rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Drag-Queens Red Pill?

These guys seem to somehow piss a lot of people off and are loved by a lot of people at the same time. They essentially get paid to make fun of modern women. Everything they do is a send-up of the ridiculousness of how women act. And women love them.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

that's sort of what camp humor is. a lot of comedy is 'red pill'

Quote: (02-19-2013 04:54 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

that's sort of what camp humor is. a lot of comedy is 'red pill'

As much as they do cross gender lines, I think these guys firmly believe that men and women are decidedly not just the same.

In my experience, my gay male friends are very perceptive to the reality of the male-female dynamic.

I think this is due to both the fact they have a neutral perspective from which to observe as well as women freely share their hypergamic thought process with them.

Many gay men I know objectify other human beings much more so than your garden-variety mysogynist.

And a lot of them hate fat american [Image: american.gif] types

I wouldn't say red pill, because that implies that they're working towards a certain masculine ideal. Trannies, drag queens, and other assorted he-shes are trying to be more feminine, so they don't fit in with the alpha male school of thought. Also, they aim to disrupt traditional gender roles, while the RVF is all about preserving them. Many trannies succeed in being more feminine than American women. They're usually thin and wear heels, dresses, and make-up.

But I would say that gay men in general don't put up with typical and are willing to call out the typical female nonsense.

For example:

Quote:Quote:

GIRL: Is it a long walk from the train to the club?

GAY FRIEND: Don’t worry, shorty, your six inch marry me heels won’t break

http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/06/1...have-game/

They have the wit and indifference that pay off big in the West. However, they are lacking everything else necessary to be a complete man.

Other than a vagina, they're fairly indistinguishable from most masters-degree women.

They're perfectly red pill to me. They realize women have a much better deal--and attempt to get that deal. Actually makes sense in a bizarre sort of way.

Having known a few drag queens in my day, I voted no. The thing that gay men have on women is that they can be just as, and often more, catty as they are. That shit is like crack to hamsters. However, their views on relationships are similar to women's. I think this is because casual sex is no big deal in the homosexual community. If you are going to get into a relationship, you better be serious about it. This is why they appear to be red pill, but deep down they are blue. They don't deal with the same dynamics that we as straight men do.

Edit: I don't mean to say that all drag queens are gay. The ones that I have met were all gay. Just needed to clarify that.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.