rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Everything i needed to know about game i picked up from Tom Leykis

some members or viewers here are not aware of tom leykis. i have mad respect for him and his show. http://www.blowmeuptom.com.

for some leykis 101
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...ykis%20101

Rules ALL men should live by:

1. NEVER, EVER date a single mother.

2. Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.

3. Don't ask a women what she wants to do.

4. Never tell a women how much money you make.

5. Don't EVER date co-workers!

6. Never answer the phone on the weekend.

7. Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date.

8. NEVER approach a woman in a club who has her girlfriends with her.

9. If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on.

10. No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!

11. Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25 or really ready to settle down.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

[Image: confused.gif]

I make my own rules.

I'm surprised Leykis is barely mentioned or talked about on these forums. The guy is solid.

I remember listening to Leykis on the radio late back in LA around 10 years ago. He was saying things you did not hear anywhere else. He is still going?

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:26 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I remember listening to Leykis on the radio late back in LA around 10 years ago. He was saying things you did not hear anywhere else. He is still going?

Listening to him live right now. The "Money Monday" hour.

He returned last year, around April I believe. His platform is a daily 3 hour internet radio show. Google his website or find him on TuneIn.

Quote: (01-14-2013 06:35 PM)bacon Wrote:  

some members or viewers here are not aware of tom leykis. i have mad respect for him and his show. http://www.blowmeuptom.com.

for some leykis 101
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.ph...ykis%20101

Rules ALL men should live by:

1. NEVER, EVER date a single mother.

2. Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.

3. Don't ask a women what she wants to do.

4. Never tell a women how much money you make.

5. Don't EVER date co-workers!

6. Never answer the phone on the weekend.

7. Never spend more than 40 bucks on a date.

9. If you are not getting laid by the 3rd date, dump her and move on.

10. No spooning, no cuddling, no staying over. Get in, get out!

11. Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25 or really ready to settle down.

This is a good list, I found out about Leykis a few years ago, by then I had already internalized most of these rules prior to hearing his program based on advice I got from my pops and my own personal convictions. Still it was refreshing to hear someone that actually preached this to the clueless and wasn't afraid of being politically incorrect unlike 95% of the entertainment industry.

Rule #8 about never approach a girl who's with her friends in a club I don't agree with. This depends on what kind of club it is, how big a group she's with, are they all chatting loudly,drinking, dancing, or sitting? There can be no one size fits all approach here.

Rule#9 As well, no one size fits all here.

His show streams daily now on tunein,pandora or any other radio/podcast apps. I still listen occasionally.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:40 PM)Rex Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:26 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Listening to him live right now. The "Money Monday" hour.

He returned last year, around April I believe. His platform is a daily 3 hour internet radio show. Google his website or find him on TuneIn.

Right on. Seems he used to be on late night like 9 PM - midnight.

He was my first introduction to red pill thinking. He used to have the prime-time driving home from work spot on the talk-radio station in Phoenix, but they decided to switch the station to a top 40 or hip hop station. Terrestrial talk radio is dead.

I think he got driven out of the NYC/Tri-state area market because of politics involving Opie and Anthony. I had never heard of him before I moved out to AZ, and when I first heard him, I could feel the anger building up inside of me. At first, I thought I was angry at him, but I realized that it was the anger of being lied to my whole life by teachers, mainstream media, friends, and even family. But denial and anger are the first steps toward realization and I'm thankful I had the opportunity to hear what he had to say.

Youtube has a lot of great old shows archived... I remember one where a woman admitted to murdering her guy and getting away with it because she was a "grrrrrl" and cops would never suspect her simply out of "chivalry"

Quote: (01-14-2013 10:57 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Youtube has a lot of great old shows archived... I remember one where a woman admitted to murdering her guy and getting away with it because she was a "grrrrrl" and cops would never suspect her simply out of "chivalry"

Ahwatukee Sue!

Follow up

She ended up not being prosecuted due to "lack of evidence"

Quote: (01-14-2013 06:35 PM)bacon Wrote:  

I don't get this one.

WIA

I think Leykis did--and continues to do--good work, but his game is very 1.0. While his principles are fundamentally correct, for which I applaud him, they ignore all kinds of nuance and don't account for new realities.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-15-2013 01:04 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I think Leykis did--and continues to do--good work, but his game is very 1.0. While his principles are fundamentally correct, for which I applaud him, they ignore all kinds of nuance and don't account for new realities.

20 million dollars and fame would give him the ability to "ignore all kinds of nuance" and not "account for new realities". I also don't know what you mean by game 1.0. Please explain.

While you could be right, he lives in the same world as us. What makes you think that he doesn't account for the changes that occur within it?

I haven't listened to him since he left terrestrial radio, but I don't get the sense that he is dumb enough to ignore cultural shifts.

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:13 PM)Rex Wrote:  

I'm surprised Leykis is barely mentioned or talked about on these forums. The guy is solid.

i would say Leykis is a guru of "indirect method" whereas Roosh, Style and Mystery are proponents of Direct Method, hence the lack of attention here

I first discovered Leykis around 1996 on a radio station in the Baltimore-DC region (I forget which).

What makes the guy innovative is that he was putting forth anti-feminist, pro-male ideas:

1). For a wide, commercial audience on major radio stations

2). In the mid-1990s, when political correctness in the media and on campus was at its worst and going unchallenged because blogs were not a MAJOR cultural force.

Others may have come along and refined what he said and I'm sure he got some of his ideas from somewhere. But for Tom to do what he did when he did was a major step forward for Red Pill thinking (especially considering "The Matrix" hadn't even come out yet and the phrase "red pill" had not even been invented).

I would urge everyone to check out his old shows on YouTube or his new online show. For a while there was a way to download his old programs from his old radio station's Web site. I'd grabbed a bunch but deleted them. I wish I saved them.

Sample topics:
How not to be the gay friend
Women want to be taken
Stop being a gentleman
Reasons to say unmarried
Deadbeat dad wanted posters
Girlfriends nagging about video games
Just say no to strippers
Women over the hill
No one wants 50-year-old women
Fat women are for poor, loser men
Ugly girls have to work harder
Beauty comes in many shapes and sizes (he was being ironic)
Don't go to prom
Women want "vaginamony" (what he calls alimony)

Plus the dozens that have been removed from YouTube, causing my "Leykis Playlist" to now be blank. Damn it.