rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why was rationalize_this banned?

Quote: (02-03-2013 11:35 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:08 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Dude gets verified by another member and banned the same day. What are the odds? How can our mods rationalize_this?

Could it be related to that recent IRT thread? I just skimmed it, but it seemed like Roosh thought Rationalize was backing up IRT....

LOL, shit is funny, can´t believe anyone would take things that seriously. I read a few of dudes threads, and it seemed like he was legit and probably had better game than the majority of guys on here.

I guess you really can´t rock the boat these days, would be nice to get an explanation on this one... But maybe there´s something that went on behind the scenes...

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:29 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:27 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:26 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:22 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I was just thinking the same thing.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20294.html

That thread does not answer the question at all.

Can anybody tell us why? We really need more transparency on the banning of established members.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

I have no idea, maybe he made offensive posts somewhere? I don't see anything offensive about warning members not to provoke IRT further. It's a legit opinion.

A poster could be the Satan himself for all that I care, as long as he posts quality stuff.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I was wondering this myself.

And houston, your avatar makes me sick to my stomach.

I guess the moderators decided it really was beta after all.

something IRT related, maybe his account got hacked by IRT

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Idk

Maybe he ended up actually being IRT?

Quote: (02-04-2013 05:38 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Maybe he ended up actually being IRT?

Impossible.

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:56 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I recently had the chance to meet up with rationalize_this in Miami. It was only fitting that we met at the same venue where the original Was this Beta incident occurred. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Appearance: Before meeting this guy, I pictured him as being at least an inch or two taller than me, similar to me facially, somewhat weak and awkward looking, with a goofy grin on his face. That's not him at all. He is actually so different from the way I pictured him that I saw him earlier in the night and didn't realize it was him. The only two white guys in the place couldn't find each other. Go figure that one out. His appearance doesn't hurt him at all and probably helps him to a certain degree especially in Miami. I believe he is the first to say that he is not the best looking guy. Let's just leave it at that.

Clothes: I believe this is the easy part, yet most guys get it completely wrong. You could be horribly ugly, mentally challanged, have no social skills, or be grossly overweight, yet be able to put on a nice looking suit which fits right. This guy prides himself on wearing nice suits and other clothing which fit him. He needs absolutely no work in that department and it is one of his strong points.

Game: This guy comes across as fearless and will approach any girl at any time. The important thing about him, which other posters may have touched on, but not exactly focused on, is the reaction which he is able to elicit from people. People respond and react to him in a way which I have rarely or ever seen. There is a constant flow of positive energy coming from him that causes both guys and girls to react posivitively from him and is a primary reason why he acheives the results which he does. Rookie mistakes like getting angry when a girl rejects him are of course nonexistent with this guy.

What he can improve upon: Languages. You can never be too fluent in any language. English is my first language and I am still able to improve my English quite a bit. In Miami, Spanish (of course), Portuguese, French, and Italian are all very helpful languages. I understand that most Brazilian girls in Miami have a good handle on English, but I think that Portuguese fluency could only help. I would study and practice those four languages daily and it will only improve your overall results. Russian could also help, but I feel much more of a need to speak Italian than Russain when I am in Miami. I can't believe how many monolingual women from Italy I met during this trip. Besides languages, you should also work on dancing. You can never be too good of a dancer. I would concentrate on the popular latin forms like salsa, merengue, and bachata, then move on to some of the Brazilian dances. Those dances are very important for venues like Boteco.

All in all, I learned a great deal from this forum member and hopefully we can meet up again in the future.

[Image: impossibru-meme_zpsa890382d.jpg]

In a recent IRT thread rationalize_this was saying he heard that that IRT might go postal on certain forum members and consequently Roosh suspected him of being IRT or being his friend, or something.

Maybe there's more to the story. I do hope we're not banning regular (even verified) contributors in the off chance that they're an elaborate made up identity of IRT, though. Because then IRT wins...troll successful.

was his avatar ed helms from the office chewing on a pen?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Check the IRT threads from November. Rt always lobbied for roosh to meet and coach IRT and seemed excessively engaged in attributing positives to IRT... If you look at the whole picture it does seem fishy!

Quote: (02-04-2013 07:41 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Check the IRT threads from November. Rt always lobbied for roosh to meet and coach IRT and seemed excessively engaged in attributing positives to IRT... If you look at the whole picture it does seem fishy!

He did say that a bunch - I always found it weird, but I figured he was just playing Devil's Advocate. I guess a little too much.

Trolling from multiple accounts.

He's the original "Was this beta?" troll.

Quote: (02-04-2013 08:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Trolling from multiple accounts.

He's the original "Was this beta?" troll.

So - if I understand correctly - he was an actual contributor and a troll?

And he stepped over the line trollingwise, as a (somewhat) respected forum member?

Wald

wait was he actually the IRT?
Shit that's insane.

Hang on. He admitted to the "was this beta" thread after he established himself under the rationalize_this handle.

What other accounts was he trolling from? That doesn't make much sense to me.

I don't get it - wasn't "Was this Beta" one of the best threads on the forum?

As I wasn't too attached to him and I believe Roosh has his reasons, I'd best stop questioning this. I'm just confused.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

He was banned for other reasons and kept trying to get in. We let him post but once a troll, always a troll.

His other account was Chrexx. He was fearmongering and starting drama.