rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to change your personality along with your swole body ?

Finally the 1st ! Whats going on brahs ?
In the past year I've gone from 145 to 183 lbs at 6 foot. I've spent my whole life being skinny and molded my personality accordingly. My default mode was the fun , intelligent , witty , yet somewhat weird beta guy.

I have a question tho .

I am having real trouble with personality/body incongruence. Now that i definitely look like i work out even with a shirt on, guys seem to give me more respect, girls give me exponentially more attention but i cannot seem to break out of my old ways of overcompensating through too much humor and display of book smarts. I can feel the incongruence turning people off ... i cannot pull my old self anymore because I'm kinda swole, and I'm trouble cultivating the Alpha.

How do i just cut it off and become Alpha ? Have any of u RVF brahs gone through the same dilemma ? Any tips , insights are appreciated. Thanks Brahs !

Before you get some advice, you have to answer this question: Do you dance like this? [Image: troll.gif]

It's the first of the month, after all.

Quote: (03-01-2013 12:50 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Before you get some advice, you have to answer this question: Do you dance like this? [Image: troll.gif]

It's the first of the month, after all.

Nah man ! not a troll. Just asking for legit advice from more experienced players.

We don't use text-speak here.

[Image: attachment.jpg10240]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Brahs should work on being dominant brahkings no matter how swole they are

Oops

Quote:Quote:

I'm trouble cultivating the Alpha.

How do i just cut it off and become Alpha ? Have any of u RVF brahs gone through the same dilemma ? Any tips , insights are appreciated. Thanks Brahs !

There's only one magic pill, and that's the Red one. You put in your time at the gym, and that's a start. Next up is all the other parts of your life. Do you have goals? Are you honest with yourself and what you want? Do you spend your life for yourself or for others? Read some self help classics like 7 Habits or How to Stop Worrying and actually use the techniques. Write things down. Put the time in like you put your time in going to the gym. You've begun to cultivate your body, now cultivate your life.

My first post, too. Finally have a place to vent.

It'll take time to improve social skills by practicing the actual habit of having conversations with strangers. Just smiling and being interested in people will eventually make you more interesting to people.