rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Thought Experiment

A Thought Experiment

Hi All,

Hopefully this can inspire some newbies to approach some more.

Now, I assume that you guys are attractive in some way, or at least working towards being attractive by nature of being on here.

Without further ado:

Attractive women can be divided into three categories: "Yes", "no", or "maybe" girls.

"Yes" girls want to jump your bones, "no" girls wouldn't sleep with you even if you were the last guy on earth. Then there are "maybe" girls who are on the fence about you. They have a normal distribution with the "maybe" girls making up the majority of attractive women.

The majority of us men have certain characteristics that are out of our control which can be used to negatively stereotype us. We perceive these traits as limiting factors. Some examples being our ethnicity, our heights, our handsomeness, etc.

A thought experiment for you:
Think of an alien.
You know, UFO’s, and all that BS?
What was the first alien you thought of?
Little Green Men? Gray Men? Big Eyes, Oval head, Small Nose, Small Mouth? Most likely on two legs, with two arms?
How would it communicate?
Speaking with its mouth, saying “Take me to your leader?” or “Klaatu Barada Nikto?”

How about this kind of alien: A microscopic alien that congregates in the form of a gaseous cloud that communicates entirely through smells.

If this was the first idea you had when coming up with an alien, then congrats, you’re psychic. But that’s not the point of this experiment.

For those that originally thought of an LGM but have now extended your concept of what an alien could be, then congrats.

You've experienced the same thought process as the “maybe” girls who "somehow find you interesting".

Realize this: The thought of her dating someone like you may have never entered into her head until you arrived.

If she's only exposed to a certain ideal of an attractive man, then she will only seek that kind of man.

Most “maybe” women are largely unexposed to people like you, save for minor interactions they have with them in their life. And those interactions are largely going to be stereotypical(reinforcing her preconceived notions) or non-sexual in nature(not challenging her preconceived notions). So, being that one who defies that stereotype represents an opportunity for you to show who you are.

Realize that the current environment, with this knowledge, is nothing but opportunities.

You just simply need to approach.

Her preconceived notions of "attractive" are largely irrelevant.

Sure, there are “no” girls who flat out don’t dig you, but who cares about them?

"Maybe" girls and "yes" girls combined will always outnumber them.

Sure, you'll need game to make something happen, but the first step is to put yourself out there.

I've lost count of how many girls I've been with who've said flat out they wouldn't date someone like me because of my ethnicity or height but somehow find me interesting/attractive.

The reason that I succeeded was because I was the man who had the balls to defy her preconceived notions.

Do you have it in you?

-Dark&Handsome