rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tiger woods wants to remarry

Dafuq is this guys angle?

Quote:Quote:

Tiger Woods is a single man these days, but he may not still be over his ex-wife Elin Nordegren.

According to the National Enquirer, Woods wants to remarry Nordegren and he's offering a huge chunk of change to get her back. The magazine also reports that Tiger even proposed to her over Christmas, getting down on one knee and presenting Nordegren with a ring.

Nordegren is reportedly considering the proposal from Woods, who is desperate to get Nordegren back, but wants a $350 million anti-cheating clause added to the contract.

Woods' proposed deal reportedly is worth over half of his estimated $600 million fortune.

"Tiger didn't even balk at the demand. Even though his accountants think he's crazy, he's ready to sign the pre-nup and set a wedding date," a source told the magazine.

"The guy has never recovered from being dumped by Elin. He's dated lots of models and bimbos, but none of them were more than a one night stand."

Woods and Nordegren met in 2001 after being introduced by Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, for whom Elin was a nanny. The couple became engaged in November 2003 and married more than a year later in October 2004.

Woods and Nordegren have two children, but the marriage went awry after Nordegren discovered Woods had been cheating on her with multiple women. After learning of such news at Thanksgiving in November 2009, she allegedly attacked Woods, who crashed his car into a tree.

Since the divorce, Nordegren has dated billionaire Jamie Dingman and reportedly NHL player Douglas Murray.

Woods and Nordegren have been living apart since 2010 as Nordegren works to rebuild her mansion in Palm Beach, Florida.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/golf/tiger-w...PfB0Wd5LKQ

Didn't she take him for a couple hundred million the last time? What a fucking tool.

[Image: wbmph.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

The demands illustrate what American or western women value first and foremost in a marriage: a big payoff

So it's confirmed: Tiger Woods is a Beta in Alpha's clothing. I just don't understand these men.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote:Quote:

According to the National Enquirer, Woods wants to remarry Nordegren

Let's not jump to conclusions just yet.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Maybe he wants to start winning majors again.

Quote: (01-17-2013 04:45 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

So it's confirmed: Tiger Woods is a Beta in Alpha's clothing. I just don't understand these men.

Sh*t.

I could have told you that from seeing the guy for the first time a 100 yards away.

Just goes to show that being rich and famous is not being alpha. No alpha would do this. He would replace that bitch with someone younger and hotter.

I believe here we got a man who has slept with many women not because he was a strong alfa male, but because he was a WEAK male, someone with fame and money and just couldn't resist the advances of would be golddiggers. But in the morning after his fears from his wife were even greater.

There are more such men among the rich then it seems "paper alfas" betas in reality. Whether they get pusy or not is decided by females, not them.

Quote: (01-17-2013 08:17 AM)Mage Wrote:  

I believe here we got a man who has slept with many women not because he was a strong alfa male, but because he was a WEAK male, someone with fame and money and just couldn't resist the advances of would be golddiggers. But in the morning after his fears from his wife were even greater.

There are more such men among the rich then it seems "paper alfas" betas in reality. Whether they get pusy or not is decided by females, not them.

[Image: monkey.gif]

[Image: alfa_romeo_modelleri.jpg]

I don't care how much you love someone, when they clock you with a golf club, the risk is no longer worth the reward.

Or perhaps he's looking to retake some of his assets? Either way, I wouldn't call any of this a smart play on his behalf. Find a next girl, hotter than Elin (and scandal or not - he's fucking Tiger Woods, he can do it easily), and if you have to marry her, iron-clad prenup.

he was never Alpha to begin with, not even in Golf.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I know marriage isn't viewed favourably by a lot of people here, but I gotta go into bat for Nordegren a bit here.

She did her part in the marriage. She was/is stunning in her prime and was willing to to marry Tiger in her prime (this is what we would like women to be like, instead of being hypergamous and then look to settle down as they are approaching the wall). As far as I know, she was not hypergamous.

After she got married, she did the right things:
-she looked after herself and didn't let herself go
-she had children and took the time to look after them
-even after multiple children, she didn't use that as an excuse to let herself go and maintained a great figure
-she didn't seek any extra media attention or use her status as the wife of Tiger to whore herself out
-she didn't seek divorce until after his cheating came to light. and really who can blame her for asking for a divorce in those circumstances, especially when she seems to have done most of the right things

also from Tiger's performances before and after the breakup, you can see that she probably did the wife's duty in supporting her husband and did not extensively seek the limelight.

