rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flu season in Florida

Flu season in Florida

I think I'm getting it. Besides vitamin C what's good for this? One of friends got it and died at his house last week but he had some other problems.

ACV?

Flu season in Florida

Wash your hands obsessively. It really works. Whenever you are around people wash at least once every 30 mins

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I think I'm getting it. Besides vitamin C what's good for this? One of friends got it and died at his house last week but he had some other problems.

ACV?

buy some garlic, ginger, limes and lemon, blend it all together (peeling the ginger is optional), do NOT peel the citrus fruits. Adding pure honey is optional (for taste)

Drink the concoction.

I've been sick free for decades (touch wood).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 11:35 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2013 10:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

ACV?

buy some garlic, ginger, limes and lemon, blend it all together (peeling the ginger is optional), do NOT peel the citrus fruits. Adding pure honey is optional (for taste)

Drink the concoction.

I've been sick free for decades (touch wood).

Blend it?

Or Juice it?

Why don't you peel the citrus fruits?

Does this taste terrible?

Flu season in Florida

supplement with zinc. it helps me ward it off.

Flu season in Florida

[Image: attachment.jpg9413]   

Set one of these up in your office. It'll scare away the evil spirits that are making you sick.

Flu season in Florida

What I've done so far..

Had a bunch of Airborne.

Two multi vitamins

Went to the Thai place and had some burning hot Pad Thai.

Had two tangerines.

I'm going down hill fast here so I'm going to try Momas thing soon.

Flu season in Florida

eat some coconuts/coconut milk they're anti-viral

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 01:16 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What I've done so far..

Had a bunch of Airborne.

Two multi vitamins

Went to the Thai place and had some burning hot Pad Thai.

Had two tangerines.

I'm going down hill fast here so I'm going to try Momas thing soon.

SLEEP!

Flu season in Florida

Go to the store and go buy two big bottles of Bolthouse Farms C-Boost.

[Image: best+picture+of+c-boost.jpg]

Down one of them and if you can down the other. Go to bed. You will wake up 85-90% better.

A whole bottle has about 2000-5000% of your DV of Vitamin C. Its a quick shot of Vit C and fruit sugars to the system. I do this evreytime to rid myself of colds/flu before they become a issue.

Flu season in Florida

Green tea+lemon juice+honey.

Drink OJ all the time (seriously like a gallon a day).

Lots and lots of rest.

I didn't get the Florida flu. Honestly, I wish Florida would make up its damn mind with the weather. Yesterday it was cold and raining. Today I was burning up in my car.

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:07 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Go to the store and go buy two big bottles of Bolthouse Farms C-Boost.

[Image: best+picture+of+c-boost.jpg]

Down one of them and if you can down the other. Go to bed. You will wake up 85-90% better.

A whole bottle has about 2000-5000% of your DV of Vitamin C. Its a quick shot of Vit C and fruit sugars to the system. I do this evreytime to rid myself of colds/flu before they become a issue.

Yeah but emech will end up mixing up tater vodka and tonic with it, call a chick over claiming he made an awesome drink, getting drunk, staying up till 6 in the morning shoving remote controls up her ass, and get sicker from it.

Flu season in Florida

Straight from earth clinic:

After long trials the single most important remedy is 1500 mg of Lysine taken every 3 hours. Even the first dose of 1500 mg of lysine there will be a marked drop of 90% of the symptoms within a couple of hours to a maximum of 6 hours. As for my own experience here in Bangkok I can see a marked reduction in about 2 hours.

The supporting remedies for the lysine are, 50-250 mg of aspirin, strong black coffee, and especially hydrogen peroxide 3% 10-20 (preferably 10 drops) drops per glass of water. In case of a dire emergency for me, if I cannot get a food grade hydrogen peroxide, I might get an ordinary brand hydrogen peroxide for temporarly use only to kill off the virus, just to kill it off. the effect of hydrogen peroxide may wear off within about 2 hours, so the frequency of dose is more important to prevent virus from overtaking the body. A strong black coffee raises the metabolism necessary by increasing the energy to ward of this particular virus. The aspirin, which is acetylsalicylic acid dissolves the virus coating which protects or gave them stealth where the white blood cells cannot detect them. So if aspirin were taken, the white blood cells were able to detect and engulf them, or at least the aspirin alone in the bloodstream dissolves the virus coating that protects them killing them.

Everyone I know that has tried this has been cured in under 24 hours. Although most people I tell about it don't listen, the ones who do though are always grateful

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Flu season in Florida

Green tea+lemon juice+honey.

Drink OJ all the time (seriously like a gallon a day).

Lots and lots of rest.

I didn't get the Florida flu. Honestly, I wish Florida would make up its damn mind with the weather. Yesterday it was cold and raining. Today I was burning up in my car.

Flu season in Florida

These Florida flues are terrible. Two dead that I know so far in a few days that's why I'm a little paranoid. I'm going to get some of that Lysine. I just read about it here I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here before..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysine

Flu season in Florida

You sure it was the flu they had man thats a pretty high mortality rate. If people were dropping like flies around me I'd stay in and wouldn't leave the house.

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

These Florida flues are terrible. Two dead that I know so far in a few days that's why I'm a little paranoid. I'm going to get some of that Lysine. I just read about it here I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned here before..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysine

That could be my secret weapon. I've been taking the stuff for years.

I haven't had the flu in ages, but I've had some less than comfortable colds before.

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:50 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

You sure it was the flu they had man thats a pretty high mortality rate. If people were dropping like flies around me I'd stay in and wouldn't leave the house.
The flu mixed with other stuff I guess but you only hear this stuff when it's flu season.

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 12:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Blend it?

Or Juice it?

Why don't you peel the citrus fruits?

Does this taste terrible?

Yes you have to blend it. I am not sure why you are not supposed to peel the citrus fruits, it's an old West Indian recipe and I didn't ask questions. It won't taste too pleasant but you can throw in honey if you are bothered by the rank taste. I've cured everyone with that drink.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

The flu mixed with other stuff I guess but you only hear this stuff when it's flu season.
Man, I'd start fucking all your girls in a hazmat suit if I were you.

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:58 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2013 06:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Man, I'd start fucking all your girls in a hazmat suit if I were you.
One of the guys owns a local popular chain of restaurants. Every slut in the tri-county will be at his funeral and after party. Too bad Ali-B isn't around he could get his epic month long dryspell taken care of.

Flu season in Florida

What the hell? Florida never gets under 70 degrees. The flu has been extinct there since 1832. There is a lot of sand there though. Sounds like a classic case of SAND IN THE MANGINA! Buy one of these:

[Image: attachment.jpg9442]   

Flu season in Florida

I was just going to combine all the shit suggested here but I ended up with Lysine and the crap Moma said. The Bolthouse stuff was gone from both stores I went to..

Will report back also I have a giant porterhouse steak.

Flu season in Florida

el mech, try my shyt and thank me later. You can buy oranges, ginger, lime and garlic very easily in Tampa...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Flu season in Florida

Quote: (01-08-2013 09:04 PM)Moma Wrote:  

el mech, try my shyt and thank me later. You can buy oranges, ginger, lime and garlic very easily in Tampa...
I just bought them 1 lime 1 lemon one clove of garlic and 1 root of ginger.

Now what? Blend it with juice?