rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This "Strange Chick"Should I drop her

I wont give a life story, but this particular girl i happen to talk to now is quite clingy. I did not mind it at first nor do I really mind it now, but the only problem seems to be is that she always looks for minor things to turn into a problem.
Now when it comes to sex she is always down for it except when she does not feel good, but when im just not in the mood today she decides to get upset and complain.
I do not know about you guys but im thinking this is a sign of lacking respect. The way i reacted to this was not over react but made it clear that i also need time to myself and left it at that. Give your opinion if yu do not mind

Quote: (05-25-2010 07:46 PM)upandcoming1 Wrote:  

I wont give a life story, but this particular girl i happen to talk to now is quite clingy. I did not mind it at first nor do I really mind it now, but the only problem seems to be is that she always looks for minor things to turn into a problem.
Now when it comes to sex she is always down for it except when she does not feel good, but when im just not in the mood today she decides to get upset and complain.
I do not know about you guys but im thinking this is a sign of lacking respect. The way i reacted to this was not over react but made it clear that i also need time to myself and left it at that. Give your opinion if yu do not mind

By the way she did appologize.

sticky thread is your answer...we dont help guys with a particular girl you already banged.

As a general rule, if a single girl would bring you asking for advice. You should drop her and find one that fits your wants better. This forum is about guys who get what they want, not how to settle or cope with issues they dont like.

Simply put, shes so awesome that you wont notice the problems, or she'll bug you and you find someone else. Remember we arent relationship help here. In fact a lot of the habits you develop in the game can hinder long term relationships. Remember, girls bang the alpha male, but want to settle down with a beta.