rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wladimir Klitschko interview with a feminist.

I am not positive about it, but she certainly looks like one:

How irritating is she?! And disrespectful to one of the premiere athletes in the world.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

She doesn't know anything about boxing. Why was she even sent by Time to interview him?

She's probably mad because she's old and he's way the hell out of her league.

1:20, alpha as fuark

This only cements my view of Time magazine as a barely literate rag. When did journalists start developing this unearned sense of superiority. No wonder their industry is dying.

What an unpleasant woman. Of course it backfires and he comes across as quite charming and likable and she like a shrew.

I knew tons of girls growing up that'll end up just like her. Privileged for no reason and embarrassing to watch. He even gives her compliments like the nice dress comment, to which she acts like "oh thanks for stating the obvious now answer me".

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The reporter thinks she is asking probing question that will lead to the truth and something controversial, but she has spent to much time reading a bunch of mental masturbation psychology, she thinks she can manipulate a man or person with her witty personality. She also thinks she can read people minds and figure out if they are lying or not...

Little does she know that psychology is mostly bullshit, and that is why most american women love majoring in psychology, which is pure bullshit and useless.

Also Little does she know, she comes off as a smart ass and know it , and with very little substance and knowledge of man or women in society and what it takes to succeed in sports or business.

I HIGHLY recommend the Klitschko movie.

Great interview. He's totally in control and not only doesn't he break frame, he makes her answer to him.

I used to work in the journalism field. EVERY female reporter is a feminist in some way, out to change the world. This is why I dated the women from the accounting section of the building, not the editorial part.

I got 15 seconds into the vid, but was so put off by her mannerisms and facial expressions that I found it unwatchable. She has a comportment that screams neurosis. She makes discomfort happen.

Why is Time still in business?

wow what a voice
how fucking cool is the russian type accent

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Russians who are disciplined, educated and alpha are hard to beat in the world these days, though there are very few.
Klistchko spoke better english and was more eloquent than Mohammad Ali.
Pacquaio and Mayweather are the best pound for pound fighters and do fine with the ladies, but this guy is a true international playboy.

Quote: (01-08-2013 08:55 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Why is Time still in business?

SWPLs and for some reason my parents get it for free.

She failed to bring him into her "James bond" frame at the very end.

The whole interview he is alpha. I'm glad others here recognize how annoying she is.

wasnt he smashing panettiere?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

She looks like a crazy cat lady.

What a bitch to question his lifestyle. I liked how he remained his cool.

I knew he was a great boxer, but after watching this I got so much more respect for him.

Quote: (01-08-2013 08:05 PM)j r Wrote:  

This only cements my view of Time magazine as a barely literate rag. When did journalists start developing this unearned sense of superiority. No wonder their industry is dying.

What an unpleasant woman. Of course it backfires and he comes across as quite charming and likable and she like a shrew.

Ha, well said! This particular one just oozed man-hating... she's pure yuckness.

I notice CNN interviews are like this too. The interviewers conduct themselves in such a ridiculous manner. 90% of questions could legitimately be answered with "ahaha... seriously?"

Reporter was obviously try to bust his balls and clown on him a bit but he stayed strong and refused to jump through any of her hoops.

Gentleman boxer also has a PhD and runs his country's most promising political party. Unknown in America where he and his brother are presented as scary Slavic bullies. If at all. thanks for posting.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Quote: (01-09-2013 09:17 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

I notice CNN interviews are like this too. The interviewers conduct themselves in such a ridiculous manner. 90% of questions could legitimately be answered with "ahaha... seriously?"

CNN and Time are both a part of Time Warner, man that company has turned to shit since the AOL merger kicked Ted Turner out of the company.

Klitschko as Pro-western, pro-Ukrainian nationalist political reformer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20002486

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Quote: (01-09-2013 12:25 AM)GoodTimer Wrote:  

She failed to bring him into her "James bond" frame at the very end.

The whole interview he is alpha. I'm glad others here recognize how annoying she is.

That whole James Bond segment was offensive in a myriad of ways. He handled it like a champ.