rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

turning shit into sugar.

turning shit into sugar.

Consider this post as written with humility, and respect towards some of the great men of action, the great thinkers and the great writers here. As a 20 year old, a 20 year old player with 46 notches nonetheless, I have only two interests, and that is to acquire knowledge from the wiser guys, and also share with you some fresh thoughts that haven't been to hardened, and that are not too conventional yet.

there is a certain negativity towards certain situations and things all around the manosphere and the "puasphere".
There are some obstacles, that seems to be universal somehow, but now i will dare to challenge some of the beleifs that some of us have.

To name a few, I myself have a negativity towards:

-Smartphones. - The way it distracts me, and the way it makes cock available for girls 24/7

-Facebook. -being facebook friends with girls I haven't banged. -Loosing some of the mystery, which facebook might destroy.

-Bad Logistics.

-Girls in big groups.

-Girls with boyfriends.

-Bad locations, such as Copenhagen where i live.

I often accept defeat from some of the "obstacles" above.

As a ferocious reader of Robert Greene, and with inspiration from "the 50th law" I now ask:
Is there a way to turn around these obstacles, and turn them into our advantage?

I have experience myself from turning obstacles into opportunities myself. Here are some situations where i have real life experience:

-Lets start with BAD LOGISTICS.
It seems to be a law among many, that bad logistics is a game destroyer. I agree to a certain degree, but i do believe that we can turn this into our advantage, instead of letting it defeat us.
Bad logistics, can open up our minds and get us more creative. It is like a kind of death ground, where the only chance of getting laid, is to do a 10 minute bathroom pull.
In November, i did a bathroom pull at a bar called Billy Booze in copenhagen, and she was actually a girl that a normal horny guy would never refuse to bang. If I have to put her on a scale of hotness she is a 7. She didn't answer my texts the next day, but wasn't it better than just letting my self be defeated by obstacles?
She was even with a group of friends, and her boss was there.. I was in a state of total self confidence, and i was also a bit lucky, but I did not let the shit bother me. I turned my environment into my advantage.
When i lived with my parents, I was even more on deathground, and more desperate to make quick pulls. So in the last 2 years i have made three 10 minute pulls which lead to sex, and it has been total strangers all times. Other times i just got a blow job, which is better than nothing. I do beleive that one sees these opportunies more, when the logistics suck..

IF A GIRL HAS A BOYFRIEND:
One time, when I was 17 years old, I actually turned it into my favor that a girl had a boyfriend. I was kind of new to the game, but i knew a 22 year old player, with 100+ notches that helped me with strategy. He taught me, that it was more intriuging, and dangerous to flirt with me when she had a boyfriend. He also told me to be a contrast to her boyfriend, and be bold, when her boyfriend was timid.
9/10 times I defeat myself, by limiting myself and my advances when i find out a girl has a boyfriend. But I do KNOW, that i create some of the obstacles in my mind.
Any of you who turn these odds to your favor?

These are some of the obstacles where i have no experience, but a lot of theories. Consider this as ideas only

What about FACEBOOK?
Facebook, has become a thing to avoid in my mind..
BUT, i think that this technology can be used to our advantage.
what if we made ourselves into local celebreties on facebook?
we could use facebook to Demonstrate Higher Value. At least I could try not to be so negative about it, and get a more compeilling facebook page. My facebook profile right now, is just a boring normal guy facebook. Maybe I could make it more interesting, with photos with hot chicks, with friends and girls posting on my page, and with all kinds of flashy shit..
Any of you who has a kind of "celebrity" facebook page?

Smartphones:
I'm just playing with this thought.
When a girl sees my number, when i text her monday night, i am just a boring name. I have no value to her, and maybe she was drunk when i met her, so she doesn't even remember me.
What if i were to counter this fate of getting flakes and no responses?
Maybe we could do some kind of maneuvering that turned her smartphone as a weapon against her?
The next time i get a girls number, I am going to take 2-3 pictures with me and her. And then i will attach a picture of us to my number, so when i call she sees me and her.
Maybe I could even record a movie, so she has some memories of me..
I get so many numbers, that are just blank names that doesn't respond.
Do you guys have some ideas to turn her smartphone mania into our advantage?

