rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want Roosh to keep writing travel guides?

Roosh just announced that "Bang Ukraine Will Be My Last Travel Guide" [Image: sad.gif]

Would you like Roosh to keep writing new travel guides?

What country guide(s) would you like to see published?

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

France...

More memoirs please Roosh, a la Dead Bat....

I'd like to see Roosh do: Romania and Moldavia, Spain and Portugal (combo guides), some African country (Kenia or Senegal), Greece (co-authored perhaps with Kamaki)

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Germany, France, Italy, Mexico, Spain! One of those countries would be lovely.

India

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Romania, Hungary, Spain

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Japan, India, and Indonesia

and maybe a joke one like "Bang Thailand : Or, how to stumble into a country backwards with dick in hand and walk out with more notches than can be believed"

I would vote Germany or France, but the guy DID write 10 books....

Do you guys realize how much work it takes to write 10 book????

That's a lifetime of material for a writer.

Middle East (preferably Lebanon/Beirut)
&
Asia (preferably in place where hookers hard to come by, aka not Thailand/Philippines/Cambodia/Laos/Vietnam/Burma or where life is cheap mainland China) - but that leaves like Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, and maybe Singapore. *shrugs*

But previously he's mentioned that Asian chicks don't do it for him, and Persian chicks (and i'm extending that shit eastward to the whole region) are an insufferable lot.

I've gotten my Iranian, Lebanese, and Egyptian flags here in the states, and I likes them hoes. (Gotten Indian too...but nary one chick from Asia)

WIA

While I enjoy Roosh's travel guides...I voted No because I know he's just not into it anymore. If your heart's not in it the work won't live up to potential. Besides, that leaves all of the above mentioned countries open for others to take a stab at writing about. (Not that there can only be one...but you get what I'm saying).

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The books cater to a niche market like he said; most guys will never travel to the countries he writes about. I've never bought a travel guide though I probably would for my reading pleasure. He can have a greater impact by writing about something that more guys can relate to or learn from.

Best of luck to Roosh, whatever he chooses to write.

In one of his book reviews, I think concerning Roald Dahl's My Uncle Oswald, Roosh wrote "I hope I can write a fiction book half as good as this someday." I'd love to see some Hunter S. Thompson style work by Roosh based on his travel experiences.

I'd be cool with another memoir too. A Dead Bat in Paraguay detailed a crazy South American adventure, perhaps A British Virgin in Croatia could be the European equivalent. [Image: lol.gif]

Roosh, do you have any other income streams besides your writing?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I like Roosh's integrity. His latest book was a labor of love, because he knows it won't sell huge numbers. He is successful because he is authentic. If he writes uninspired stuff for the money then it won't be any good, and it won't be genuine Roosh.

If Roosh didn't exist, then we would have to invent him: A mild mannered science major who commits career suicide and follows his politically incorrect heart. His story is not all warm and fuzzy. He was a hypochondriac eating crappy food while sick and largely celibate in South America. But he persevered and overcame obstacles. So let him find new lifestyle challenges that will instruct and inspire readers.

Would buy and read more Roosh memoirs in a heart beat. Good travel memoirs are still my favorite books.

If he can generate enough income on other projects then I'll vote no. These books are predominantly written for a niche market full of guys who might not be able to get the itinerary they want when visiting a lot of these countries due to work, family, & life constraints. I still love these books, but Roosh deserves to have more fun traveling, writing blogs, and working on projects that do not take months and months.

I haven't bought Bang Brazil yet, but plan on living in Brazil for a 3 month project this May. Though I have Polish flags from the past before reading his Polish guide, I might not be able to go back to Poland until May 2015 to spend 4-5 weeks in 2 western cities to maximize my time there due to work, other leisure travels, and soon graduate school.

It might be best for all parties concerned if Roosh wrote more pieces like the 5-6 day "Bang Mission" where he emphasizes leaving for a city on a Tues/Wed, renting a strategic apt, and getting a bang before heading back to work the next week as that's feasible for most members of this forum. I totally understand the situation.

I would love to see Roosh do a compilation of the harder "latin" countries in europe, portugal, spain, france, italy. And then 1 or 2 Asian countries just to see the contrast.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I still buy them just for the insights about different women in different cultures even if I don't plan to go there!

He's gotten his million crap words out of him while still providing solid value and insight, I'd much rather him write some Hemmingway-class stuff now than Bang Lichtenstein.

No pressure, of course.

I loved Dead Bat in Paraguay and would love to see Roosh do more books like it. I should probably do another reread of it again because it has been awhile.

Quote: (01-07-2013 11:59 PM)EisenBarde Wrote:  

He's gotten his million crap words out of him while still providing solid value and insight, I'd much rather him write some Hemmingway-class stuff now than Bang Lichtenstein.

No pressure, of course.

I'd gladly shell out for Bang Liechtenstein. Or, how about Bang Andorra? I do agree, though, that all good things must come to an end, and we can look forward to different, even better books in the future. I hope Roosh will share in-depth thoughts here or on his blogs about further countries visited, because even if a lot of men don't necessarily go to the country after buying the book, the sort of information found in the travel guides is great for figuring out whether one is interested in visiting that place, and a lot of the insights in the books are more profound than a simple datasheet. Bang Colombia inspired me to get off my ass and start learning Spanish.

Lets hope Roosh will be like a few famous athletes or musicians who retired early from their craft (i.e. Michael Jordan, George Foreman, Aerosmith),only to make a comeback and be just as good as before.

Bang the Mediterranean and Japan still await. Perhaps in a couple of years, he will change his mind.

If Roosh is not going to write Travel Guides anymore, then how about Roosh producing & starring in a travel show?

Pluses: High quality groupies, more wide exposure, ability to conquer a new media

Cons: Expensive start-up costs, time consuming

I voted no. There is only so much time in the day. If Roosh is working on a travel guide, hes not doing something potential more interesting (at least to him). This could be a new project, blogging, or just banging hoes; I mean "research".

No, not if he no longer feels like it. The latest post about motivation on Bold & Determined seems to address this situation head-on. If he's not feeling them any longer, the quality will slip and they'll eventually cease anyway.

Looking forward to see what new direction Roosh's projects take; it's very unlikely he's done creating new products.