rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the use of One Night Stands?

Can somebody please explain the motivation behind going for a one-night-stand? I mean, if you like each other, which is hard to come by in terms of time and money, why don't you keep fucking for many more times?
If you don't like her enough to bang a second time, why even bother the first time? And why brag about banging a whale?
If she doesn't want to continue with you, it's likely that you screwed up in bed, and you should feel like a pathetic loser instead of bragging about it.
The only logic scenario is when you're disappointed by her performance in bed, in which case the sex was bad, so why brag about it?
I think you can only brag if you effortlessly lay many beautiful girls, but few of us are able to do that.

Every hole is a goal!

I actually wonder this myself. I know the excitement and novelty of the first time is nice, but if it's good, why not convert her into a FWB for a short duration in your harem? Why wouldn't you want to milk her for all the time and effort you spent on her?

I agree.

I never go for ons, I go for a regular fuck buddy.

A lot of times you like a girl enough to have sex with, but don't want to hang out with her just cause you dont click THAT much.

Or, as is more common with me, a girl looks decent enough to ONS, but maybe has a mole or is slightly crosseyed where you don't want to see her again when 100% sober. LOL

Other times, the girl might be decent, but have a grating, annoying personality so that you're able to put up with her for a couple hours, but after that every time you think of her you're disgusted by her personality even though she's attractive enough.

Game is not a means to an end. After the bang, the game you were playing with that girl is won. I fall into the category of guys who enjoys approaching and the initial interaction more than any other part. You don't get better by banging one girl over and over. I would argue the promise of easy sex is what attracts people to game, but the arc of self-improvement is what keeps them coming back.

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:08 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

Game is not a means to an end. After the bang, the game you were playing with that girl is won. I fall into the category of guys who enjoys approaching and the initial interaction more than any other part. You don't get better by banging one girl over and over. I would argue the promise of easy sex is what attracts people to game, but the arc of self-improvement is what keeps them coming back.

Good point. Some call it "approach anxiety" but it's a hell of a rush approaching and interacting with the girl the first time.

I don't get much of a thrill anymore from doing mass approaches at night but doing some "sharp shooting" during the day and having that turn into a close is an amazing feeling. What a rush. Wash and Repeat!

Out and horny.

I've had some ONS that turned into fuck buddies.
It's great because if you fail at getting laid while at a bar...it's always a backup plan.

Only prob is that it's in the back of my head that I can always get some when I want it...so I prob didn't try as hard

Fun? Even if she is otherwise suitable for more than a ONS, location, schedule, etc. may not make it convenient. This is especially the case if are traveling a lot.

There was this girl with a hairy pussy and I didn't want to see her again.

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:16 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:08 PM)Luxe Wrote:  

Good point. Some call it "approach anxiety" but it's a hell of a rush approaching and interacting with the girl the first time.

I don't get much of a thrill anymore from doing mass approaches at night but doing some "sharp shooting" during the day and having that turn into a close is an amazing feeling. What a rush. Wash and Repeat!

Exactly my sentiments Luxe and Kenny_Powers, I live for this shit ....... I love to Approach anytime anyday everywhere I see a Target.

As to the question OP posed, Well we are all different Animals, Some see it as a sign of weakness to keep hitting the same hole again and again, others view it as reaping the rewards of hard labor. Different strokes for different folks.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Personally, it's very rewarding to go from sitting on your couch, to saying hi to a girl you've never spoken to before, and within a few hours be having some passionate and powerful sex. The ability to go from not knowing someone to engaging them in conversation and affection to the point where they want to fuck you is addictive. Even the little things do it for me. What does her bedroom look like? Is she going to use a napkin or towel to clean up the cum? Will she want to fuck in the morning? Can I grab my phone quick enough while she's in the bathroom to +1 my friends? How does her tit fall when she lies on her back? Will she have more or less than 600 things in her bathroom? Does the cabbie give me a "way to go man" look when I get in the cab wearing a blazer and smelling of cigs and whiskey at 7am on a Wednesday?

All this is gone the 2nd, 3rd and nth time you bone a chick. In my experience, the moments before you stick it in, when you know you're going to stick it in, is euphoric.

Quote: (02-04-2013 11:19 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Personally, it's very rewarding to go from sitting on your couch, to saying hi to a girl you've never spoken to before, and within a few hours be having some passionate and powerful sex. The ability to go from not knowing someone to engaging them in conversation and affection to the point where they want to fuck you is addictive.

In my experience, the moments before you stick it in, when you know you're going to stick it in, is euphoric.

Well said. I have a new appreciation for the power of one night stands.

Well said Slubu it is euphoric and exciting.

The pure attraction that both you and her must feel to go all the way after just meeting a few hours ago and the adrenaline rush are both what gets me.

