rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bangwithfriends?

Bangwithfriends?

http://www.bangwithfriends.com/

Anyone try this yet? I don't see this working out too well. Here's one review of it.

Bangwithfriends?

Southern broads would never use it. NYC bitches might.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Bangwithfriends?

Interesting. A way to uncover your secret admirers. I'm just not sure how many people would really use this. I could see some signing in just out of curiousity though...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Bangwithfriends?

Hah, you could imagine the surprise of the typical facebook girl when she discovers every male friend she adds has already added her.

Bangwithfriends?

Quote:Quote:

“[Sex] should be something you’re expressive about, that you’re comfortable with, and if there’s a beautiful woman or a handsome man that you’re interested in, you shouldn’t hold back,” said one of the app’s creators. “We’re just giving you closer access to knowing the truth.”

[Image: d0e5b601b4a7131a06bc550723e481e9.jpeg]

Bangwithfriends?

Probably a 50 to 1 guy to girl ratio. Most girls like to fuck but they just don't like appearing desperate.

Bangwithfriends?

I tried it, and it sucks. Irrespective of everything else, it only shows you girls that you are ALREADY friends with. Any girl that I'm friends with I've met, and if I've met her and wanted to bang her, I already tried. The only way this is useful for you, as a man, is if you're a pussy who doesn't try and close on girls you meet. Secret admirer = you're a pussy. Or there's some girl that's friends with you and you don't know it, and she secretly wants to bang you.

If you're some minor celebrity, or extremely good looking, I could see it maybe getting you something. Otherwise, it's shit.

Bangwithfriends?

The ONLY way the chicks find out is if they want to bang too? I see a chick signing up, saying she wants to bang, just to out you all over facebook as the chump you are. Or just simply unfriending you when she finds out..

Bangwithfriends?

Have any of you used this to get laid successfully?

When facebook first launched, I added all my old friends from high school, a lot of them were hot girls at one point. Facebook could be useful for retrobangs. I may have to look into this, just found out about it today.

edit. wow, i just checked, out of over 600 facebook friends(mostly los angeles and the bay area) none of my friends are using it?

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-medi...thfriends/

if that is actually still an accurate way to check.

Bangwithfriends?

Hmm, could maybe work for some chicks. No idea. Not sure I want to try, don't think I have enough friends on facebook to matter.