rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conversation Exhcange

Conversation Exhcange

Recently ran into this website, at first I thought it was quite legit. I basically messaged girls under 28, the ones that have recently signed up. I basically told them " I am gonna teach you American English, and all you gotta do is teach me your language, so meet on Sunday"
I messaged 8 girls, and one of them replied that she'd let me know later.

TBH, I have no idea how ugly or hot these chicks are, but I willing to find out. Also, there is no harm in learning a new language. Funny thing, I messaged at least 30 women on OKC and POF, and none replied. So this Conversation Exchange place is much better than those crap.

Conversation Exhcange

A link would have been nice:

http://www.conversationexchange.com/search.php

Conversation Exhcange

What a gold mine of a website. Good find. I just signed up.
There's tons of girls listed in my area. [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

Conversation Exhcange

Nice find. Will check this out for sure.

Conversation Exhcange

[quote='Parlay44' pid='367487' dateline='1360508208']
What a gold mine of a website. Good find. I just signed up.
There's tons of girls listed in my area. [Image: thumb.gif]
***Parlay, let us know how you make out. If the fruit is ripe for picking, hook a NJ brother up. It's been quite a while since I've had some guido pussy [Image: lol.gif]

Conversation Exhcange

I just signed up for the website - will get back to you guys.

Conversation Exhcange

Just doing a quick search ...There's tons of Thai, Russian, Spanish and Japanese girls looking to hang out. The overall vibe seems to be FOB girls, mostly students looking to meet guys to have conversations(coffee dates) with.

I think the way to go is setup a coffee date within walking distance of a bar. Typical escalation after that.

Team Nachos

Conversation Exhcange

I've been using this website for a while to meet with people for Brazilian Portuguese. It's very good.

Conversation Exhcange

WOW!!!

How did I never hear of this website...

Conversation Exhcange

Yeah I tried this out about a year and a half a go focusing on Spanish chicks. I wasnt too keen on meeting up with anyone blind, so I sent a few emails back and forth then bounced them over to facebook first before arranging a meetup. Quality was pretty low, a lot of them were hideous. Ended up meeting with 3 chicks, 2 of them looked way worse than their photos and I wouldn't bang so I just met them once.

The other one was a mad hottie from the Canary Islands and she spoke hardly any English so it was great for my Spanish. Met up with her once which went pretty well, but couldn't get her out for a second time.

Overall if you actually want to practice another language/meet people and you view the gaming bit as a bonus then its a worthwhile site. If you just want to use it to meet chicks then theres a lot better things to do with your time.

Conversation Exhcange

How would this work if you want to chat to a particular nationality but don't speak any of their language and don't really want to learn either?

Conversation Exhcange

Then probably conversation exchange is not for you, as it's essentially a language exchange.

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-10-2013 01:55 PM)Nudge Wrote:  

Yeah I tried this out about a year and a half a go focusing on Spanish chicks. I wasnt too keen on meeting up with anyone blind, so I sent a few emails back and forth then bounced them over to facebook first before arranging a meetup. Quality was pretty low, a lot of them were hideous. Ended up meeting with 3 chicks, 2 of them looked way worse than their photos and I wouldn't bang so I just met them once.

The other one was a mad hottie from the Canary Islands and she spoke hardly any English so it was great for my Spanish. Met up with her once which went pretty well, but couldn't get her out for a second time.

Overall if you actually want to practice another language/meet people and you view the gaming bit as a bonus then its a worthwhile site. If you just want to use it to meet chicks then theres a lot better things to do with your time.

+1. There is also a huge flake factor.

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:08 PM)Menace Wrote:  

How would this work if you want to chat to a particular nationality but don't speak any of their language and don't really want to learn either?

Fake it [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Conversation Exhcange

Good site, has a good potential, but once again, location is key. Did a quick search in Toronto for a few languages and lo and behold, 99% of people were male. Toronto is truly a cursed city. Is there any city worst than Toronto anywhere in the world, outside of India? lol Boretown in every freaking aspect and crap to the core!

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-10-2013 05:38 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good site, has a good potential, but once again, location is key. Did a quick search in Toronto for a few languages and lo and behold, 99% of people were male. Toronto is truly a cursed city. Is there any city worst than Toronto anywhere in the world, outside of India? lol Boretown in every freaking aspect and crap to the core!

Watertown, NY is probably worse than Toronto. I advise you stay away. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:46 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

Then probably conversation exchange is not for you, as it's essentially a language exchange.

you should go to the language exchange every wednesdays lad, some hotties there and girls from all over the world who can you practice your portuguese with

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Conversation Exhcange

So I blasted out about a dozen generic form letter type messages yesterday before they blocked me from sending anymore. This morning I received 2 replies from Japanese girls. I've been picking out the profiles with recent logins. Lets see how it goes. Looks promising [Image: smile.gif]

Team Nachos

Conversation Exhcange

Quote: (02-14-2013 01:20 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

So I blasted out about a dozen generic form letter type messages yesterday before they blocked me from sending anymore. This morning I received 2 replies from Japanese girls. I've been picking out the profiles with recent logins. Lets see how it goes. Looks promising [Image: smile.gif]
I am supposed to meet a Romanian girl from here on Sunday.

Conversation Exhcange

There's http://www.mylanguageexchange.com too

Conversation Exhcange

I wanted to update this thread as I've been on it for a very long time, way before joining RVF.

This is how I use Conversation Exchange. I have gotten one bang/good friendship with a right cutie, and met with a few other girls. That might not seem like a good conversion rate but bear with me.

I use it as a passive screening tool - let the girls come to me. I have a few languages listed, some of the languages in which I'm fluent, others which I genuinely would like to learn or practice. It's important to list many languages so that the girls who speak those languages will be paired with you. Hell, list all the languages in the world, it might increase your messages.

I don't even bother messaging girls. By waiting until they message me first, the roles are flipped. It's a kind of hamster plausibility deniability - I'm not coming on to her (if we meet up), she messaged me first!

I further screen for the good-looking ones by asking them to add me on FB. If they do, great, I know who I'm talking to. If they don't or if they tell me to find them (after I've already given them my FB), they're a no girl and I next them.

Once you get their FB it's game as normal.

The beauty of it is that even though my conversion rate is low (only one bang, though with probably an 8), I get to practice a language regardless. I'm fluent in Spanish thanks in great part to Conversation Exchange.

Basically it's a good site to get a bang once in a while without doing too much work, and improve your language abilities.