rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The G Manifesto's Nightlife Preparation Formula

So tons of people have been asking me for how I prepare for a night out.

Ask and you shall receive:

Ten Step Nightlife Preparation Routine

This comes from years of practice. And I have been thru the nightlife battles. Hell, I survived the Exstacy Wonder Gang Wars of the 90's and came out the other end.

Keep in mind, I go out steady 3-5 nights a week, and I am a heavy drinker. I sometimes drink four strong cocktails (probably 8 drinks) before even stepping out of the house to get a drink and a double espresso. (Although I have cut this part back recently to maybe 2 drinks (4).)

Mind you, this is before dinner and drinks. Then I go start drinking. Then I drink some more, then hit a hotel bar or lounge for drinks. Then I go to the club for drinks. This is all before I go to a nightcap spot (with hopefully a fly girl or girls in tow) and before I get to my crib to have another drink and swoop.

And I am a heavy smoker too. This should come as no surprise.

And trust me, I am not 23 anymore. But I feel better than I have my entire life.

Hell, I can run the whole nightlife track and leave guys 10 years younger than me three laps back. And moving back with their parents to dry out for a few months.

Let me know if you have any questions.

What do you guys do for Nightlife Preparation?

I do vampire naps, stretching, ACV..

Can you elaborate on your stretches? I use some yoga type stretches I got from the "Code of The Natural" video. Now I'm very aware when I'm stiff.

Off topic, do you know any stretches for Sciatic nerve pain? I've had this for over a month now.

Excellent post.

I ascribe to a few of these minus the foam roller and ocean swim. I have an intense shark phobia.

Here's my ritual:

-Workout: I do this generally around 6pm ish for 45 minutes circuit lifting. Although, I believe I may have gotten a hernia the last couple of days (had one when I was a kid), I'll chalk that up to working out or swinging these models around on my cock like I'm invincible.

-Post Workout meal: generally chicken, salad and a vegatable. Solid but not too heavy.

-Shower/Maintain the 5 oh clock shadow, and apply face lotions etc. When you get in the sun, smoke and drink as much as I do it's ESSENTIAL to maintain your skin.

-Suit up.

-Have a smoke and a Vodka-Tonic with a few limes. I generally only have 1-2 drinks before driving due to the LAPD's love for pulling people over randomly.

-Affirmations: Some people may shit on this but it works for me. Example: "I am very charismatic" repeated 3x while looking in the mirror. I have a whole mantra. This gets me in the 'I am the mutherfkn Man' mode.

-Chat up any cute girl on the way to the club/lounge. For example pulled into the gas station the other night and I had a song blasting on my speakers. A HOT milf had the same song going on her car, so as I walked by I winked and said 'dope song'. She blushed and smiled. I didn't get her number, didn't even care to just used her to get the mojo flowing.

-Hit the club/lounge skip the line of course and post up at the corner of the bar with the best view of the spot. Order a shot of Vodka and a Vodka-Tonic with limes.

-Handle business on my cell while scoping the place.

-Swoop.

This is on point.

My current routine is pretty basic.

Get some good food in me, something that willl "soak up" the alcohol, if that makes sense.

Go back to my dorm room, brew some coffee. While I'm waiting for that to finish, I knock out push ups and pull ups, get a good pump going, endorphins flowing, arteries open wide. Down the coffee.

Shower, put on music to get myself in a good mood. Get dressed. Head over to whoever's room we are pregaming in.

Down about 5 or 6 drinks, usually vodka shots. Whole time we are listening to good music, and chatting with each others. Guys and girls. Good vibe is established.

Then we head out, continue drinking steadily, party hop until we get to a place we're feeling, and then lock it down. Befriend who ever is throwing the party, which allows us to cut the keg/jungle juice line. Run the pong table, play with the girl you're eyeing. After intentionally losing, use it as an excuse to go dance.

Start making out with her, then invite her outside to "Smoke a J" (stole this move from the G).

Once you've got her outside, it's your game to lose...

Find the drink of choice that puts you in the appropriate mood.

Beer, shots and wine all hit me differently. I usually tear through a $10 bottle of wine before I head out and drink a lot of coffee. Have some self reflection and realize what things you ingested/did the nights where you felt really on and avoid doing the things you remember doing on nights you felt off.

I usually play the drums, do some push ups, take a deuce, shower.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

A little off topic but kinda related. The thing that really fucks me the next day isn't the effects of alcohol or lack of sleep (which a lot of the things mentioned here will easily get rid of), its the amount I end up smoking on a solo night out, going through a pack or more in the course of several hours makes my lungs feel like shit the next morning, in the way that you think this is one step away from killing me. Any tips on cutting down? its just too easy to start chain smoking while out alone, between periods of waiting/transit where you light one up and using the world's greatest opener of all time it feels relentless

I'm pretty sure the reason I started smoking was so I could talk to women.

If you want to cut down, maybe only bring 3 cigarettes with you. You could buy a badass cigarette holder or something.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

This is a great routine. You're making sure you're well rested *and* kicking your body into high gear by working out *and* getting into state *and* making yourself loose and limber before going out.

I also appreciate the ice on the eyes idea. The eyes are first thing to tell you that the nightlife is wearing your body down.

reading "The Power of Habit" right now. Routines could change your life significantly, I'm trying to get them in check just like this.

I don't have a set routine, but I see I need to step it up.

Basically for me its drink while taking a shower and having music playing.... do a shot of espresso and call a cab as soon as I get out of the shower and then head out, usually before 10pm.

My LA warm-up for the night is all out of whack. Here was my SF warm-up-

Nap, stretch, light dinner, shower, pre-drink, take a Alpha-lipoic acid+magnesium supplement, drink more, get dressed.

Stare at myself in the mirror. Ready myself for the chaos...

Take 1 more shot of vodka. Sometimes take a mini-snap out of the bong. Storm the streets.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-18-2013 09:04 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

-Have a smoke and a Vodka-Tonic with a few lines.

Fixd.

My pre-game workout:

If you're not growing, you're dying.

I ALWAYS make sure to drop the kids off at the pool before I shower and get ready. I used to never do this and sometimes had to hit up a store or restroom at someone's house. It's just uncomfortable and annoying taking a shit after you shower and have fresh clothes on.

Quote: (02-18-2013 08:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

Can you elaborate on your stretches? I use some yoga type stretches I got from the "Code of The Natural" video. Now I'm very aware when I'm stiff.

Off topic, do you know any stretches for Sciatic nerve pain? I've had this for over a month now.

Yeah, I will post my stretch routine. It's a little hard to verbalize but I will do that soon.

I don't know any for "Sciatic nerve pain". Hell, I don't even know what a "Sciatic nerve" is.

Quote: (02-19-2013 02:26 AM)DVY Wrote:  

Nap, stretch, light dinner, shower, pre-drink, take a Alpha-lipoic acid+magnesium supplement, drink more, get dressed.

What's that do?

What brand?

Quote: (02-18-2013 08:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

not an MD, but had some pain I got rid of with this stretch

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/stretch...43&slide=6

you can miss it because it's not a front or back stretch, it's a twist.

Mayo clinic is a high end mainstream source , famous in health care for decades.

-Affirmations: Some people may shit on this but it works for me. Example: "I am very charismatic" repeated 3x while looking in the mirror. I have a whole mantra. This gets me in the 'I am the mutherfkn Man' mode.

Great one to add.

I do these too (especially while working out or boxing), but sometimes I forget.

Thanks for the reminder.

-Affirmations: Some people may shit on this but it works for me. Example: "I am very charismatic" repeated 3x while looking in the mirror.

I like it. I always tell myself how good looking and smooth I am..

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8255-p...#pid122755

-Chat up any cute girl

This is my #1 exercise for getting ready to game.

Talk to everybody! Especially, cute girls!

Quote: (02-18-2013 10:08 PM)renotime Wrote:  

I usually play the drums

That's a good one. I used to play a little bongos.

--

If I really want to get myself to 100%. I eat a big but clean meal, then sleep as long as possible, wake up and take a cold shower.

I like to look at myself in the mirror and scream as loud as I can.

To me, I am a wild animal entering the concrete jungle. I have to prepare myself for a life or death situation.

Quote: (02-19-2013 03:47 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

If I really want to get myself to 100%. I eat a big but clean meal, then sleep as long as possible, wake up and take a cold shower.

I like to look at myself in the mirror and scream as loud as I can.

To me, I am a wild animal entering the concrete jungle. I have to prepare myself for a life or death situation.

I get the "total healthy vibe" thing, and I don't hate on it.

But there is something about putting yourself thru the "pain" of partying and also working out and being healthy.

It think it makes you tougher.

I know a lot of guys that eat clean, don't smoke, don't drink etc.

Those guys are always getting sick.

And if they do break the chain and party one night, they whine like girls the next day.

Again, not hating, but there is something to "living tough".

The pain I go thru in a average week is more than most guys go thru in a lifetime.

I believe I am a stronger man for it.

Quote: (02-19-2013 03:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

But there is something about putting yourself thru the "pain" of partying and also working out and being healthy.

I am trying to party harder. I just have never been that good at it!

I got brainwashed by my family to be a fitness fanatic. My grandfather was a professional soccer player. I was raised to play ball, workout, eat right, rest alot, and prepare my mind/body for competition. My family expected me to become a pro. They were a bit delusional.

As I get older and my playing days get further and further behind me, I want to try some of the things that I missed out on.

I have never tried cocaine -- That's on my "to do" list.

I have never gone to one of those electronic music festivals and done ecstasy for 3 days -- That's on my "to do" list.

Drinking, drugs, golf, poker, coffee. I will be adding these things to my life as I transition into middle age.

Thanks for the motivation! haha

Cocaine sucks and is a huge waste of money. MDMA/ecstacy is where its at and btw since you already admit to not knowing what you're talking about with drugs, taking MDMA/E on back to back days is an absolutely horrible idea. It drains your saratonin which causes depression the following day(s), you need to take a few days off to let your body reproduce proper saratonin levels. The night you have is SO worth it though as long as you are in a great mood. The MDMA basically makes you 10x more emotional (in a good way or a bad way) and I find is dependent on the state you are in before you take it. A lot of my best nights and worst nights were on MDMA.

Quote: (02-19-2013 04:19 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Cocaine sucks and is a huge waste of money. MDMA/ecstacy is where its at and btw since you already admit to not knowing what you're talking about with drugs, taking MDMA/E on back to back days is an absolutely horrible idea. It drains your saratonin which causes depression the following day(s), you need to take a few days off to let your body reproduce proper saratonin levels. The night you have is SO worth it though as long as you are in a great mood. The MDMA basically makes you 10x more emotional (in a good way or a bad way) and I find is dependent on the state you are in before you take it. A lot of my best nights and worst nights were on MDMA.

Thank You!

Quote: (02-19-2013 02:26 AM)DVY Wrote:  

My LA warm-up for the night is all out of whack. Here was my SF warm-up-

Stare at myself in the mirror. Ready myself for the chaos...

Take 1 more shot of vodka. Sometimes take a mini-snap out of the bong. Storm the streets.

I usually take the magnesium before I go to bed. That stuff makes me sleepy.

I definitely second the vodka + soda. Super low calories (if you are watching those carefully), tasty but strong, and girls seem to always be intrigued by it. Still not sure why, but I won't argue.

Alpha-lipoic acid is a potent anti-oxidant. Helps counter-react the effects of heavy drinking. I take the trader joe's brand. You can take up to 1,600mg/daily. I usually take 200 mg before drinking.

It helps modulate insulin sensitivity, which is great because alcohol throws all of that out of whack. Only problem, your piss smells like sulfur.

The days I dont take it, I wake up w/headaches and somewhat funky. W/the ALA I wake up sharp as a tack, pound down a coffee and am ready to go.

BTW G-manifesto, Alpha-lipoic-acid is one of the ingredients in the multi-vitamins that you prescribed but at a super-low dose. So, maybe take 200 mg before drinking, then your regular vitamins in the morning.

Magnesium does make you sleepy if you take a big dose, but I take a 200mg (i like nature's bounty, but I doubt it really matters) dose w/a meal. It should be fine. Alcohol drains a lot of your vitamins ESPECIALLY magnesium. Magnesium is found in leafy green veggies which I dont eat enough of.

Magneisum is similar to nature's valium. It makes me feel cool as a cucumber. I don't get excited as easily. I go to sleep easier afterwards too.

"Magnesium is unlikely to cure anxiety in everyone. Instead, the most likely reason that magnesium is so effective is because many people are experiencing the more pronounced anxiety symptoms as a result of their magnesium deficiency. By taking magnesium supplements, these individuals are no longer deficient, and any effects magnesium may have had on their health become less problematic.

Also, there is a significant connection between how the body feels and how the mind feels. When you take magnesium while you're not getting enough, your body is likely to feel better because every component of the 300+ processes is running correctly. That, in turn, will make your entire body feel healthier and more relaxed, which will improve your battle with anxiety."---http://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/drugs/magnesium

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Quote: (02-19-2013 04:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2013 03:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I am trying to party harder. I just have never been that good at it!

I got brainwashed by my family to be a fitness fanatic. My grandfather was a professional soccer player. I was raised to play ball, workout, eat right, rest alot, and prepare my mind/body for competition. My family expected me to become a pro. They were a bit delusional.

As I get older and my playing days get further and further behind me, I want to try some of the things that I missed out on.

I have never tried cocaine -- That's on my "to do" list.

I have never gone to one of those electronic music festivals and done ecstasy for 3 days -- That's on my "to do" list.

Drinking, drugs, golf, poker, coffee. I will be adding these things to my life as I transition into middle age.

Thanks for the motivation! haha

Whoa, Gio, I am not saying get all drugged out.

I am more talking about drinking, smoking and double espressos.