rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are your 30s better than your 20s?

Just curious, for the guys in their 30s and 40s - do you feel like your 30s are/were better than your 20s were?

Or just different?

Honestly,ten times better. I'm wealthier,healthier,more confident,better with women,able to do things that in my 20's I could only dream about,the list goes on. At 38 I believe I am at my peak and will remain at it until about 45.

I am nearly 31. I go out less and I do miss university.

Yet - since I am so much more confident I would say the experience is better.

I have being feeling this way from about 28 onward.

Holy shit yes. 30s are amazing. Especially post-red pill. Not being ashamed about liking younger women? Understanding how things work? And now I've got a little bit of money? Sign me right up for that.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

I don't think it is written in stone one way or the other. I'd say my 20s were better just because it is hard to beat the thrill of new experiences, the feeling that the direction of your life is still undetermined and the expectation that you will continue to improve. A switch goes off in the body at around 30 and you start dying - physical and mental decline. Nothing too severe at this point but you will notice it and it will make you aware of your mortality and the inevitable decline.

I say yes. Not because my experiences are better, mind you. I had a blast in my 20s. I just FEEL better. I'm happier.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: slut-zone-player-zone.jpg]

It's no surprise that male happiness continues to rise after his twenties, while female happiness starts out real high, eclipses in mid twenties, and then plummets after the wall.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Mine were way, way better, by every metric. I found the PUA community at around 30 and my life radically changed.

But I feel that the internet communities we have now, like this one, are a lot better. It's more integrated and focused on the bigger picture of lifestyle and self-improvement.

Also, I felt I was really behind the curve when I started to improve myself at age 30. The PUA/men's community didn't have the full red pill paradigm as illustrated in the above "player zone" graphic. It would have been nice to have some reassurance that things will get better after 30, 35 and 40. It's not wishful thinking, it's true. Nearly in my 40s now and anticipating a decade of more young women than my 20s and 30s combined, but that will be secondary to wealth and health.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

30s were/are way better than 20s for me

only downside is late 30s partying slows down..impossible to do 2 nights in a row etc...get tired earlier etc

u r a machine in ur 20s

Quote: (03-01-2013 02:47 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Honestly,ten times better. I'm wealthier,healthier,more confident,better with women,able to do things that in my 20's I could only dream about,the list goes on. At 38 I believe I am at my peak and will remain at it until about 45.

100 times better.

20's were dope as f*ck.

But 30's are mindblowing.

Only downside is you have to stretch more.

Quote: (03-01-2013 05:15 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Like, stretch yourself, or stretch your energy?

Or just physically stretch, lol?

Way better!!, now in my mid thirties I don't see I was at any advantage in life being in my twenties. Seriously

Guys in your 30s & 40s what advice would you give to guys in their 20s?

Hmmmm, well based on my experiences I would say just enjoy yourself whatever you do. I look back to my twenties when I was working in jobs I hated just for the money, what a waste of time. If I could go back to my 21 year old self, I would have become an English teacher somewhere in the world, I would have developed far quicker as a person than stuck in some office.

30s the new 20 I'm so hot still
Better broads better automobile

Seriously - stay fit, keep learning, don't settle and 30s should be hands down the best decade.

yes, and significantly so in most of the important ways.

But that said, I missed out on some things in my 20s b/c I was working to better my 30s and 40s

Quote: (03-01-2013 06:03 AM)Manny Wrote:  

Guys in your 30s & 40s what advice would you give to guys in their 20s?

save money now to accumulate more freedom and power over your life later.

Quote: (03-01-2013 05:42 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2013 05:15 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Like, stretch yourself, or stretch your energy?

Or just physically stretch, lol?

Physically stretch.

Out of the Gate

18-22. What can I say ? Those were some of the best years of my life. The military fast-tracked me faster than any university could have done. Immediate red pill exposure, learning game from true players, and the chance to travel the world extensively. I made lifelong friends, and realized that much more in life was achievable than I’d thought. This was very important for the next step of my life.

Stumbled

I returned home with hopes of returning overseas to work, but still didn’t have the resources or skills to make it, so by my mid-20’s I’d started sliding back into blue pill thinking. This included a normal job, ltr, and future marriage/kids. The red pill exposure from the Corps kept me second guessing, but I was on a path of destruction. The biggest positive of this period was being in an amazing social circle, and building a better relationship with family.

The Recovery

The economy dipped and my world came crashing down, or so I thought. My job ended, and I couldn’t find another. The ltr dropped me in the worst of ways, and I was forced to move in with family. I thought my life was over, and suffered for almost a year, until I got a chance to work abroad.

The Finish Line

War. That was the true red pill moment if there ever was. It was like waking up from a dream, and I never looked back. It allowed me to relive the military days, and even with a lot of lifestyle sacrifices, my life came together, and my career flourished, and I was truly happy. That was the start of my late 20’s, and it has set the stage for an amazing 30’s.

So I’d say yes, typically your 30’s are going to be better, but during your 20’s, you need to be preparing, but still enjoy those years the best you can.

Thank you for all the feedback.

I've noticed that as I got older my definition of what I valued in my life changed. As long as I am in line with the values and desires that I have at that current period in my life (as well as achieving my goals or on the way to doing so) then I am very much content.

I imagine this will keep happening as I get older - or perhaps even amplifying in a way.

The western point of view is that life is linear - starts on the left side and progresses and detiorates as you get older.

The eastern point of view is commonly that life starts as a tiny dot and then expands wider to encompass the rich tapestry of experiences that you've accumulated in your life - good and bad. And that builds a character.

I'm glad to hear that you guys are faring well. Good luck to everyone. I'd love to hear more stories and feedback.

--

Quote: (03-01-2013 02:47 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I feel the same way. I am in every shape, way, and form better than I was 10 years ago.

As someone said, "Im old enough to know how to do it right, and young enough to do it often"

'Youth is wasted on the young' - George Bernard Shaw

Just heard an oldtimer say that in the park while I was getting a workout on.

You're afforded to make mistakes in your 20's. But for you young cats, START WORKING OUT NOW! Starting in your 30's will be an uphill battle. I've seen guys start that late and give up. I maintained a good cardio in my 20's, and it makes it easy to start back now. Muscle memory.

Plus, in my younger days, I was full of piss and vinegar, and had no problems working 2 jobs. That conditioned me to pull 84 hr weeks even now, and still be able to hit the gym and chase pussy afterwards. I know at some point this type of workload will take a toll, so now I'm preparing for a change in careers, affording less hours and stress.

Somehow along the way my T levels must be high, because my sex drive now is just as good or better than it was when I was 20. That hasn't slowed. A LOT of my friends that settled into a sedentary lifestyle are content with getting laid 2x per week. Wow.

The habits you start with young will follow you later in life. Diet, exercise, work ethic, ect. Get positioned early. It'll pay off dividends in the long run.

Quote: (03-01-2013 11:40 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

That conditioned me to pull 84 hr weeks even now, and still be able to hit the gym and chase pussy afterwards. I know at some point this type of workload will take a toll, so now I'm preparing for a change in careers, affording less hours and stress.

Sheeet... this explains the DR. I'll be a wreck if I'm up to 40 hours... Maybe I'll get a jog in. Even writing this exhausted me... I'm going in the pool..

Yes

20's prepare you to enjoy your 30's.