rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women who don't drink but are okay with doing bar dates

Do I proceed as normal or is there anything one needs to look out for? Luckily the venue I chose has music where some people choose to dance, so I can ramp up the sexual tension.

Them kinda girls don't exist where I come from [Image: lol.gif] Where do you live?

Do they smoke? Plan dates that imply isolation. Outdoorsy stuff. Hiking. Bike rides. Stuff that leads to places where you can get naked and no one is watching. Like a rape van. [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

New York. she is Russian, which surprises me lot that she doesn't drink. maybe she had drunken father lol

i m dealing with a non-drinking 30 yr old lawyer russian as well.

is she is open to bar and not drinking than the red flags are everywhere. how old is this chick?

in my case i m assuming she is a recovering alcoholic who is looking to settle by saving what remains of her skin tightness and charm.

my strategy is to take her to coffee joints and just order a irish coffee or similar pseudo alcoholic stuff and let her hamster justify it.

i m getting other "religious" challenges and i suspect because i m not white i have a few hoops to jump.

keep me posted how u go

I tend to prefer dating women who don't drink at all or only drink a few times a year, and it's never been an issue finding them or spending time with them.

The cues for DHV and social proof exist outside of the bar. Use them.

I live in NYC. There have been a couple of times where I met a girl at a bar for a date and she ordered a soda. When it does happen, just treat the date as your normally would I suppose.

Quote: (02-10-2013 06:09 PM)martaj Wrote:  

my strategy is to take her to coffee joints and just order a irish coffee or similar pseudo alcoholic stuff and let her hamster justify it.

that's pretty disrespectful. if she turns out to be a former alcoholic she would be right to get up and leave.

Quote:Quote:

that's pretty disrespectful.

u r on RVF, this is a wrong place for u to look for respect.

Possible troll

do you know anyone that has had alcoholism before mate?

trying to slip them a drink is like pissing in their face.

I would only stay at the bar for one drink if you can. When this happens I would bounce to several new venues in the same night to build her comfort level.

Also it sounds corny but I take girls who don't drink to horror movies after meeting them at a coffee shop. I have had few problems beginning the escalation when the girl is jumping in her seat because of a cheap gag in some predictable hollywood horror movie.

Quote: (02-10-2013 10:34 PM)Loveless Wrote:  

I would only stay at the bar for one drink if you can. When this happens I would bounce to several new venues in the same night to build her comfort level.

Also it sounds corny but I take girls who don't drink to horror movies after meeting them at a coffee shop. I have had few problems beginning the escalation when the girl is jumping in her seat because of a cheap gag in some predictable hollywood horror movie.

I have few problems escalating girls on the street. Going to movies with girls sucks is gay.

This woman is 23 and Russian. She has been pumped and dumped a couple times which she mentioned on the date. Now she is all cautious. Uhhhh. Only managed to kiss her tonight, she likes to go slow.

First of all Russian women are used to to men drinking to the point many of them would doubt your masculinity if you do not drink. She accepts it as normal that you need to have a drink before swooping her.

Kogda muscina harosij? Kogda pjanij and mogucij! (When a man is good? When drunken and mighty!) That's a famous self-ironic Russian line, rhymes in Russian. This line is also an equivalent of the common American saying that women like bad boys. The sober nice guy doesn't get pussy the drunken bad boy does. Russian women are generally more comfortable with voicing and understanding their actual preferences then western women.

Second, are you sure you understood her not drinking the right way? She may have implied that she merely doesn't drink until getting drunk. But she may consume a few drinks. That is how not drinking is sometimes understood in a drinking culture.

Quote: (02-11-2013 02:08 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

She has been pumped and dumped a couple times which she mentioned on the date.

Now she is all cautious.

she likes to go slow.

Are you seriously believing this bullshit? She was a cumdumpster and now she is playing some saint game with you? Dude, you should know better. If you don't fuck her in the next week cut all contact, you fucked something up and it shut her usually open vaj tight.

Valentines day Bang and then maybe I can keep her around for fun. I never had a red head fuckbuddy hahaha

Quote: (02-11-2013 03:31 AM)funkyzeit Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 02:08 AM)RaulValdez739 Wrote:  

She has been pumped and dumped a couple times which she mentioned on the date.

Now she is all cautious.

she likes to go slow.

Are you seriously believing this bullshit? She was a cumdumpster and now she is playing some saint game with you? Dude, you should know better. If you don't fuck her in the next week cut all contact, you fucked something up and it shut her usually open vaj tight.

I had one a while back that didn't want to drink because it lowered her inhibitions. Her words. I had a couple then took her home to watch a movie and smashed anyway.

Just because she doesn't drink doesn't mean she doesn't fuck.

Booze just makes them easier. Game up!