

Herpes and HIV are basically problems of the gay and black communities.

Why that is...I don't know. But the stats are the stats.

I don't know where your stats are coming from, and frankly I don't care enough to spend the time to do a little cross research.

But, I don't know if I buy this whole white girls don't have as many sexual partners shit. From my experience and observations white girls are raging whores and have had lot's of sexual partners, to me they are much easier and get around a lot more than black or Hispanic chicks. Once again I am going off my expèriences, I'm sure there are slutty black and Hispanic women too.

For one I don't doubt that STD rates are higher with blacks, but to say that if you are a white guy and just fuck white girls you'll be okay just sounds like straight up B.S. as well. Plus in this day in age most white girls have experimented and fucked around with at least a couple black or Hispanic guys, so I guess no one is safe.

Either way, MikeCF I respect your opinion and consider you to be one of the best, most intelligent, experienced and honest guys on the forum, in addition to having one of the best blogs on the internet. But in this case I respectfully disagree, and think you are a bit off the mark. Furthermore, a lot of guys, myself included have had one night stands with chicks we went raw on, and it's not like you exactly know a woman's entire sexual history.

Even if it's not a ONS, I think we all know women cannot be trusted, shes' not going to exactly tell you how many guys she's fucked, or about the one time she got really drunk and wild at a party and ended up getting double teamed by two frat boys. Point is you never know a woman's true history, and just to assume that since she's a young white girl she has a lower partner count is just a true fallacy.

Herpes

I've fucked over a hundred girls, many of them raw.

I got tested for STDs in Jan and I'm clean.

Herpes

I am sure a lot of guys will shit on this but I have witnessed first hand ozone therapy and how it cured genital herpes. I am big on alternative medicine and I had a friend call me this past spring crying how her boyfriend gave her herpes. I introduced her to my naturopath and they started her on ozone treatments. She had 6 done I believe over the course of 6 weeks. Basically about a 100 bucks a pop and since June she has been tested 3 times and all 3 times have come back negative.

For herpes there is a couple different ways to attack it with ozone therapy. The method she used was just straight IV into her blood. They hook up a machine that is connected to an oxygen tank and it creates ozone and then it flows into a saline drip and into the blood. Takes 20 minutes roughly to do a session.

Also another effective method is cupping at the base of the spine. When herpes goes dormant it retreats to the base of the spine and hides out there. All you do is basically get a funnel and place it on the back of the spine and have the ozone saline drip onto the base of the spine and hold it there so the skin can absorb it.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans