rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Montreal: El Abayardes Trip report, with Black Q and and a sprinkle of Torontokid

Montreal: El Abayardes Trip report, with Black Q and and a sprinkle of Torontokid

I headed up to Montreal for new years, with a group of guys, some were from ATL also and some met us there, they were from Toronto. 2 were from RVF. I was there for only four-days so, I am in no way an expert. But I had a good time, and got my flag as well as the two other guys who made the trip from the states with me.

It was literally 1 degree outside when we left Montreal, and about 3 feet of snow remaining on the ground. This made day-game on the street punishing. However, the women here are so nice and open to intimacy they would stand and try the Damnedest to speak and give you there attention. I'm a hot weather person so I honestly didnt like this much.

Gaming: I basically, just said I moved there to learn french. Opened everyone with that, or asking for advice/directions. I stayed after closing because I was having one of those metaphysical conversations with the staff and it resulted in a bang of the bartender. She was a 8, Half Eritrean and Italian, but looked Moroccan. She said she would buy me a plane ticket home, If I stay longer and give me money. But, I got shit to do.

My second bang came from online game. This was actually supposed to be a joke, but I literally cut and pasted this.

Hi,

I am new to montreal, would you like to come over. [Image: wink.gif]

(Yes, this is absurd.. I know.)

within two hours of doing this, I had 7 numbers. I picked the most promising convo and went. I banged her and the next morning she brought me a snap back that she says "french guys wear in paris now) and then gave me her blackberry since my American android wasn't working in Canada.

Also, I gamed some British Columbian girls, and girls from Toronto. Its was EXACTLY like gaming DC chicks. Be sarcastic and your a winner, However, do NOT do this with the french girls. They dont appreciate it at all.

Clubs: I wasn't to impressed with the club scene. But, I WAS impressed with quality of tail there. Next time, I will be rolling with a bunch of locals and be hitting house parties. They all told me thats where the real fun is.

Women: The women were definitely the hottest in the North American hemisphere and very forgiving. Coupling this with them being so open to being with a man, its amazing. Between the two guys I hung with, all of us were just, flooded with compliments when being around these women. I think its cultural for them to complement men. Rarely were any bitchy or closed off, and the couple times they were, there was an obvious reason, and I should have better read them and not even approached in the first place. I also find the more French or European type culture the better.

We were in more "Fuck around and crack jokes mode" then Game mode. The girls would do things like wait there for us or follow us around, when we asked for directions or some other opener, but due to our drunken nonsense mixed with mass ADHD, we started doing something else and forgot they were there. IT just indicates that they are so chill and cool.
Different things happened like this several times in different situations, and the girls would hang around, instead of walking off while thinking, Fuck these idiots.
So basically, we pushed the envelope socially, and they accepted it. It was more experimenting for me.

My stats:
At least 20 telephone numbers(which I stopped accepting, being that I didn't have a Canadian phone)
2 Make outs
2 Lays(one from online game & one bartender who took me home)

The two others guys did even better: Black Q and a non-forum member.

Black Q banged like 4 chicks ,(two in the bathroom of a bar we were at)

and the Non-memeber banged a chick and the next day had a 4 some with her roommates.

Toronto kid was also there, we hung out a little. However, we stay in different apartment buildings, and I did see him making out with a couple chicks, and leaving the club with her....

Now, the next statement will be shocker:

Because of the weather vs conversion rate and opportunities to bang, I personally think that it maybe easier to get laid here in montreal with NON-SEMI PRO, PRO's ect than DR was. Black Q said it was about the same for him.

Again, I am no expert on this place. But, this was MY experience as well as this is what I saw others do while here. I just cant imagine this place in the summer. I am even thinking about moving here.

I hopes this helps some of the guys on the Intel front. Peace

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-03-2013 02:30 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Clubs: I wasn't to impressed with the club scene. But, I WAS impressed with quality of tail there. Next time, I will be rolling with a bunch of locals and be hitting house parties. They all told me thats where the real fun is.

Where did you go?

Name some names.

Thanks for the report bro! I'm bored in DC and was wondering how the winter is up there. Maybe I'll pop up for a 3 day weekend and do some research before I take a summer trip.

Random places downtown, we were only there a few days. Downtown was American as shit, as in the girls were young and fun but crazy, I almost got a threesome but TorontoKid's friends fucked my shit up and all I got was a singular pull. The girls there loved me and El and the non-member, but they were COMPLETE bitches to everyone else we were hanging with. We ran no game at all, we just acted like dumbasses. My best friend that came told girls he was way older than he was lol, that was the extend of game. St. Catherine is pretty solid, Circus as an afterhours spot had got two of my lays BUT know this, shit changes from week to week. I speak french so that helped ALOT obviously, El speaks portguese and spanish, and my friend spoke Spanish. We had social proof in the area because when we first got there, we just walked around making friends and just having fun.

As for malls, Richeliu Mall I got 5 numbers in two hours.

See, on one hand, everything changes frequently, so I want to go back and see if I can replicate that success, me actually being myself this time (as stupid as that sounds) made the most massive difference. Three days, four lays, there has to be some success. I will even attribute that to New Years partially. Also every girl I talked to said how bitchy girls in Montreal were and yet I was "perfect" whatever the fuck that means. See, there was no scientific approach to them, we literally just did whatever funny crazy shit we felt like, whether singing songs to girls to stop them, or saying "Nigga, Nigga, Nigga" in response to questions they asked us. I even hooked up with a girl from Toronto. I almost burned out apartment down and did everything wrong in terms of "game rules" so I can honestly say in conclusion, I have NO fucking idea what happened.

But if I could summarize it in one video, this is the true secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUc-u8fyNyo

Quote: (01-03-2013 02:47 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

Random places downtown, we were only there a few days. Downtown was American as shit, as in the girls were young and fun but crazy, I almost got a threesome but TorontoKid's friends fucked my shit up and all I got was a singular pull. The girls there loved me and El and the non-member, but they were COMPLETE bitches to everyone else we were hanging with. We ran no game at all, we just acted like dumbasses. My best friend that came told girls he was way older than he was lol, that was the extend of game. St. Catherine is pretty solid, Circus as an afterhours spot had got two of my lays BUT know this, shit changes from week to week. I speak french so that helped ALOT obviously, El speaks portguese and spanish, and my friend spoke Spanish. We had social proof in the area because when we first got there, we just walked around making friends and just having fun.

As for malls, Richeliu Mall I got 5 numbers in two hours.

See, on one hand, everything changes frequently, so I want to go back and see if I can replicate that success, me actually being myself this time (as stupid as that sounds) made the most massive difference. Three days, four lays, there has to be some success. I will even attribute that to New Years partially. Also every girl I talked to said how bitchy girls in Montreal were and yet I was "perfect" whatever the fuck that means. See, there was no scientific approach to them, we literally just did whatever funny crazy shit we felt like, whether singing songs to girls to stop them, or saying "Nigga, Nigga, Nigga" in response to questions they asked us. I even hooked up with a girl from Toronto. I almost burned out apartment down and did everything wrong in terms of "game rules" so I can honestly say in conclusion, I have NO fucking idea what happened.

But if I could summarize it in one video, this is the true secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUc-u8fyNyo

[Image: lol.gif]

Thats why I told you guys i didnt feel proud of myself. I didnt use any tactics of methods of gaming. It was just random non-sense.
Like the street approach thing...asking for directions and within 10 sec then trying to kiss the girls... That shit was absurd. 2 did it.

I cant tell you any game specific. Except of course with Latinas, but I boycotted them there, being that I identified that I fell into a comfort zone. I feel like I wasn't progressing in my journey to international player hood. So, I stopped 3 times mid-game with them.

BTW Question, what do guys consider half and half chicks, in terms of flags? Definitely got french Canadian flag. But the other half Italian and Eritrean chick... is it just a mut flag?

I have been saying that French-Canadians like to party hard and you have to match or exceed their energy. These girls are downing 26 Oz bottles at 16, they know how to party hard. Good job. Did you guys do a set NYE package in MTL? Or was it all single planning and then lining up your logistics.

Naw we just went on Airbnb. Then stumbled around looking for stuff to do.

But one thing, I forgot to mention. The black french girls, wouldnt give us the time of the day. This was wierd for me. They are way harder than black american chicks.

Elbayarde and BQ are advanced in their games and their vibe is golden.

IMO in Montreal its as much about your vibe that you bring as your game.

Also, Montreal girls do not require as much "gaming" as say girls from Toronto, you don't have to be sarcastic or a douchebag to reel them in.

The girl I almost pulled(got her back to our apartment door, then food, then again at the apartment door and her virgin nerd friend refused to go in) I was pretty nice with. I only did a small amount of teasing.

Montreal is a lot of fun. Its much better than Toronto.

Quote: (01-03-2013 03:30 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I have been saying that French-Canadians like to party hard and you have to match or exceed their energy. These girls are downing 26 Oz bottles at 16, they know how to party hard. Good job. Did you guys do a set NYE package in MTL? Or was it all single planning and then lining up your logistics.

We just went to Tokyo Bar for NYE. Was a good night for all of us.

Random places downtown, we were only there a few days.

Where?

Quote: (01-03-2013 03:57 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

How was the Scottsdale trip?

Quote: (01-03-2013 04:43 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2013 03:57 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

How was the Scottsdale trip?

Didnt end up going, had business in TO so I had to stay here to work on it.

Quote: (01-03-2013 04:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Where?

Torontokid, what was the name of the club that I ran into, all your boys in?
I never even knew the names of these places.
We stayed on St Laurent ave and like Catherine street mostly. Those are the only ones where I actually knew where I was at. There are bars and clubs all along these streets.

Good report Elabayarde. Glad to see another member repping the truth about Montreal. It truly has the best talent.

Funny you banged an Eritrean as that's where my family is from AND the fact that we hung out in DR. Good shit. What did she identify as? Was her dad Eritrean? I would imagine the father was while the mother was Italian. Because Eritrea was colonized by Italy those mixes are fairly common since many Eritreans live in Italy. Either way, it's an MTL flag.

You probably weren't feeling the nightlife scene because you weren't in the nightlife zones! St. Laurent is where you needed to be. Downtown is mainly for shopping and just people-watching. That's the "American" part of the the city. St. Laurent holds it down for the French side. You also have hoods like Old Port, Crescent and Mont-Royal (Plateau) to check out for nightlife.

+1

These threads on Montreal are inspiring. Adding it to the list for '13

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-03-2013 05:41 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Where?

We stayed on St Laurent ave and like Catherine street mostly. Those are the only ones where I actually knew where I was at. There are bars and clubs all along these streets.

I believe we were at Tokyo.

We also went to Korova, Blue Dog, and BQ and my friends went to Muzique.

We didn't have the best venue selection, we were too drunk to plan shit properly!

Quote: (01-03-2013 05:51 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Good report Elabayarde. Glad to see another member repping the truth about Montreal. It truly has the best talent.

Funny you banged an Eritrean as that's where my family is from AND the fact that we hung out in DR. Good shit. What did she identify as? Was her dad Eritrean? I would imagine the father was while the mother was Italian. Because Eritrea was colonized by Italy those mixes are fairly common since many Eritreans live in Italy. Either way, it's an MTL flag.

You probably weren't feeling the nightlife scene because you weren't in the nightlife zones! St. Laurent is where you needed to be. Downtown is mainly for shopping and just people-watching. That's the "American" part of the the city. St. Laurent holds it down for the French side. You also have hoods like Old Port, Crescent and Mont-Royal (Plateau) to check out for nightlife.

+1

I found crescent the last night. Banged a bartend within 2hours. You guys wanna know what got me laid.
NOW...LOL.... I had the stamp on my hand from the night before.
It was here nickname....
So she thought it was a tatoo and asked me. Why is my name tattoo on your hand. I said "because I knew one day I would meet you."(I honestly didnt know what she was talking about).
She smiled and said ok ok... that was good. I asked where she was from, she said no one here ever knows where it is, so she never even says it...its called Eritrea. I responded ( btw Hencredible forgive me if I butcher the spelling) Kemay Shakorina to her... and she said OMG im in love. I said because i spoke Tigrinya? She said... im floored that you even know it was.

THen.... She kept talking about my "tatoo" of her name...LOL
and that I knew anything about her culture.
She look really light, like italian color. But she told me her dad is in Fact Eritrean and her mother is Italian. She also, said that he was involved in the conflict and was given political asylum in Canada. She is ver fair skinned,(same color as her mother) but identifies herself as a black Eritrean girl out of respect for her father. Her family history was very fascinating for me. She is definitely my most exotic knotch.

I dont feel like I did the city right though so I will go back soon, to practice french. Im studying it now.

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:43 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Where?

We didn't have the best venue selection, we were too drunk to plan shit properly!

