rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm or Amsterdam? Looking for European blondes who speak English

now that i am living, working, and traveling around europe, i am loving life. i've taken trips to warsaw, paris and berlin, and the RVF travel section has been a huge help. my next trip will be in late february or late march, and apart from researching cities in general, i am also honing in on what is "my type" of girl, or rather, what type of girl likes me.

this is what i have so far. girls who are:

1. european
2. blonde
3. artistic and intelligent
4. speak english

like i've written before, latin american girls don't like me as much, cause i am a latin american "traitor gringo" or whatever. north american girls, asian girls, and african girls, no thanks. i love european girls. i actually prefer dark haired girls (DHBs), but blondes seem to prefer me. and i do best with girls who speak good english, because that is how i am best able to flirt and tease and connect with them. i've hit warsaw, paris, and berlin. what's next? well the truth is that i like stylish cities. i don't like going to second tier, tacky cities filled with unstylish people. i don't like them and they don't like me.

so i am thinking of:

1. prague
2. vienna
3. stockholm
4. amsterdam
5. london

and from this list, it really seems to be a choice between stockholm and amsterdam. two cool cities with art, culture, design, style, and with smart, interesting blond girls who fit my type and who are interested in "exotic", foreign, artistic men. so there you go. i am already doing a lot of research here on RVF to compare the two cities, and will be summarizing and posting my findings here. of course, all input and advice is appreciated.

and if i missed a european city that has smart, stylish blond girls who speak english, let me know!

thanks in advice,
R

Amsterdam is better in late spring, with warm weather and thousands of hot girls in bikini in the Vondelpark.
Museumnacht (museumnight) is cool as well with a lot of young intelligent girls. But that is in early november. Maybe that should be added to the datasheet including The Parade in the end of the summer(most beautiful girl density) as well as The Canal Parade.

Read a book in the universitt library that place is about see and be seen.

I hate to say it but it's nigh on impossible to be "exotic" in Stockholm. The city is extremely multicultural these days. Not that it should keep you from going, just don't rely on that exotic factor to get you laid, you need to bring game.

Oslo and go to the hipster area?

Go to Stockholm! Amsterdam seems to have a ton of dudes as its known as place for guys.

A lot more girls in Stockholm and both of them are expensive.

Quote: (01-11-2013 06:06 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

Amsterdam is better in late spring, with warm weather and thousands of hot girls in bikini in the Vondelpark.
Museumnacht (museumnight) is cool as well with a lot of young intelligent girls. But that is in early november. Maybe that should be added to the datasheet including The Parade in the end of the summer(most beautiful girl density) as well as The Canal Parade.

Read a book in the universitt library that place is about see and be seen.

your recommendations sound great. when is late spring over there, in april or may? i work in spain so i travel when i have vacation time from work. i went to berlin in late december and had a blast. weather makes a huge difference but of course so does attitude. girls are hornier when the weather is better, but they are always horny for a real man.

Quote: (01-11-2013 06:59 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I hate to say it but it's nigh on impossible to be "exotic" in Stockholm. The city is extremely multicultural these days. Not that it should keep you from going, just don't rely on that exotic factor to get you laid, you need to bring game.

yeah, you're right. i wasn't exactly exotic in berlin either - the little delis and kiosks were also run by asian men - but i met a lot of girls and i was in fact exotic to them, meaning i wasn't a boring, light haired german man. this is where i think i won't fare as well in sweden or holland. i get the impression that dutch and swedish men are more interesting, artistic and dynamic than german men.

in fact, i think it is possible that germany is the best place for me to run my "contrast game". i am tempted to check out hamburg. but no, my rule is that i have to go to a new country. leaning towards stockholm. been reading about all the great girls with beautiful legs and asses.

Quote: (01-12-2013 02:58 AM)peterfoo22 Wrote:  

A lot more girls in Stockholm and both of them are expensive.

1. yeah, a lot more girls in stockholm than in amsterdamn? interesting.

2. yeah, i am prepared for both places to be expensive. i work and make pretty good money, and this is how i like spending it.

thanks man.

I prefer Amsterdam in Jan/Feb, less tourists and British stag parties

From my experience, Amsterdam has everything but dutch girls, its full of tourists.

Stockholm. Go "sightsee" in Ostermalm, but don't go out there unless you shit money. Whether it's multicultural or not, we southern Europeans still have an edge, even if it's simply by the fact that we don't need to be drunk to approach. Remember to buy alcohol outside the country, in the airport or something. Systembolaget will rape your wallet.

Stockholm all the way, Stureplan is the spot you want to hang. I will repeat what others have stated, the place is expensive. Not Switzerland expensive but pricey all the same, you will want to roll hard not like a backpacker.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I found Soder to be the easiest neighborhood in Stockholm to pull. It's got more dive bar type places where girls go out to have fun and get drunk rather than just get attention (like they do is Stureplan).

Quote: (01-12-2013 04:55 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

I found Soder to be the easiest neighborhood in Stockholm to pull. It's got more dive bar type places where girls go out to have fun and get drunk rather than just get attention (like they do is Stureplan).

Is your user name the Swedish Word "Ensam" or is that just a complete coincidence?

Ha, yup.

Ensam är stark.

Quote: (01-12-2013 05:14 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2013 04:55 PM)Ensam Wrote:  

Is your user name the Swedish Word "Ensam" or is that just a complete coincidence?

Lol. Good catch.

For a good balance in Stockholm try Slussen. Its technically in Sodermalm but its not so "divey", and also not as "pretentious" as Stureplan.

The question also is whether Amsterdam is really that blonde and whether the girls are of decent quality.

I've seen some smoking hot blonde Dutch girls but they were from the North ( Frisia/Groningen region). Dutch definitely seem to be less reserved than Swedes, that's for sure.

That being said, I went blind when I stepped off the plane in Stockholm. [Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif]