rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm kinda scared of loneliness

Ok I'm early 30s guy in England. I broke with a girl of 2.5 years because she wanted marriage and I didn't. Plus we argued a lot but we still had great times.

Anyway, it's been 2 months. In that time I've gone out solidly, on average once a weekend, sometimes twice. But shit has changed since the last time I gamed in 2010 -- so many flakes, cockblocking, and everywhere is a sausage-fest now.

I've had one lay, and I'm beta-orbiting a few young ladies, but seriously, I'm unimpressed - I thought I had game!

Now I'm thinking that things won't get better and I've let go of a fine woman who loved me for this shit shower. How long can I live this bachelor life? I'm scared I'm gonna be lonely. Anyone of a similar age wanna chime in?

2 months is nothing.

i just turned 30 and I've known about game since The Game came out, what, 5-6 yrs ago? I've done it off and on & I still suck and I'm fairly goodlooking and fit, yada yada yada. I've had several gfs starting when I was about 21, but the longest was like 3 or 4 months. Now I'm not even looking for a relationship because looking back recently I realized I didn't even truly enjoy the relationships I've had, except for maybe 10% of the time.

Enjoy the process and fuck the so-called result...I mean seriously, what is "the result" anyway? Marriage for all eternity? Nah....men aren't even SUPPOSED to be with one partner forever from an evolutionary perspective. That's like people HATING their jobs for 50 years just so they can retire. Then what? They're unhappy with retirement because they're bored. But those who fall in love with the war of everyday life see that everything's a fucking war, and there's no such thing as "peace of mind" except maybe in fictional narratives like the bible and the so-called American Dream. Start to enjoy the process, because that IS the result. There is no such thing as a final outcome that results in eternal happiness and comfort.

The only one you're in competition with is yourself, don't compare yourself to anyone else, and live strong by your own values. Yeah, you know what, society will try to tell you that you're too old to be single, that you should settle down. People will tell you that. Your "friends" were tell you that. Everyone's been brainwashed by all this AngloSaxon religious morality bullshit of what you should be doing or should not be doing....but all that morality stuff is rooted in the oppression of the poor and ways to take your money and put it in the hands of the church or government, usually both. Fuck all that. I come from the fucking school of Zarathustra where you gotta keep trying, trying, trying to be that fucking overman. Personally, I fall all the fucking time, and it sometimes takes me 3-5 days of serious selfloathing to get back up, but I fucking get back up.

It's taken me sometime to realize that yesterdays don't mean shit. It's only the future that means anything. Stop looking back and crying about good times you used to have. You have 50-60 more years in front of you to have plenty more good times that will probably be much better than kissy kissy laughs with your ex.

The process, not the result.

Then again, I may be completely wrong and everything I wrote above could be totally fucking wrong. This past weekend I was having a conversation with 4 'friends' of mine about all this shit and I was on a fucking roll. And these are cool guys too, laid back, chill, fairly redpill. Every single one of the fuckers looked at me like I was fucking nuts and they started to tool me about it. So I really don't know. Maybe if it IS right, you should keep this shit private, or maybe it's just all fucking wrong.

You're still young. I feel like most people end up getting married in or around their 30's, so I wouldn't worry too much right now. Personally if I was 50 and still without a wife and family I would definitely feel like something was missing, but being in your early 30's and not wanting to marry your girlfriend probably means she isn't the right person for you. I think eventually you'll find someone you know you want to make that commitment with. In the mean time, go out, game, and try to enjoy yourself. Keep your head up and stay positive.

Quote: (01-02-2013 09:26 PM)Spider Wrote:  

You're still young. I feel like most people end up getting married in or around their 30's, so I wouldn't worry too much right now.

I don't want to redirect the thread from OP's please, but I've found this to be true only in big cities. Everywhere outside of the big cities, they're fucking married by 24 or 25.

loneliness, its a mind fuck hey? Once I took the red pill, I gradually sidelined most of my friends, as in my eyes they were holding me back, I was lonely for sometime but instead of worrying about the 'loneliness', i concentrated on learning things, improved my knowledge of the world and worked hard to pay off debts I'd accumulate trying to get an education. I thought of that phase as me building my blocks, laying the foundation for what was to come. Slowly over time through various places I met similar men, men who had 'game' who had taken the 'red pill' and loneliness disappears. In essence though, we are lonely men, we do things our way but we are much stronger for it. This forum is a minefield of information, start reading, and indulging in it and everything will come. It's not easy, fuck no, it's hard work, sometimes you might not even enjoy it but eventually when you've got your cock in some girls mouth and fingering her furiously as her vagina gushes all over, you'll know it's worth it.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

I felt the same. Now the thought of my happiness being dependant on anyone other than myself sounds insane.