Finally.

Getting people to actually name a bar on this site is like pulling teeth.

What was best?

What is BQ?

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:57 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

+1

I found crescent the last night. Banged a bartend within 2hours. You guys wanna know what got me laid.
It was here nickname....
So she thought it was a tatoo and asked me. Why is my name tattoo on your hand. I said "because I knew one day I would meet you."(I honestly didnt know what she was talking about).
She smiled and said ok ok... that was good. I asked where she was from, she said no one here ever knows where it is, so she never even says it...its called Eritrea. I responded ( btw Hencredible forgive me if I butcher the spelling) Kemay Shakorina to her... and she said OMG im in love. I said because i spoke Tigrinya? She said... im floored that you even know it was.

She look really light, like italian color. But she told me her dad is in Fact Eritrean and her mother is Italian. She also, said that he was involved in the conflict and was given political asylum in Canada. She is ver fair skinned,(same color as her mother) but identifies herself as a black Eritrean girl out of respect for her father. Her family history was very fascinating for me. She is definitely my most exotic knotch.

I dont feel like I did the city right though so I will go back soon, to practice french. Im studying it now.

Nice. You hit her with some straight game. You honestly couldn't fuck up after she saw her name on your hand and you actually hit her with some Tigrinya. That's crazy. You have the spelling of the country exactly right. I don't know what it is but whenever Eritreans are mixed with something else, the non-Eritrean side/features come out stronger. Weak genes I guess. Crazy story.

Let me know next time you go to Montreal and I'll come up. I know that city very well.

Quote: (01-03-2013 08:49 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:57 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

+1

It was here nickname....

Nice. You hit her with some straight game. You honestly couldn't fuck up after she saw her name on your hand and you actually hit her with some Tigrinya. That's crazy. You have the spelling of the country exactly right. I don't know what it is but whenever Eritreans are mixed with something else, the non-Eritrean side/features come out stronger. Weak genes I guess. Crazy story.

Let me know next time you go to Montreal and I'll come up. I know that city very well.

Most definitely will. Im gonna go soon again to work on this french. I think its because you guys are so mixed to begin with. I'll definitely let you know. I think April is the month.

Quote: (01-03-2013 07:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2013 06:43 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Where?

Finally.

Getting people to actually name a bar on this site is like pulling teeth.

What was best?

What is BQ?

BQ is Black Quoxite, a forum member.

IMO Tokyo was great since girls were looking to hook up. Black Quoxite fucked a girl from there. Me and my buddy pulled two girls out of Tokyo(didn't get beyond a makeout as they refused to come into our apartment).

Korova is excellent if you have the right type of game for it. The girls are quite friendly there. You just need to be social. Knowing you though and your dislike for hipsters, I don't know if I should recommend it. However, I like it cause the guys are weak competition. BQ and Elbayarde have the perfect game for it(be social, smoke cigs outside, and be chill). One of our friends pulled and fucked from there or Blue Dog(don't remember which one, both are hipster bars close to each other).

The only thing with all the places named so far is G Manifesto and forum members not comfortable just babbling about stupid shit for hours will think it sucks. My hipster game is pretty good when it comes to listening to drivel and finding the interesting parts of the convo. The Belmont was pretty dope, and for pulling I noticed MUZIQUE was what most of you are looking for, a nice club with an extremely diverse clientel, not too bad drink prices, interesting women (I saw EVERY kind there), BUT it's 21+. The line was so long it went aroiund the block. I pulled a 007 and snuck in A) Because I was too young to get in. B) Because I wouldn't let them hold me back from macking.

Quote: (01-03-2013 09:43 PM)Black Quixote Wrote:  

The only thing with all the places named so far is G Manifesto and forum members not comfortable just babbling about stupid shit for hours will think it sucks. My hipster game is pretty good when it comes to listening to drivel and finding the interesting parts of the convo. The Belmont was pretty dope, and for pulling I noticed MUZIQUE was what most of you are looking for, a nice club with an extremely diverse clientel, not too bad drink prices, interesting women (I saw EVERY kind there), BUT it's 21+. The line was so long it went aroiund the block. I pulled a 007 and snuck in A) Because I was too young to get in. B) Because I wouldn't let them hold me back from macking.

[Image: whip.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVO5WhIm4uI

Glad to see you boys had a good time. Are you planning on returning in your Summer?

Im going back in April