rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black girls, White girls, Spanish,etc.

So i have to ask you all which one of these races most interest you? And which ones do you disgust. No im not being bias, im mixed myself. I am just curious. ...
I used to hate the way some black girls act and still do but at the same time white women seem to be just like em and spanish...a beautiful spanish girl is hard to find because she usually has someone

I like them all... but black girls seem more attracted to me than girls of other races... for whatever reason.

I don't care. A girl's a girl.

Onced you've banged enough of them, you will realize that they are all the same.

Upbringing and culture creates little differences, but race alone means nothing.

I have dated white girls who were drop outs and drug users, i have dated black girls who were medical students, and I have fucked mexican girls without a condom and they never got pregnant.

This is a ignorant question.

My advice is get a mixed Brazilian girl...you know...one who is white, black, and spanish...ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

They are definitely all the same in terms of the major behaviors of women.

But the social, class and dare I say 'cultural' differences are no small thing. There are reasons why I love them all, and reasons why I would hesitate before risking a LTR with certain races of North American women again. Not being ignorant, just acknowledging the reality of the individual cultures.
Remember, your not just dating her, but, in a sense, eventually her family too.

I also like mixed race girls for the exotic factor, my favorite being asian/white.

Never been with a black girl, although I have definitely had them interested in me.

Have been with 2 black girls, awesome blow job skills. One even insisted that she liked blowjobs more than sex. Didn't argue with her about that lol.

The only white girls that were willing to sleep with me were fat, and I turned them down.

Been with a few Spanish girls, it was alright. They are either rude or they talk dirty in bad, or just super quiet.

Every Spanish girl I had was good except one.

White girls...love em, hard to catagorize. The best and worst sex I had was with a North American white chic.

Black, had a few one very good one that was "ok" and other was good but silent and boring..

Asian, mostly had mixed or Southern Asian, darker skinned. Northern Asian, (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) never had one and not really interested. I like a$$ and t!ts and most of them are too thin, either that or just too boring.

I've met so few black girls with good (or my, whatever) taste in music. Hard to date them for very long, sad really.

Quote: (05-31-2010 12:25 AM)deadgabacho Wrote:  

I've met so few black girls with good (or my, whatever) taste in music. Hard to date them for very long, sad really.

They only seem to like hiphop and r&b, and not even the good hiphop and r&b. I can't relate to 90% of black chics on music unless they are from outside of America.

Since I'm from Br, it would be stupid to talk about races, because everyone is black, white... I like them tall. I never dated a man smaller than 1.75m (6 feet?)
The funniest part is that most of them where white, only my previous BF was black.
@speakeasy: how would you describe the good R&B and Soul?
@wolf: It is easy to put "your thing" in a large space, don't you think? LOL.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Quote: (05-31-2010 05:34 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

@speakeasy: how would you describe the good R&B and Soul?

Well, it's all a matter of personal preference. I think there's music that's made to be hits in the clubs, and then there's music made to be appreciated. My favorite is probably Dwele. Shit, even his McDonald's commercial is dope. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnZpgpwHPic

Miss Chocolate : 1.75 is not 6 ft. 6 ft tall is about 1.90 I think. I am 1.80 and 5'11 or one inch short of 6'

Rocco: Thank you, I don't know how to measure things in feet. Yeah, the smaller guy that I hang oout with was about 1.75m then.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

From being with a recent white chick im now currently talking to I do realize all women are the same. It doesnt matter about race because all of them have bitch in them, and will let it show. Also they all seem to want to be dominate, some more than others.

It's funny speakeasy brought up music.... I would actually say that all American girls are the same regardless of race, they just happen to listen to different music - that's the only difference between them.

That being said, I've been dating a lot of black girls who listen to rock lately.... although, they still know about or listen to the r&b and hip hop shit (or at least the bullshit that's on the radio or in the bars/clubs they go to) too though...

Quote: (06-03-2010 09:13 AM)Willy Wonka Wrote:  

That being said, I've been dating a lot of black girls who listen to rock lately.... although, they still know about or listen to the r&b and hip hop shit (or at least the bullshit that's on the radio or in the bars/clubs they go to) too though...

I'd like to meet more black chics like that. Too many of them are narrow-focused when it comes to things like that.

I started listening to rock music, then I went through black music.
Today I have been listening a lot of soul, but mixing here and there with others kinds of music

Rock is heavily influenced by AA culture do not sleep. It's roots started in the black community... It was basically country music, blues, gospel so on...Go read up on Chuck Berry.... Obviously it's mutated into different forms but still listening to music that has black roots...just sayin for those not in the know..

I like brawds no one is really better than the other in my opinion. Each group has it's own style in fact I would say the diversity is amazing...

*gawdam listening to this mos def dub remix album* Bumbaclot man...

The black chicks attitude is fake. I dismantle that in about 20 mins of conversation. Unfortunately sista's have been poisoned by their pissed off mothers to act aggressive like males so that what happened to them by whoever won't happen to them. Something that i believe is one of the root problems with the low marriage rates but thats another thread....
I always tell the alpha pretenders that even steel can get too hard/brittle and be useless...

Quote: (06-03-2010 11:54 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Rock is heavily influenced by AA culture do not sleep. It's roots started in the black community... It was basically country music, blues, gospel so on...Go read up on Chuck Berry.... Obviously it's mutated into different forms but still listening to music that has black roots...just sayin for those not in the know..

I like brawds no one is really better than the other in my opinion. Each group has it's own style in fact I would say the diversity is amazing...

The black chicks attitude is fake. I dismantle that in about 20 mins of conversation. Unfortunately sista's have been poisoned by their pissed off mothers to act aggressive like males so that what happened to them by whoever won't happen to them. Something that i believe is one of the root problems with the low marriage rates but thats another thread....
I always tell the alpha pretenders that even steel can get too hard/brittle and be useless...

I beg your pardon?

Yeah Rock came from the blues...Rolling Stones are nothing more then a glorified blues band. Always makes me mad when people think Rock started with Elvis...[Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (06-04-2010 05:11 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

I beg your pardon?

Lol. Relax, Chocolatinha. He's talking about American black girls.

Quote: (06-04-2010 08:49 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I beg your pardon?

Yea, American Black women are something else boy!!, unfortunately, they poison other immigrant black chicks minds as soon as they make it past customs. If I ever married a Sista from overseas I would never bring her to the US cuz the last thing I want to her from her mouth is "playa_with_a_passport why you treat me like animal? now I want half"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8nUyO-0SY

Hunf. Good to know. No ones want to piss a B'girl.

Quote: (06-06-2010 07:40 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2010 08:49 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I beg your pardon?

Yea, American Black women are something else boy!!, unfortunately, they poison other immigrant black chicks minds as soon as they make it past customs. If I ever married a Sista from overseas I would never bring her to the US cuz the last thing I want to her from her mouth is "playa_with_a_passport why you treat me like animal? now I want half"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq8nUyO-0SY

So true I know a few cats that married Dominican chicks and brought them to Atlanta they had problem after problem and less than two years later those chicks dipped out to Washington Heights with their kid in tow and child support on deck...crazy.