rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang With Friends

Bang With Friends

I just found an article about this app that discreetly let's you select all the girls you want to bang from your facebook account and if on her side she selects you, it will send you an email letting you both know that you are both available to fuck.

http://www.bangwithfriends.com/

Just tried it with a female friend, but we are waiting for this email.
Anyways, could be fun, haha.

Cheers.

Bang With Friends

I can't decide if this will be used by total Betas, total Alphas, or both!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bang With Friends

I marked everybody on my list, just in case. Wanted to make sure I know everybody who wants to bang me.

Bang With Friends

You can never cast that net wide enough. I'm gonna be adding bitches to my facebook constantly if this works. Time to change my profile pic. Thank God I'm good looking.

Bang With Friends

Just another way for thirsty dudes to waste time without approaching.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Bang With Friends

Waste what time? You click on a chicks profile and if she wants to fuck you, it mails you. It's perfect because you don't have to do anything.

Bang With Friends

Quote: (02-05-2013 05:55 PM)esperar Wrote:  

Waste what time? You click on a chicks profile and if she wants to fuck you, it mails you. It's perfect because you don't have to do anything.

Nice didn't realise it was that easy.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Bang With Friends

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20207.html

Bang With Friends

Accidentally clicked on my sister-in-law

The website doesn't let you undo your choices. [Image: icon_surprised.gif]

Bang With Friends

has anyone had success with this yet, it seems spammy.

For it to work do they have to have 'bang with friends' too?

Bang With Friends

Quote: (02-05-2013 08:36 PM)Ruxman Wrote:  

has anyone had success with this yet, it seems spammy.

For it to work do they have to have 'bang with friends' too?

probably

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Bang With Friends

There are now multiple threads about this app, is someone spam trolling the forum with multiple accounts in order to hype this app?

Bang With Friends

Not really, and I'm sorry, I just found it, did a search in the forum and nothing came up, I thought I was being pretty hip.

You can delete the post if you want to, or can I do it?

Bang With Friends

Can you select guys?

[Image: gay.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bang With Friends

In the Daily Mail article about this, is the following quote from "Buzzfeed writer Katie Heaney":

Quote:Quote:

'Part of the grossness of "Bang With Friends" is the way it conceives of friendship as something you only do to get to, well, banging.'

If only she knew that all her male friends are DYING INSIDE hoping she uses it and clicks Yes on their profiles!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Bang With Friends

Quote: (02-06-2013 09:29 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Can you select guys?

[Image: gay.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

There's already an app for that. It's hugely popular within the gay community. No way in hell would this concept work on females.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Bang With Friends

I just got an email about someone wanting to bang on Bang With Friends.

Instead of signing up and clicking on every girl I'd like to bang I just went to the website and clicked the blue "Connect with Facebook" button. Before you approve it will show you pictures of your friends that are using the app. In my case it was only two people, one of them a girl who I've banged many times and have no interest in any more. Must be her.

Bang With Friends

Quote: (03-06-2013 01:38 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

I just got an email about someone wanting to bang on Bang With Friends.

Instead of signing up and clicking on every girl I'd like to bang I just went to the website and clicked the blue "Connect with Facebook" button. Before you approve it will show you pictures of your friends that are using the app. In my case it was only two people, one of them a girl who I've banged many times and have no interest in any more. Must be her.

Is there a function that lets you forward those emails?

Bang With Friends

Quote: (02-05-2013 07:05 PM)GBG Wrote:  

Accidentally clicked on my sister-in-law

The website doesn't let you undo your choices. [Image: icon_surprised.gif]

That sucks. What if a bitch is hot for a minute---but then gains 20 lbs? Then it looks like you're down to fuck a fattie and there is no way to take it back.

Bang With Friends

Here is a way to find out which of your friends is using this app. Log into facebook and click on the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/friends_...5172320915

Bang With Friends

Quote: (06-14-2013 07:24 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Here is a way to find out which of your friends is using this app. Log into facebook and click on the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/friends_...5172320915

Nice find, thanks.

Of course the one girl listed when I clicked, is the one everyone in my circle of friends/acquaintances refers to as "Snaggle Tooth".

Bang With Friends

I bet this app will explode like Tinder.

All it needs is to start trending a little bit..

If they re-vamped it to not look so "bro" ish, I think more chicks would get into it.

Just wait til the get the iphone app working..

Bang With Friends

The app has died down since the media kept reporting on it. But they got some seed $$$ so expect them to improve on it.

Bang With Friends

Imagine if they had ratings and comments as well

"2/10 stars. Good technique, huge dick, but didn't kiss my neck enough. WNBA"