rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US teens had three-way sex on corpses of men they lured to their house

US teens 'had three-way sex on corpses of men they lured to their house, strangled to death and hog-tied'

Quote:Quote:

An 18-year-old woman with a necrophilia fetish had three-way sex on the corpses of two men who she and her sexual partners strangled, it was claimed today.

Joshua Miner, 24, piled the bodies of Eric Glover and Terrence Rankins, both 22, together and placed a beige sheet across them so he and his longtime girlfriend, Alisa Massaro, could lie together on top of them at Massaro's home in Joliet, Illinois, according to police reports.

Miner told police he remembered 'years back' that Massaro had told him she 'wanted to have sex with a dead guy,' so he hoped to fulfill part of her fantasy, according to documents.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ead_module

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This is straight out of a horror movie. But one question plagues my mind: How did they get boners out of two dead guys?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-28-2013 01:49 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

But one question plagues my mind: How did they get boners out of two dead guys?

[Image: attachment.jpg10223]    + [Image: attachment.jpg10224]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Not much to say here, except that it's fucked up.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

The most surprising thing about this whole story is that it didn't happen in Florida.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Holy fuck.

p.s. observe as she receives a smaller sentence because the boyfriend must have coerced her into it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-28-2013 02:57 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Holy fuck.

p.s. observe as she receives a smaller sentence because the boyfriend must have coerced her into it.

Yeah the defense will clam she was mentally sick and therefore not responsible for her actions.

The boyfriend however is fucked.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

God Bless America
Why are people so fucked up these days?

I bet they are fat, fat people are crazy.

boredom is evil

It is obvious that dead game works.

Would it be theoretically possible for a corpse to still have some sperm left with which to impregnate a girl during necrophilia?

[Image: puke.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Damn, she musta been necrofeelin' him up.

The legal system in the USA needs a total overhaul. Women are getting away with way too much while suffering little to no consequence.

This is clearly the fault of the Patriarchy because through teaching history it causes impressionable young women to rever the actions and lives of dead men throughout history. This girl just wanted to feel close to history.

To stop this, we, as a society, should ban any mention of male historical figures. Women should also be allowed to extract alimony from the estates of rich deceased men with no families, in order to right the inequality faced by women in modern America.

Lmfao at Tuth's post.

Sadly, I am not surprised by this. It always amazes me the length people will go for sexual satisfaction.

Do you think this story would be been covered differently had it been dudes doing this and not a chick as the ring leader?

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Couldn't they have just checked the local obits and dug up a recently buried person. I mean, not implying that that would have been "okay" either, but why do you gotta strangle the poor guys?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (02-28-2013 01:28 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Couldn't they have just checked the local obits and dug up a recently buried person. I mean, not implying that that would have been "okay" either, but why do you gotta strangle the poor guys?

why couldn't they have sex with them before killing them?

They had to kill them because men can't be raped. It was the only way to preserve the feminist laws of nature.

1% of the population is psychopath/sociopath.

Be careful who you mess with.

They usually look and act normal.

Joliet, Il...

(realizes that is in the Midwest)

Yeah, people are fucking crazy, but I've met
some from the Midwest are a special kind of crazy...

Also what Gio said.

Joliet doesn't represent all of the Midwest.

But then of course WI can proudly claim Ed Gein and Jeffrey Dahmer.

Quote: (02-28-2013 01:38 PM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

They had to kill them because men can't be raped. It was the only way to preserve the feminist laws of nature.

I heard that the other day that it's impossible to rape a man. That's got to be crap. Brain-dead guys in comas have been documented to get erections, and now these freaks are getting eiffel towered by dead guys.

Quote: (02-28-2013 01:41 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

1% of the population is psychopath/sociopath.

Be careful who you mess with.

They usually look and act normal.

I read the "Mask of Sanity" not all that long ago, don't recommend reading it all in one sitting.

Quote: (02-28-2013 02:32 PM)Double Salad Wrote:  

Joliet, Il[...]

TOILET, ill...

Quote: (02-28-2013 07:40 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 02:32 PM)Double Salad Wrote:  

Joliet, Il[...]

TOILET, ill...

TROLLIET, Ill.

[Image: troll.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter