rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

China wing check in

China wing check in

Would be nice to network with other laowai in China. If you are here just check in and maybe we can network via PM.

Currently: GZ, SH in 3 weeks and will be BJ in a few months.

I always have more women then I can handle... I already have a wife and I don't want any more, but I'm always getting asked for Laowai hook ups. If anyone wants to step up to the plate, drop me a line.

ESL Teacher.

China wing check in

Guys,
I can confirm that he is a P.I.M.P. He was hooking me up right and left when I was in GZ. He gave my # to all his students who were all young females and I was receiving a lot of msgs and calls when I was there. Big kudos brother! I can vouch for him, he's a cool cat!

When I return to GZ in the fall, hope you'll be back there man!

All the best!

Quote: (02-18-2013 02:32 AM)BadWolf Wrote:  

Would be nice to network with other laowai in China. If you are here just check in and maybe we can network via PM.

Currently: GZ, SH in 3 weeks and will be BJ in a few months.

I always have more women then I can handle... I already have a wife and I don't want any more, but I'm always getting asked for Laowai hook ups. If anyone wants to step up to the plate, drop me a line.

ESL Teacher.

China wing check in

I'm choking to death from smog Jinan til summer, but I don't need any women. Would be nice to meet some new expats, there usual crowd gets boring after a while.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

China wing check in

Might arrive in Beijing in April, need to wait for my Visa response. Would really love to network with you, I'll let you know whats up.

China wing check in

Just arrived back in Beijing. If anyone is in town feel free to hit me up...

China wing check in

I'm in no major city but will post up when I'm visiting one of larger ones. Anyone in Chongqing or Chengdu? Not to hard a journey for me.

China wing check in

Will be in Shanghai from July 13 through August, anybody wanna chill hit me up