Bad locations:
Some bad locations, with shitty ratios can be a game destroyer.
But Is it not much more rewarding to the top 1 percent of guys?
In a city like Copenhagen, there is a shitty ratio, with a lot of betas..
But i do beleive it can become a playground for top players.. if the normal guy doesn't fuck a lot of girls, that makes it rewarding to the top 1 % who can get 95 % of the accumulated notches in a country. In a shitty country or city, the top players can monopolize the hottest girls I believe.

Do you have any experiences of turning some of these hardened beliefs that we consider negative, Into your advantages?

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-04-2013 03:33 PM)makaveli Wrote:  

Do you have any experiences of turning some of these hardened beliefs that we consider negative, Into your advantages?

The biggest problem I had was with rejection/failure. I didn't realize that failure should just be viewed as practice for success, and that when a girl rejects you it's not a judgement of you, it's her expressing her own preferences. Just like if you were choose an apple instead of an orange. Flipping the script I realized that I thought it would be stupid if a girl was into me, I rejected her (say she's not really my type because she has a flat ass and no boobs), and then she gets really upset and hurt. It would be stupid because it doesn't reflect on her as a person, just on my preferences. I no longer view rejection/failure as an inherently negative thing.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

turning shit into sugar.

20 year old with 46 notches?

22 year old with 100+ notches?

Jesus, Danish girls must be the sluttiest on the planet.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

turning shit into sugar.

Quote:Quote:

The next time i get a girls number, I am going to take 2-3 pictures with me and her. And then i will attach a picture of us to my number, so when i call she sees me and her.

Actually pretty clever, that. Good post.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-04-2013 09:49 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

This isn't really that much if you went to a 4-year college and had some semblance of game (I def. didnt until 3rd year).

My room-mate in under-grad had 60 girls his freshman year and 30-40 his sophmore year. boom 100 girls before 21 years old.

Frat boys bang their ways through sorrority girls. Aka formals, social nights, mixers, ski-trips blah blah blah.

Bball and F-ball (hahah American Football) have groupies. Its just 1 constant shit-show. Bongs, beers and hoes. I shoulda made these friends much much sooner. =/.

Freshman dorms should be renamed "Orgies on this Residence w/barely legal poon"

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

turning shit into sugar.

It is possible to overcome all of these so called obstacles with just one thing: Will Power. I don't see any of these things as major issues. The greatest obstacle is the our own limiting beliefs in ourselves and what is possible. If you think you have problems and have already banged 46 girls you don't know what real problems are [Image: smile.gif]

turning shit into sugar.

[Image: potd.gif]

All the guys saying how shitty DC/Toronto/LA/wherever needs to read this. Sure other places have nicer/more feminine women and better logistics but where theres a will theres a way. There will always be pussy for the man who works at it. I think I'm going to go re-read my 'complaints' about my town and figure out how to either work them to my advantage or minimize their influence on my time meeting women.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-04-2013 09:49 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

You say, the girls must be sluts.

I say… game recognized.

Quote: (03-04-2013 08:38 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

The biggest problem I had was with rejection/failure. I didn't realize that failure should just be viewed as practice for success, and that when a girl rejects you it's not a judgement of you, it's her expressing her own preferences. Just like if you were choose an apple instead of an orange. Flipping the script I realized that I thought it would be stupid if a girl was into me, I rejected her (say she's not really my type because she has a flat ass and no boobs), and then she gets really upset and hurt. It would be stupid because it doesn't reflect on her as a person, just on my preferences. I no longer view rejection/failure as an inherently negative thing.

It's not even that she's expressing her preferences, she doesn't even know you well enough to make any reasonable judgment about your character.

Thus my favorite way of rationalizing rejection into not meaning anything is that girls simply reject your approach, not you as a person.

turning shit into sugar.

