rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nerdtastic app guaranteed to fail

Typical breathless overly fawning promotion of another nerdtastic app destined to fail.

Incel males who should work on losing weight, becoming strong, and gaining life experience like learning to dance, travelling, or otherwise challenging themselves to personal growth, will instead once again be distracted down the road of video games, mislead away from the hard work of self-improvement they actually need to focus on.

If you don't have the balls to talk to women, much less ask them to fuck in person, how's an app going to help?

Hint: It won't.

Meanwhile, incels can stay safe and comfortable, hidden behind their computers: "Anonymously find friends! Your friends will never know you're interested unless they are too!"

"Bang with Friends". Another craptastic app that's going to fail. Now with shitty pinterest interface.

[Image: 1671768-inline-screen-shot-2013-02-01-at-111405-am.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Bitches already have this app naturally installed. It's called a friendslist.

How many threads on BangwithFriends are we going to have?

Hey guys not sure if you've seen this but check out this new app called bang with friends it's totally legit

I think we've broken down online game pretty well. check out http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-36...63850.html

The only question is whether or not there will be women on there and what quality there will be.

I'm voting for a 10:1 or worse ratio.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Another thread about this app? damn, where's the conspiracy theorists?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I doubt women will use this app. They may want to bang, but they aren't going to admit it in writing, on FB for all their friends and family to see.