rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

God Bless Brasil!

God Bless Brasil!

Do you guys remember Chico & Roberta, the 2 kids that were the heros so to speak of that global classic mega hit, Lambada by Kaoma in 1989? Here are the 2 kids dancing the way that only Brasilians can, in a way to hypnotize you.

However, I'm sure something like this would NEVER be shown in the feminazi infested western world. Two 12 years old dancing to their heart's content, in a music that's uber sexy and addictive? Doing what comes natural to them. Of course, that would regarded as sexual exploitation of minors if not worst, pedophilia. However, Brasil despite not being the tropical paradise it once used to be, not so long ago, it hasn't been infested yet by that feminazi virus.

So enjoy this awesome video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5d2UToPrE

God Bless Brasil!

In that video, those kids look cute dancing. Just kids having fun.

And they can dance better than I can.

In the West, when girls dance like that, their moms dress them like cheap whores, to score points with dance judges. They just look trashy.

It's sad.

God Bless Brasil!

Shit, those kids can move.

What's with all the old losers in the class making tits of themselves though? 90s, I suppose.

God Bless Brasil!

Sure enough the comments section is filled with the 'pedo' accusations.

On a side note, it appears "pedo" is becoming a shaming word for anyone who has a preference (which is 100% NORMAL biologically) for women in their late teens. Even just saying that you prefer women younger than you can leave you open for such shaming.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

God Bless Brasil!

How does appreciating the dancing skills of two kids who have worked hard to get it right related to pedophilia?

boredom is evil

God Bless Brasil!

That girl is to young to bang..... but give her 2 more weeks an she will be ripe for the picking

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

God Bless Brasil!

In America, premarital sex was banned,
because it could lead to dancing.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

God Bless Brasil!

Dude, that video was from 1991 in case you didn't notice it. lol Now she's a grown up married woman.

Quote: (02-18-2013 05:02 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

That girl is to young to bang..... but give her 2 more weeks an she will be ripe for the picking

God Bless Brasil!

I caught myself uttering "God Bless Brasil!" a couple of weeks ago right after landing from the climatic and human icy north!

The mere fact of buying a coffee upon arrival and chatting up the girl at the counter (whom I called "querida" without constraints) and then jockingly getting a smiley, cheerful reception made me feel like I had landed from a distant planet full of clones and robots.

Sure, there are tons of problems in the country and the local culture has some very serious downsides and dangers plus not all developments are equally positive. But I find myself, generally speaking, surrounded by cool, relaxed, generous, friendly, flexible, smiley, spontaneous, sexy people.

Whenever I get pissed off and discouraged by the myriad of difficulties that go with getting stuff done in Brazil, some positive human manifestation usually happens to counter balance the mood. And that helps easing the pain and helps you keep your mental sanity and positivity in the "jungle".

And in case I had a 100% bad day, well, then I take a swim at the beach and watch the sun rise from the sea early the next morning. This, of course, in case I didn't have some drinks at some street corner during the night in the company of inspiring creatures. Brazil, in the worst case, will also give you great chances to reload (unload would be a better word perhaps) and recharge.

Yeah, blessed it is.

God Bless Brasil!

Guys...

Pedo?

Watch this:

The bottle dance... Ohhh... My childhood...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

God Bless Brasil!

Guys...

Pedo?

Watch this:

The bottle dance... Ohhh... My childhood...

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!