rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swoopin with Mixx...

Swoopin with Mixx...

I got to spend another night with the master last night. Dude you're god, I have no idea how he hooked it up, but we got into a private singles event last night in ft. lauderdale and he was making out with the hottest milf in under 5 minutes, haha. Going out with him is insane, meeting hot lesbians at aqua girl, never waiting in line to get into stacked clubs, fucking awesome. It seemed like everyone in the club was his best friend last night. I saw a gorgeous blonde outside of a club, and he had me ask her "did you get my text message?" It fucking worked, it don't get it, but it was like she was instantly attracted because of it.

I love it, Mixx you need to share your wisdom on this thread and write up your techniques because we can all learn from you.

coffee is for closers.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote:Quote:

"did you get my text message?"

Fun line

Swoopin with Mixx...

Another epic night with MIXX last night:

We started off at a delicious Puerto Rican restaurant and bar. It was full of lovely boricua's, and was a great warmup for the night. Mixx started by number closing our sexy waitress, and before we left I number closed a boricua who flat out invited me back to her place when the night was over. Mixx has been like a role model for me and everytime we roll together, I just try to absorb all of the game and techniques he shares. I'm fucking lucky that I get to roll with a man who is a fucking MASTER of pickup.

Mixx told me he had a surprise for our main event, and I had a feeling it was gonna be good. He never disappoints, it was a fucking goldmine and instead of waiting in a 70+ person line, he sweet talked a promoter girl and got us in instantly!! The club was pretty skanky and the girls fit the part, they are the type of Puerto Ricans, Dominicanas, and Colombianas that are there to get down to business. Not even an hour after getting in the club we had our girls set up and Mixx left with her for the F-Close! My girl took a little longer to close, but it was worth it, she had a fantastic mix of Lebanese and Columbian.

Mixx, thanks for everything bro. I know you have helped my game a shitload. Myself and alot of guys on the forum are lucky to have you and I appreciate it!

coffee is for closers.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Glad you had a good time Babe Ruth. I still wish I would of banged one of the Canadian girls we met, but sometimes we must sacrifice the queen for a checkmate victory.

That place is a lot of fun, and good luck with that awesome cutie you picked up!

So, you'll have to hook up me up with some beautiful blonde gator girls soon! [Image: wink.gif]

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Wow, this guy must be the master of pickup lol

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-24-2010 04:20 PM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Wow, this guy must be the master of pickup lol

Nah, not at all....I just don't take no for an answer [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Haha this is great... can I sign up for a tour some day MM [Image: smile.gif]?

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-25-2010 06:35 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Haha this is great... can I sign up for a tour some day MM [Image: smile.gif]?

Hell yeah man, those blonde cuties you sent me on FB are awesome! Can't wait to swoop with ya in Denmark...

Just make sur you tell all the women I am a hairdresser who does some ass modeling on the side, unless you feel you can pimp me out for some $$$ with my real career LOL - [Image: smile.gif]

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

If Mixx lived in ancient times, he'd be the guy with the hundred woman harem.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-25-2010 02:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Cat sounds like he summoned the spirit of Wilt Chamberlin....Mixxx hows your hook shot?

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-24-2010 03:54 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Glad you had a good time Babe Ruth. I still wish I would of banged one of the Canadian girls we met, but sometimes we must sacrifice the queen for a checkmate victory.

That place is a lot of fun, and good luck with that awesome cutie you picked up!

So, you'll have to hook up me up with some beautiful blonde gator girls soon! [Image: wink.gif]

Mixx

Haha, Bro I know you could have closed her, but moving on to bigger and better honeys was well worth it! [Image: smile.gif] There is something between you and Canadian girls, they always seem to gravitate towards you.

I'll get to work on hooking up some of the Gator girls.

coffee is for closers.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-25-2010 06:38 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Quote: (07-25-2010 02:05 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Cat sounds like he summoned the spirit of Wilt Chamberlin....Mixxx hows your hook shot?

Thanks but I could never have a 100 bang night - much like Wilt having a 100 point game =)

Now 20,000 women in my bed..............I'll give it my best shot!

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-24-2010 05:31 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Sooo this chick right here.. we shouldn't listen to her eh?

Swoopin with Mixx...

Mixx, where can I see a picture with you on this forum? I remember there is one somewhere.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-28-2011 12:43 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2010 05:31 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Sooo this chick right here.. we shouldn't listen to her eh?

I always believed that it's not what a woman verbally says that matters, but her PHYSICAL response is what you need to focus on. Body language NEVER deceives.

A womans body language: eye movement, brow momevement, her pupils, her lips, your simple touch on her hips will tell you more than her vocal chords ever will.

Master the art of body language, and you'll rarely ever need your ears again for picking up women.

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Sounds like a fun night.. Looking forward to rolling with you in Athens!

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-28-2011 02:41 AM)Jack_007 Wrote:  

Mixx, where can I see a picture with you on this forum? I remember there is one somewhere.

Yeah, but I got a brand new look now. Something women go wild about. You'll soon seen me in my upcoming video blogs and video-podcasts.

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

couldn't have said this better myself. as i'm slowly learning to master body language, i am seeing better results.

Swoopin with Mixx...

Mixx, do you have your own blog? What's the address?

Swoopin with Mixx...

Mixx what do you say to women for the SNL? What are some recommended lines?

Is it possible to complete SNL without kissing?

I am looking for some plausible deniability lines because being direct hasn't worked for me in the dot.

Thanks,

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Swoopin with Mixx...

So in the line "Did you get my Text" Where would one go afterwards?

Example:

Me: Did you get my text?

Her: NO

What are some options or lines that one could break off into form there?

Swoopin with Mixx...

Master the art of body language, and you'll rarely ever need your ears again for picking up women.

That goes for the big book.

Mixx you planning on coming to Honduras soon? I gotta see what Babe Ruth's talking about, seriously!!

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-28-2011 02:47 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

That goes for the big book.

Mixx you planning on coming to Honduras soon? I gotta see what Babe Ruth's talking about, seriously!!

Sources tell me that HN is extremely dangerous with the MS13 gang activities locally and that going out is very risky.

However, the main reason I have not ventured there is because I have not really heard of HN being a "Hot ass fuck" girls destination like its neighbors. What's your take?

I like blonde girls, and heard Santa Barbara is the spot.

I can certainly pass for a Latino if there, but I still
have not been motivated enough to go.

Making showing us some hot "catrachas" will get my curiosity going.

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-28-2011 12:28 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Assuming you have escalated to PUT YOUR TONGUE IN HER MOUTH ALREADY:

1. My place or yours? [Image: blush.gif]
2. Got anything good to drink at your place? No? Good, 'cuz I do - let's go.
3. {Look in her eyes}.......you don't mind sex with a condom, do you?

I've never done it, and have not heard of anyone that has....so I guess the answer is: NOPE!

I am looking for some plausible deniability lines because being direct hasn't worked for me in the dot.

Thanks,

Always qualify girls for a SNL first within 5 minutes! Some girls cannot have an SNL even if they wanted too:

1. Babysitter needs to go home
2. Has a final exam in 4hrs
3. Got her period during the last hour.
4. She just had sex 1 hour before meeting you!
5. Does not like you.

Mixx

Swoopin with Mixx...

Quote: (07-28-2011 06:33 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Assuming you have escalated to PUT YOUR TONGUE IN HER MOUTH ALREADY:

1. My place or yours? [Image: blush.gif]
2. Got anything good to drink at your place? No? Good, 'cuz I do - let's go.
3. {Look in her eyes}.......you don't mind sex with a condom, do you?

I've never done it, and have not heard of anyone that has....so I guess the answer is: NOPE!

Thanks,

Always qualify girls for a SNL first within 5 minutes! Some girls cannot have an SNL even if they wanted too:

1. Babysitter needs to go home
2. Has a final exam in 4hrs
3. Got her period during the last hour.
4. She just had sex 1 hour before meeting you!
5. Does not like you.

Mixx

One of my favourites that I just used a few hours ago with a girl.

'Er yeahh I've got some wine at mine...but promise you can't stay long I have to be up early and I don't want you drinking all my wine..Promise me you won't stay for too long?'

This turned a girl who was 'I better get a taxi now' to a freak in the bedroom. Reframing the situation and making them out to be the one who's keeping you up and trying to get back to your place always works a charm pour moi.

Last minute resistance: 'I really have to go' (Womanese for I want to come back to yours but I want you to rationalise it for me). 'Right look..I'm willing to compromise, as long as you're gone by <insert time>,that's my best offer.' Always making out like it's a chore for her to come back.