rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prime example of why women are not cut for positions of power

When a feminazi becomes a prime minister of a country, you get this where instead of using a civilised debate based on logic and facts, she spills aggressive feminist tirade where the words misogyny and sexism are used more frequently the than the F words in a rap song. Notice how instead of doing her job as a representant of the people who elected her, all they're concerned about is to to put the men in their place. One more reason, if there was any more needed, not to let women, in positions of power. I feel bad for my fellow Aussies brothers who have to endure shit heads like her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihd7ofrwQX0

P.S. I couldn't get past 1 minute of her non sense before closing the video.

So she schpeels for 15 minutes about how sexist he is. Why is this even fit for discussion on the floor of their parliament(?). Let me try and translate:

"You are a meanie, and that's why we need 10 new laws to give women more stuff for free."

I wonder why the tone has changed so much in just a few short years? Never did try to fuck her is my guess.

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:19 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I forced myself to listen to about 2 minutes before I could stand no more. Its the accent as well. I think the Ozzie accent is one that sounds good coming from men, but is extremely grating coming from a woman.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

We should compile a list of women not cut out for power. There was the woman who took over Hewlett-Packard and ran it into the ground, Tina Brown who took over Newsweek, after which it stopped its print edition...

I'll add Marissa Mayer to the potential list...she's too fresh at Yahoo to make the call yet, but I feel confident it's only a matter of time until she runs it into the ground. Apparently she's habitually VERY late to all her obligations and even recently blew off a meeting with Unilever, a key client of Yahoo's. According to this article, she made her superiors at wait outside her office for her to have "office hours" when she would give them 5 minutes of her time. Only got away with that because she's female, no doubt.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marissa-m...ime-2013-1

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Can someone make an "I WAS OFFENDED!" meme

Quote: (01-23-2013 03:12 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I'll add Marissa Mayer to the potential list...she's too fresh at Yahoo to make the call yet, but I feel confident it's only a matter of time until she runs it into the ground. Apparently she's habitually VERY late to all her obligations and even recently blew off a meeting with Unilever, a key client of Yahoo's. According to this article, she made her superiors at wait outside her office for her to have "office hours" when she would give them 5 minutes of her time. Only got away with that because she's female, no doubt.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marissa-m...ime-2013-1

Anyone who knows anything about gender and psychology would never hire a pregnant woman to lead a company in need of serious changes. Yahoo is done

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

I cringed when she was hired, because I'm a yahoo guy and I knew there'd be issues with this woman. Severely under qualified, and a woman

wow, i thought american politicians were bad. what a shrill ugly red haired bitch.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

It's not the problem in her per se, it's in the voters that are easily won over by a single cry of "misogynist!". That stems from abusing (yes, I used that word) our biological instinct for protecting females in our group. Thus, anyone labeled a misogynist = ostracized.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I never understood Hillary Clinton running for president. What qualifications does she have? The fact that she was one of many women who slept with Bill Clinton?

Speaking of unqualified women...why is there all this talk about Hillary Clinton's bluster at those hearings today? Did people miss the fact that Americans were killed and no one in the government is making any headway towards making any arrests? Do we just let Americans get killed now and let it go?

I guess the most powerful woman in Australia doesn't have a problem with publicly shaming people.

The guy being lambasted in the video, Tony Abbott, is a Rhodes scholar by the way.

Quote: (01-23-2013 08:25 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I never understood Hillary Clinton running for president. What qualifications does she have? The fact that she was one of many women who slept with Bill Clinton?

Hillary's pretty good. And to be fair, I've never heard her go on a tirade like this. She's well-educated and she has served as a senator for eight years and now as Secretary of State, in which role I think she did a good job despite the politics over Benghazi. The US has some damn good foreign policy and relations, which is amazing considering that the WikiLeaks release of cables happened under this administration. She knows the score. Plus she went to Yale Law. If Hillary were a man, this forum would be all over her hypothetical nuts.

Except for the staying with Bill thing during the Lewinsky scandal...that was beta.

Well, if a society has degenerated to the point where women are not only allowed into important post but are actually in the highest office, you are beyond salvation. Surprisingly, even a country as shitty as the US hasn't fallen this far yet.

[Image: 703.jpg]

My biggest issue with feminist politics is that they have absolutely no endgame in mind. There's not a point or place where they can say " 'We' (being all feminists) are happy with how society is, gender equality is favorable, the world is going how it should go." They're going to take offense to anything and everything because they're projecting their feelings of gender inferiority to the world. Women just can't take the reins if they insist on operating like this.

On a side note, that's also sort of why I don't like the manosphere, too easily offended and purely reactionary.

I watched the whole clip (regretfully). It's all about her *feelings*. Everything she stands for in that rant is evil. Also, she doesn't seem to know the difference between sexism and misogyny. I'm glad I'm currently not in a country where any woman like that is taken seriously.

As for Hillary, didn't she once say that women were the primary victims of warfare?

Quote: (01-23-2013 09:15 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Speaking of unqualified women...why is there all this talk about Hillary Clinton's bluster at those hearings today? Did people miss the fact that Americans were killed and no one in the government is making any headway towards making any arrests? Do we just let Americans get killed now and let it go?

+1

Imagine a bunch of Americans sneak out of country and into Libya with intent to open up a can of old fashion whoop ass, some Dirty Dozen kind of action.

I live in Oz atm and have lived here since she was elected. The general consensus here is she is the worst leader Australia and possibly the world has ever seen. Her opponent actually received more votes than here but she won office due to garbage system.

Faceplant...

She needs this.
[Image: hit-it-jpg.18633]

Nope.

Quote: (01-23-2013 09:54 PM)polymath Wrote:  

I guess the most powerful woman in Australia doesn't have a problem with publicly shaming people.

The guy being lambasted in the video, Tony Abbott, is a Rhodes scholar by the way.

Quote: (01-23-2013 08:25 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

Hillary's pretty good. And to be fair, I've never heard her go on a tirade like this. She's well-educated and she has served as a senator for eight years and now as Secretary of State, in which role I think she did a good job despite the politics over Benghazi. The US has some damn good foreign policy and relations, which is amazing considering that the WikiLeaks release of cables happened under this administration. She knows the score. Plus she went to Yale Law. If Hillary were a man, this forum would be all over her hypothetical nuts.

Except for the staying with Bill thing during the Lewinsky scandal...that was beta.

This is the last place I thought I'd see praise for an Alinksyite gradualist, Fabian, bloodthirsty, lesbian, domineering, gun-grabbing, social engineering, suitpant-wearing female.

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:41 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I forced myself to listen to about 2 minutes before I could stand no more. Its the accent as well. I think the Ozzie accent is one that sounds good coming from men, but is extremely grating coming from a woman.

In my experience the women are obnoxious, mannish and loud, far worse than most Americans.

The result is, I'm prejudiced from the minute I hear that accent.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Prejudice becomes postjudice here... All our assumptions and reservations about women have been confirmed by experience and history. Time to wrap up the experiment before our female leaders send female combat troops into an actual conflict in which mean mean men of a patriarchy do not " play nice" on the battlefield and disrespect the female imperative enough to actually outright beat them and establish their horrid misogynist system in the west...

Quote: (01-24-2013 02:42 AM)Surreyman Wrote:  

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:41 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

In my experience the women are obnoxious, mannish and loud, far worse than most Americans.

The result is, I'm prejudiced from the minute I hear that accent.
Yep, these aussie women are worse than americans, I fucking hate them, worked in an aussie inv bank for 5 years with this scatty bitches.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos