rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Girls vs Western Girls

Being here in the Philippines sure gives you some perspective

[Image: japan-vs-the-west.jpg]

Damn, which to choose ... which to choose

The dilemma !!

hahahaha.

I hope the situation is really not that bad in the states!

Though the girls in europe don't have a bmi over 30, I think the dilemma isn't that hard - i am picking a tanned philippina every day of the week [Image: smile.gif]

Haha... it ain't that bad in America. I don't see chicks like that walking around (then again, I probably wouldn't notice them if I did). But I do like the Asian women though, there are some nice ones!

That is mean. Lol.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

haha come on dude, you don't go to a club in the US and see those women.

Plus, even American women are more tollerable than Asian women for me.

The one perc I liked about Asian girls is they are super loyal, but at the same time, super clingy and almost too nice.

I do like the way some asian women look, and if I had to pick one, it would honestly probably be an asian american or asian brazilian. Asian Brazilian is a super hot mix.

Those fat chics you're most likely to see that in the south or midwest. We don't have too many fatties like that in Socal unless they are tourists. Such women are easily avoidable.

Quote: (05-19-2010 04:51 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Those fat chics you're most likely to see that in the south or midwest. We don't have too many fatties like that in Socal unless they are tourists. Such women are easily avoidable.

Yeah, in Vegas we have people like that everywhere. I'm pretty positive we are the fatest city in the nation, which I would think would put us somewhere close to the fattest city in the world. But where I live in CO, those women virtually don't exist. Pretty much everyone where I live is in shape, it's pretty awesome. Almost everyone is into some sort of sport/activity that keeps them in shape.

Let's make this a little more fair....

American girl
[Image: cm--996-18-lg.jpg]

[Image: crissy_moran_explosion_014_123.jpg]

Now which do you pick?

Are those Philippinas? They look Japanese.

That's Chrissy Moran, the second girl. She's half white and half Asian, and fine as hell.

Quote: (05-19-2010 05:38 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

Are those Philippinas? They look Japanese.

ok here is a filipina

[Image: pic13.jpg]

Brandon's pic looks very airtouched. Lumiere's pic doesn't. Lumiere wins!

The cool thing about the Philippines are the different flavours of Asian girls there... you have some that look straight Latina.. to ones that look Chinese, Japanese or Korean(most likely some mix). Most are petite feminine spinners with long dark hair, but there are also luscious assed, big boobed, long dark hair ones too. Aside from their looks, in my humble experience they are extremely tight, very clean, and aim to please their man, ALOT. I've had some very caring, loving, thoughtful white girlfriends, but the Filipinas blow them away. Have one bathe you and you'll see. I'm so fucking spoiled now I can't imagine having an American girl for anything other than a friend. Plus they age really well.

haha love this thread

have you noticed that as soon as asian girls emigrate to western countries they copy all sort of undesirable qualities from their western counterparts?? such a shame [Image: smile.gif]

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (05-20-2010 12:27 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Brandon's pic looks very airtouched. Lumiere's pic doesn't. Lumiere wins!

Yay!

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-20-2010 09:43 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

haha love this thread

have you noticed that as soon as asian girls emigrate to western countries they copy all sort of undesirable qualities from their western counterparts?? such a shame [Image: smile.gif]

Funny you should say that

I gamed a chick in Boracay a few days ago. She was american - normally an immediate dis qualifier for me - but she was ethnically filipina and was born here so I gave her a chance.

Facially she was just as cute as any local girl of course due to her ethnic background but she was the only asian chick there that was chunky

She was not obese but definitely overweight

I eneded up making out with her on the beach but I could not get past her westernised baggage and decided that I did not really care whether I banged her or not

Her friends arrived (the bar was empty when I first started talking to her) and I decided that it was threesome or nothing

I did not care about losing her as a lay even though it was guaranteed (we had already spoke about whose place we would go to) but boy was she pissed when I started making out with her better looking friend right in front of her

Hehe

I like asian girls for more then just their looks. They are passionate. They often dont try to be the man in a relationship, and embrace their femininity. Plus all of the rules of the game people try so hard to learn dont really matter much here. If you want a girl, you will 90% of the time get her, just maybe not in the same night. It just takes time.

Cerritos California is the land of the fat filipina

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

I personally think Korean girls are the best looking asian girls.
[Image: Wondergirls2.jpg]

[Image: snsd_july23_seoulbeats.jpg]

Quote: (05-23-2010 01:19 AM)wolf Wrote:  

I personally think Korean girls are the best looking asian girls.

good thing i am going to korea next week then

On my trip to the Philippines my layover was in Korea. Incheon airport is pretty awesome, very modern and well-layed out. There were so many fine girls at Incheon it definitely made me wish I could see more of Korea.

I flew on Asiana Airlines. I have to say they kick American Airlines in the ass. Every seat has it's own touch-screen TV media center, where you can listen to music, watch TV or movies, or look at a map of where you are in the World right then. The movies were new too.. I watched Sherlock Holmes and that shitty rom-com Leap Year.

And the stewardesses... ahhhhh all young and sexy in those uniforms. They all seem to have great legs too. Very pleasant and cheerful even after 10 hours in the air. Then they put those aprons on to serve the food... all of Asiana's meals kicked ass. But the Korean Beef was the best. Highly recommend Asiana Airlines.

Quote: (05-23-2010 05:28 AM)thekiller Wrote:  

On my trip to the Philippines my layover was in Korea. Incheon airport is pretty awesome, very modern and well-layed out. There were so many fine girls at Incheon it definitely made me wish I could see more of Korea.

I flew on Asiana Airlines. I have to say they kick American Airlines in the ass. Every seat has it's own touch-screen TV media center, where you can listen to music, watch TV or movies, or look at a map of where you are in the World right then. The movies were new too.. I watched Sherlock Holmes and that shitty rom-com Leap Year.

And the stewardesses... ahhhhh all young and sexy in those uniforms. They all seem to have great legs too. Very pleasant and cheerful even after 10 hours in the air. Then they put those aprons on to serve the food... all of Asiana's meals kicked ass. But the Korean Beef was the best. Highly recommend Asiana Airlines.

i would fly them but their website does not work

it wont give me the option of chosing hong kong as my place of origin even though their schedule page shows they fly hk to seoul every day direct

Quote: (05-24-2010 04:41 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2010 05:28 AM)thekiller Wrote:  

i would fly them but their website does not work

it wont give me the option of chosing hong kong as my place of origin even though their schedule page shows they fly hk to seoul every day direct

I actually booked them via Travelocity as they had the best deal at the time. The I joined Asiania's mile club for free online at their website. Check Kayak too.

Yeah it really is a personal choice. Asian girls are just too uhmmmm non sexy for me....I know times are changing but girls that are too thin just don't turn me on. I need some curves and yes I know some filipinas have curves, but other than that I'm not interested. I have had a couple asian chics, but its like too gigly and like just silly acting. For me white chicks (European/US ) or Latin women are my fit.

Quote: (05-24-2010 01:40 PM)Rocco81 Wrote:  

Yeah it really is a personal choice. Asian girls are just too uhmmmm non sexy for me....I know times are changing but girls that are too thin just don't turn me on. I need some curves and yes I know some filipinas have curves, but other than that I'm not interested. I have had a couple asian chics, but its like too gigly and like just silly acting. For me white chicks (European/US ) or Latin women are my fit.

Try Asian B' girls.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!