rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Livemocha Sale

Livemocha Sale

Just got an e-mail from Livemocha that for three days they are offering a sale on a one-year access to a premium membership for only $9.95 (a $100 value).

http://www.livemocha.com/gold-key/about

The Gold Key will unlock...

Any video conversation.
Any writing exercise.
Any speaking exercise.
Any premium materials.
From any lesson.
In any course.
In any language we offer!

I just signed up.

Livemocha Sale

I am up to Unit 10 in Course 202 and the lessons just get repetitive. It gets boring when you're really not progressing. I almost bought a membership for $50 when I first started lessons so I'm glad I passed.

This seems like a great deal so I'll give it a try. By the way I didn't have any luck meeting girls on Livemocha to meet in Brazil. I actually had 1 interested but when she passed her Facebook profile, I decided to pass seeing her (fatty)!

@Casanova, are you a premium member? If so, have you noticed much improvement with the advanced lessons?

Livemocha Sale

I checked out the site.

Is it a good language learning tool? Worth it?

Livemocha Sale

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:45 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I checked out the site.

Is it a good language learning tool? Worth it?

Yeah. It's good in that it's a platform that lets you interact with native speakers in a social media context. I like it.

Livemocha Sale

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:32 PM)Freedom Wrote:  

I am up to Unit 10 in Course 202 and the lessons just get repetitive. It gets boring when you're really not progressing. I almost bought a membership for $50 when I first started lessons so I'm glad I passed.

This seems like a great deal so I'll give it a try. By the way I didn't have any luck meeting girls on Livemocha to meet in Brazil. I actually had 1 interested but when she passed her Facebook profile, I decided to pass seeing her (fatty)!

@Casanova, are you a premium member? If so, have you noticed much improvement with the advanced lessons?

I joined Livemocha years ago, and was not a premium member. I just thought to restart my account after getting that e-mail. I plan to do lessons regularly now.

Livemocha Sale

Just picked up the gold key. For $10/year I figured why not.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Livemocha Sale

Just upgraded myself. Thanks HC for the heads up. Probably wouldn't have paid attention to that email otherwise.

Livemocha Sale

What exactly does livemocha do?