I like the idea of taking a pic of you and the girl to counter flakes. Dunno if it'll work though.

turning shit into sugar.

When I meet a 22 year old guy who tells me he has over 100 notches, I don't think "game recognized" as much as I think "bullshitter recognized."

Sort of like those guys you meet every now and then you tell you they're a "Navy SEAL with over 50 confirmed kills" or some nonsense like that.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:00 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

When I meet a 22 year old guy who tells me he has over 100 notches, I don't think "game recognized" as much as I think "bullshitter recognized."

Sort of like those guys you meet every now and then you tell you they're a "Navy SEAL with over 50 confirmed kills" or some nonsense like that.

Is it possible that a man, who has been sexually active since the age of 13, who is bold among timid men, can get 100+ notches at age 22? He is 24 now. Is it possible that i know 1 guy who is a 1 in 300 kind of guy?
9 years of sexual activity, and a 100+ notches is not that crazy [Image: smile.gif]
I have no proof of course, but he has gotten me laid with more than 10 girls. That means he has helped me texting, strategizing, and has just told me what to do.
He just has a deep understandig of this field.
You dont have to believe me though.

Quote: (03-05-2013 12:57 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

It is possible to overcome all of these so called obstacles with just one thing: Will Power. I don't see any of these things as major issues. The greatest obstacle is the our own limiting beliefs in ourselves and what is possible. If you think you have problems and have already banged 46 girls you don't know what real problems are [Image: smile.gif]

It's not neccesarily problems, but i do believe that some of these beliefs can limit our actions, and our creativity. The problem is when one's mind create obstacles where there are none, or where there are opportunities. This is not complaints [Image: smile.gif]

turning shit into sugar.

Bear in mind the reason a lot of guys will call bs on a notch count of 100+ by 22 is because it threatens their realities. Coasting along, adding a handful of new notches every year, they've convinced themselves they're doing better than nearly everyone else, or as least as well as they can. Put something like that in their face and it makes them confront the fact that they could have been doing a lot better and that there are people out there for who that is a reality, and seeing as their notch count is a defining characteristic of their self esteem, it raises their insecurities to the surface, causing them to lash out.

Personally, I've not even slept with that many by age 31, but it is of no consequence to me - I've slept with enough to put the notch count hyena to bed, and realise that it is ultimately a meaningless metric. It could either be an indicator of low self-esteem, a high sex drive, or both.

turning shit into sugar.

In my experience, bad logistics only affect you if the girl isn't really sold on you. If she isn't 100% convinced.

When she is, it doesn't matter if she has to drive 50 minutes to go to your house. She will. I've experienced that.

The boyfriend part is true. In the past when I found out a girl had a boyfriend I'd try not to flirt with her. Nowadays, I prefer to bang girls with boyfriends. They're easier to bang, Lower maintenance, lower investment, more rewards. Sex without having to spend much money or time on the girl.

Excellent post. It got me thinking for a while.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-10-2013 11:50 AM)Hoodlum Wrote:  

Bear in mind the reason a lot of guys will call bs on a notch count of 100+ by 22 is because it threatens their realities. Coasting along, adding a handful of new notches every year, they've convinced themselves they're doing better than nearly everyone else, or as least as well as they can. Put something like that in their face and it makes them confront the fact that they could have been doing a lot better and that there are people out there for who that is a reality, and seeing as their notch count is a defining characteristic of their self esteem, it raises their insecurities to the surface, causing them to lash out.

Personally, I've not even slept with that many by age 31, but it is of no consequence to me - I've slept with enough to put the notch count hyena to bed, and realise that it is ultimately a meaningless metric. It could either be an indicator of low self-esteem, a high sex drive, or both.

Or bear in mind the fact that most guys who claim a notch count of 100+ at age 22 are, in fact, full of shit, and just trying to impress their buddies.

Of course there are legit natural super players who have those kind of numbers, but they are few and far between.

Sounds like you're projecting your own insecurities on to others. Not everyone is motivated to call bullshit on an extraordinary claim because they're secretly jealous and insecure.

Some guys will call bullshit because, well...something just smells like bullshit.

turning shit into sugar.

1 new notch a month for 8 years -there you have a 100.
Is it that hard to believe?

I have 47 as we speak, and i just turned 20.
I already have 4 new notches this year. i just had 2 new in 9 days.
Last year i had 22 new notches.
Do you want to know how? I spent more hours practising than anybody else i have ever met.. I went out alone time and time again - do you know how painful it can be to just go alone into a club or a bar?
I apprenticed under a real player. I got 100's of rejections. I analyzed every single rejection or succes. For every yes, i had 10 no's.

turning shit into sugar.

I'm with scorpion on this one. I have heard of natural players getting anywhere from 20 to 100 notches by the time they turn 21 but that kind of shit is few and far between and likely inflated. One of my friends had the gall to tell me he slept with 140 women before he turned 17 which is just nuts considering I had never seen him around women and he'd gotten into an LTR with a marginal chick for like four years right after high school. These same players are generally blue pill to a fault (more honest with women) and will tell girls a number between 8 and 15 which is probably closer to the truth, as most of the time the girls they're fucking might sniff a rat and can confirm between them who he's slept with, thereby having the possibility of calling his bluff and making him look like a loser.

There's just too many logistical issues involved to get that many lays before you have your own job, place, car, money, and any independence to speak of. Calling bullshit is not unreasonable.

I know one guy who is 21 and I believe his self reported notch count (somewhere in the 70s) because he's a star quarterback and does nothing but drink and fuck. His grades are so bad that the school offered to give him remedial classes and discount tuition so he can "finish his degree in exercise science" and bring the team to glory for a fifth year. I heard that he'd slept with two professors in exchange for good grades. It's that kind of edge I can understand and consider credible in a young player's market.

turning shit into sugar.

Makaveli appears to be the same guy from this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1nzo0G993E

He's also in this thread:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21...393688.htm

His high notchcount seems unlikely for his age, but I watched the video posted above and from his conversation it appears he lives in Copenhagen somewhere near a nice part of the city.

Thus he comes from a rich family, is tall, good looking, and has his own room/place to bring girls back to.

If he's had perfect conditions for so long, plus in a country where the drinking age is 18 so he can go out at night, and he's been doing this for a few years under the tutleage of another player... then yes, his high notchcount seems plausible.

One question, just to be clear of any cultural differences, Makaveli:

What do you consider a notch? Blow job? Penis in vagina? Penis in ass?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-05-2013 10:20 AM)the virgin chronicles Wrote:  

I like the idea of taking a pic of you and the girl to counter flakes. Dunno if it'll work though.

This can be a nifty way to associate yourself with FUN and with a particular memory of hers of that night out. I agree with others, though, that it's just a tool in the arsenal. It would be more useful when the interaction is SHORT or some other logistics fall through. Under decent conditions, you should be able to have the time to have her fall into your frame and thus be wholly committed and looking forward to seeing you again.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

turning shit into sugar.

I am not to be confused with boy toy. I know him from the good looking loser forum, but i never met him. Apparently he has 100+ notches and is one year older than me. A former friend of mine has been out with him a couple of times.

http://www.boytoystory.com/ this is his blog.

I am 5,8,(172 cm) live in a place called amager 5 kilometers from the center of copenhagen.
I dont have as good logistics, and looks as him.
My family is not rich, and i am economicaly self reliant. I have a beer belly, and i am not nearly as fit as him.

I notch is not anal, its not blow job.
A notch is a dick inside a pussy.

turning shit into sugar.

http://youtu.be/V3eaR3T6kb8

This is me, im André.
47 notches. In the above video are two of them.

I have been living in my own appartment for 8 months, but before that i still had ~ 25 notches.

3 from one week in a festival.
2 at one time from a foursome.
A lot of girls are from online.
Very few social circle.
A handful from day game.
And also quite a few from night game, bathroom stalls and a couple of pulls to my appartment.

turning shit into sugar.

Yeah I got nothing to dispute. I guess the only thing I have to say is that I'd be a little nervous about posting on the RVF with all that personal information, just in case one of your lady friends googles you and finds your youtube/rvf profile/etc. I think you have your last name on your youtube account as well.
When your anonymity is compromised, being affiliated with the RVF not long after Roosh's hilarious "Don't Bang Denmark" and all the related political hysterics is probably not in your best interests, just a heads up. How did you find the forum, anyhow?

turning shit into sugar.

Nice Makaveli. [Image: smile.gif] What do you think of Roosh's "Don't Bang Denmark" book?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

turning shit into sugar.

Quote: (03-14-2013 04:31 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Yeah I got nothing to dispute. I guess the only thing I have to say is that I'd be a little nervous about posting on the RVF with all that personal information, just in case one of your lady friends googles you and finds your youtube/rvf profile/etc. I think you have your last name on your youtube account as well.
When your anonymity is compromised, being affiliated with the RVF not long after Roosh's hilarious "Don't Bang Denmark" and all the related political hysterics is probably not in your best interests, just a heads up. How did you find the forum, anyhow?

Thank you [Image: smile.gif]
I don't have a lot of friends anyway, and my family knows i'm a player, and they accept it.. So i dont care about my anonymity so much. Also I can't figure out how to retain hot girls, so i dont care if they find out.

Quote: (03-14-2013 05:55 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice Makaveli. [Image: smile.gif] What do you think of Roosh's "Don't Bang Denmark" book?

It is accurate about the culture, and the women in Copenhagen.
It's amazing that after 2 months, he had such a sharp view on reality. I really liked the book.
He hit a truth in that book, when he said that to get laid in denmark, it is best to be a beta guy who approaches a lot, and is not afraid of going after the bang.

After I read it, I got so angry, and i actually lost a lot of friends from expressing the truths from dont bang denmark. My 17 year old little brother is now a fan, and he got his girlfriend just after he bought "bang"
I also enjoyed to read "Day bang" and "30 bangs" on my kindle.

BUT i think the section about bars, and places to go, are not so universal for men in general. I know it's a subjective book, but i tried out the bar "Bakken", that he recomended. (Which was on his list of the easiest places to get laid in the world)
- It might be good for one type of guy, and bad for others.
That place is filled with hipsters, and people who are 25+.
When i went there i thought that he was recominding it, just to fool the reader. But i tried to see it from the viewpoint of Roosh, and maybe the women in that place, just responded better to his type of game, and his personality. I can understand, why he recomended that place, in the light of his own experience.

When i'm doing night game, I am very agressive, and a creeper. I prefer a place called Billy Booze, at a street called "kattesundet", because the place is filled with horny 18 year old girls.. this place responds better to me. It's a place where people come and go all night, which means that i can play the numbers game. It was actually from this forum, that i discovered my little niche place.

so all in all, different people, might have different perceptions of reality. A place where he can easily get laid, might be like hell for me.

On that concept, i would recomend every guy on this forum to read the book called "dont sleep, there are snakes" by daniel everett. I think roosh recomended it too, and Daniel Everett is also in Robert Greene's new book "Mastery"..

turning shit into sugar.

The book "Don't sleep, there are snakes" has a fascinating story about a Godless Tribe that De-converts Christian linguist. The Piraha culture and the language reflects a way of life that evades contemporary understanding. The Piraha people have no history, no descriptive words and no subordinate clauses. That makes their language one of the strangest in the world -- and also one of the most hotly debated by linguists This guy learn new language theories that sent ripples through the linguistic establishment that challenged the theories of the great Noam Chomsky.
, If someone dies in the tribe die they may mourn a day, but tomorrow its as if never happen. They have no concept of depression. It really backs up a lot of what Eckhart Tolle saying in the Power of Now

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

turning shit into sugar.

Hey Makaveli
what is your festival game? I'm going to Tomorrowland and some other festivals (maybe Roskilde) and it'd be good to know a basic strategy.