The sweet spot is where you are a little buzzed but not totally hammered (performance). I don't think I ever had a ONS sober (i.e. from a day game) The worse is of course when you are so hammered that you don't really remember it happening at all lol

With regards to what happens after, I've had ONS where I ended up dating the girl for a few weeks (I guess technically that would be called SNL not ONS, with ONS implying that you never see her again.) Most ONS I had actually did turn out to be true ONS in the sense that I never saw the girl again for various reasons: she lives too far, we never talked about seeing each other, I was travelling in another country, I never got her name/number.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

ONS aren't always planned to be that way.

Sometimes, you are both horny for each other just on that night.

Two out of every five girls I bang I'd like to keep as ONS. Most of them I'd like to repeat with, but several things can happen:

I'm obsessed with getting more notches or seeking strange. I've put off sex with hot girls for the novelty of new pussy from lesser specimens. Sometimes I want to go out, get a notch, and then call my top girl to come over and snuggle.

Boredom. I quickly get bored with fucking some girls. There's just not that much fun in it when the novelty runs out sometimes.

I also have a rebellious side, and each new notch is another "fuck you" to the blue pill world that I despise.

Also, I hate some of these girls' attitudes. I want my notch and then I want them to get the fuck out. I don't romanticize the whole "breakup sex" thing of guys and girls having to be at war with each other to have good sex. Some of the best sex I've had has come from that, but it has also come from girls who have done everything short of bowing down to me as if I'm a king.

If you managed to lay her easily, i envisage two possibilities: (1) you are very much better (in terms of sexual attraction) then the rest of guys, or (2) she gives it up easily in general. In the latter case, which you must agree often occurs, there's no sense of achievement. You are no more than some whore's instrument to appease her raging vagina.
Furthermore, when you end up fucking, it could be because (1) she was looking for some, or (2) she was not. I think usually the ones you eventually bang, are those who were looking some dick, and they basically collaborate with you on every step (by agreeing to let you in their house for instance, whatever your excuse may be). So basically you were both looking for what you've got, you both got a notch each, and only half the credit goes to the guy.

So to conclude, a genuine notch for me would be
1) with a girl who does not fuck strangers, and you're an exception
2) she wasn't really looking for a dick, but you managed to make her horny
3) you are worse then her in terms of looks, wealth and status, but you have superior game
4) you ditch her afterwards, because you have even better prospects ahead

if any of these points is invalid, you're a loser, because
1) you've fucked a whore
2) you're her instrument
3) you've banged a whale
4) you failed to please her

The girl could have a boyfriend and just wants some action.
Maybe she was smelly or horrible in bed.
Maybe she doesn't want more than a ONS.
So, take them, if she was ok, ask her to see you again, if not, move on.

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:24 AM)not-a-pua Wrote:  

The girl could have a boyfriend and just wants some action.
Maybe she was smelly or horrible in bed.
Maybe she doesn't want more than a ONS.
So, take them, if she was ok, ask her to see you again, if not, move on.

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot, giving her a good dick when her bf can't provide one, also counts as a genuine notch [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:02 AM)alphanov Wrote:  

3) you are worse then her in terms of looks, wealth and status, but you have superior game

@Alphanov, I disagree. Just because you had a ONS, it doesn't mean that you are a super attractive guy and/or she is massive whore... Come on, sometimes the stars just align and it happens. You get her horny and in the right state of mind and if your game is tight enough then you can escalate without scaring her off. I can assure you that good girls have ONS sometimes, especially when on vacation.

Also, what's with the "genuine notch", "non-genuine notch"..??? A notch is a notch (i.e. a new girl that you had sex with)

Just some commentary on your "genuine notch" logic:
All girls fuck strangers, and by stranger I mean a guy that she just made a strong emotional connection with.
It doesn't matter what she was looking for. Good girls could be dreaming of cock 24/7 and "bad" girls could be thinking of jackass shit.
You cannot really compare girls looks to guys looks, if you are talking about a 1-10 scale comparison, then yes, but what is the point here.
Sometimes logistics prevent you from hooking up again, or you are travelling and will never see her again unless you make tremendous effort.

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

If you have sex with a girl and have sex with her again another night you lose a night that you can be out meeting a new girl to have sex with.

when the girl passes the boner test but not the ego test

If you do not intuitively feel the need for a one night stand, you will probably never understand it.

I smell that you are a female.

[Image: troll.gif]

For me it's because she may pass the boner test but she doesn't pass the girlfriend test. She may be annoying or be boring and have nothing to talk about. Even a regular fuckbuddy has to be somewhat fun or interesting to hang out with.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:17 PM)soup Wrote:  

If you do not intuitively feel the need for a one night stand, you will probably never understand it.

I smell that you are a female.

[Image: troll.gif]

I thought justifying your actions by feelings and emotions instead of reason belonged to females. I wasn't grown up in Murica, that's all. I've banged one of your ex-pat bitches though.