If there were more women in this world who looked as good as her, looked after herself and had a similar mindset (rather than the prevalent hypergamous/attention seeking/vapid/instant gratification that we see with so many western women today), the world would probably be a better place

Before his life imploded, he definitely was Alpha on the golf course. He had EVERY golfer on tour in fear before they teed off. This dude won a major in excrutiating pain, on one leg. His public humiliation, combined with the time he was forced to be away from the game (he lost practice time, and also had to recover from physical, as well as psychological damage) cost him his mental edge. Let's not get all revisionist here...HA HA! However, if this latest development is true, it's pitiful. Elin's only value on this Earth was as an incubator and caregiver to his children, and as a caregiver to Jesper Parnevik's kids. For him to get on his knees before this bitch AGAIN means he gets what he deserves. She forced him to his knees once, and now he can't or won't get up.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Tiger Woods bitched the entire golf field. If that isn't alpha. Then there aren't any in Golf.

But he is a nerd with women. If she is telling you from the jump that it would cost 350 mil. Why would you go back with her. She is just a gold digger and he is a fool.

Just because you're good at a sport that don't mean you're automatically going to be good with women. This is where this "I thought he was alpha" mythology really falls apart, and why guys gotta stop thinking like that. "Alpha," in other words isn't interchangeable with good-at-something. The term has been rendered meaningless. There are tough guys who are pussies around their wives. There are rich guys who are basically p4p'ers 100 percent of the time. And, there are pro athletes and famous actors who do this kind of cringe-worthy, public stunt.

This "alpha" labeling based on mere success is bullshit. Alpha is a state of mind deep in the psyche, you can't diagnose it just by seeing a guy's ATM receipt.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-17-2013 09:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This "alpha" labeling based on mere success is bullshit. Alpha is a state of mind deep in the psyche, you can't diagnose it just by seeing a guy's ATM receipt.

True. But he made grown men fear him on the course. He is still being chosen for Ryder's cup team solely off of reputation.

But I agree. Being good in one facet of life doesn't necessarily translate to others. He worked to be #1 in Golf. He obviously put little work into his personal development with women.

Again with the alpha and beta shit lol. I just took a piss and didnt wash my hands. Is this alpha? I might get fast food later. Is that beta for not killing a buffalo and grilling it?

Quote: (01-17-2013 09:44 AM)Clyde Wrote:  

Tiger Woods bitched the entire golf field. If that isn't alpha. Then there aren't any in Golf.

But he is a nerd with women. If she is telling you from the jump that it would cost 350 mil. Why would you go back with her. She is just a gold digger and he is a fool.

you don't have to be the best at a sport to be alpha, in fact a lot of the time those players who are best at those sports are not really alpha.

The Ryder Cup might actually be a good example in Woods case, a contest where those with the best leadership and social skills come out on top, Woods with the calibre of player he is should have been leading that US team in all those cup's he competed in, but he's been a wimp at each and every single one. 6 losses in 7 contests and not a peep from the Tiger, whilst every single time there's a European golfer who absolutely dominates the 4 days. Ian Poulter being the one who's costantly derided for his clothing but he lifted his whole team by his ice cold demeanour on the course. “I think the Ryder Cup should build a statue to him,” said captain José María Olazábal after the event. He even goaded Americans about baseball, the guy does not give a shit, “It bores me tearless,” he told a press conference this week. “You want to sit there for 4½ hours eating hot dogs ...? Come on, really?”

Man golfers are wimps, what am i saying.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I dunno. I remember reading magazine profiles back when Tiger was just getting his start that hinted at him being a chaser. And then during his Superman phase, I always had faith he was more of a dog than his squeaky-clean branding let on.

Before we rake him over the coals, keep in mind the dude's life has fallen off in more ways than one. There was a time when if you were laying money on golf, you'd pick Tiger over a field of the next best 150 golfers in the world. Now, he hasn't won a major since 2008. I can imagine how that kind of collapse would make a guy wish for what he used to have.

Now I'm not saying he should take her back... but I understand.

Is it beta to stick a finger in a girls asshole?

Wasn't this dude thinking of becoming a Navy SEAL?

Quote: (01-17-2013 10:21 AM)houston Wrote:  

Is it beta to stick a finger in a girls asshole?

because you are asking, yes.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos