rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Took this chick how last night. Where can I improve?

Took this older chick out tonight that I met on pof. She is divorced with two kids, but fuck it, I'm on a dry spell. I'd rate her like a 6.5.

Preface: She gave me her number without me asking and asked me to go out that night. I held off, but finally agreed. Of course she immediately asks me what I do when we begin texting. I tell her I am a professional seal hunter. (Thanks, Roosh!)

We meet up at the bar, so logistics are already kind of shitty. She's sitting on a bar stool, I grab the bottom of the bar stool and move her over to make room and she let's out a little yelp.

I buy the first round and we play a game of pool and we talk a lot of shit to each other, playfully. I lose.

We play a game of foosball. We talk more shit to each other. She says I must play this a lot, b/c I am pretty good. I say no, you are just really bad at this. I win this time and crush her soul.

She buys the next round and we play a game of darts. I tell her that loser has to buy a bottle of wine. She agrees. We talk a lot of shit to each other. She tells me about her job, I don't really pay attention. I win the game and she closes her tab.

We are leaning up against her car (minivan lol) talking about nothing and I grab her and we start making out. I suggest we go grab that bottle of wine and go back to her place and I can cook something. She says we can't because of the kids. I tell her to put them to bed. She says she doesn't want the babysitter to know. I tell I will wait for the babysitter to leave. Meanwhile I am putting my hand down the front of her pants and she isn't putting up any physical resistance. I back off for some reason. Idiot. I ask to see the inside of her van. The plan was to sit in the back and escalate things further. There are car seats in both seats. Well fuck. At this point I should have just went full caveman and shoved her in, but I pussied out. She keeps repeating how she's a good girl and tells me to text her tomorrow. I say ok and go home with my dick in my hand.

I think this would have stood a better chance with solid logistics. But alas, I live with my mom and she has children that will be scorned for life if they see us fucking, or something.

So I sent her a text the day after asking how her was going. After she responded I waited an hour or so and asked when I was going to get my bottle of wine and she never responded.

I am thinking I should give up on her now and delete the number. Thoughts?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

restart text in a week. until then NEXT

It's a pickup myth that every girl can be fucked on day 2 - especially with shitty logistics.

Maybe you did nothing wrong. Only way you will know is to try the caveman move next time in a similar situation. Even then you might not learn much, because every girl won't react the same way.

Quote: (03-01-2013 01:05 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

restart text in a week. until then NEXT

If you wait a week, she may have forgotten about you. I would say text again in 2 days, then if nothing, in a week, then if nothing drop it.

Dude you posted this in the lounge twice. And in the date thread.

You're way too invested, chill out.

Clearly I am an attention whore. My bad, dawg.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Take some time out of all this and stop worrying over it so much. Remember there are always more chicks to be gamed. Don't get too hung up or too attached to any particular one. It will fuck you over

Solid game. You did everything you possible could but have great logistics. You should have gone to he closest park and smash there. If you had money, hit a motel up. Whenever Im in my city, I have two thirty dollar motels I can go to on both sides of the city. That way I have access in the morning and she still wont know my exact spot just in case she is stupid.

Lizards are stupid and you might have missed your chance. We all have been there. My POF game is weak but all I need is 1/30. Keep fishing and take it as a lesson learned.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.