Mate, you've just turned 30. You're just entering your prime. Get on some of the more well known blogs and you will see this. Game was made for 30 year olds, the toughest time for men is in their 20s. In your 30s you'll be slaying pussy with the right mindset.

This is an inspiring thread. I realize that the 30s is the prime for males. I just barely breached my 20s. I'm just getting started. It's gonna be an uphill climb, but in true Survivor fashion, I shall outlast, outwit, and outplay.

I am also a student of Zarathustra and its amazing how much that book applies to life.

I'm 32 and broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years about 2 years ago. There were some dark times in the year following the break up, but trust me it gets better. I've also been Game-aware since the Game came out but my skill level ebbs and flows. I think it's a pretty common story to come out of a LTR feeling rusty. The trick for me was to develop a really strong group of friends. I don't feel lonely or like a failure if I go home alone because I know I'll be able to tell all my stories to my friends in the morning and they'll think it's a riot.

As others have mentioned the 30s are prime time for men. Now's the time to seize life by the balls and make stuff happen. You can date anyone you want. From a doe eyed eighteen year old all the way up to as old of a cougar as you can still get it up for. If you want to make something happen in your career do it now. If there are hobbies or interests you've always wanted to explore, now's the time. Just get out there and enjoy it.

Seems like the general consensus is that the 30s is the prime time to be gaming women...why do you all think this?

probably cause we're all in our 30s. hahahaha.

Quote: (01-04-2013 11:30 AM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Seems like the general consensus is that the 30s is the prime time to be gaming women...why do you all think this?

Compared to my 20's...
I'm richer
Better logistics
Better physique (maybe not stamina, haha)
More confident
Better at sweet talking chicks too

I know i'm gonna have more success with women, but my only concern is will I know when to stop and quit the game or will I miss the opportunity to be with somebody I really love and connect with.

Quote: (01-05-2013 02:05 PM)space Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2013 11:30 AM)BasketBounce Wrote:  

Compared to my 20's...
I'm richer
Better logistics
Better physique (maybe not stamina, haha)
More confident
Better at sweet talking chicks too

I know i'm gonna have more success with women, but my only concern is will I know when to stop and quit the game or will I miss the opportunity to be with somebody I really love and connect with.

You worry about things you can't control...

Live your life....the past can do me relive good or bad...

I highly recommend listening to the Black Phillip Show.

Patrice goes through the progression from being a Pimp to effectively being married (or maybe actually married by the time he passed). His basic premise is that when you're dating a lot of women you're effectively auditioning them to be your girl. You're not looking for any particular woman, but eventually there will be one who rises to the top and the others fade away. It's not something to stress about. Focus on gaming, being a man, and effecting the changes you want to see in the world.

The loneliest men I know are men who are married to horrible women. Better to be single than hitch yourself to the wrong horse.

I will reopen this topic.

Loneliness is often on my mind recent period. I will turn 26 in one month. I have always been more LTR oriented and that´s because I couldn´t find a girl untill I was 19. I broke up with her after 3 years, but still was searching for something similar. During these times I was totally beta guy and tried few unsuccessful relationships. Two years and few months ago, I discovered Roosh and with that I have discovered, that different approach is possible. Anyway, short time after that I met last LTR with which I even got engaged to. She was quite quality girl that we planned family future with and our relationship ended 4-5 months ago, because I basically broke her heart.
Since then I am struggling just by myself. There was more issues in my life last period. Before break-up I quit my dream job in military that I commited all the years before, couldn´t find any decent job and almost hit some point in life, when I was psychically so bad, that after this point I don´t know what would be then.
I overcame this and things are going great (it´s too soon to judge, but at this moment it looks like that). Even though I spend a lot of time in exhausting work, I know that there´s no one, who enjoys every minute of free time more than I do. And I also bang a lot (when I feel like to).
I try to travel as much as possible, even though mostly there´s just time to discover my country. I often walk long distances, and often go to trips. I do a lot of sports and untill last week when I had physical collapse I couldn´t imagine just laying at home in bed.

The problem is, that feel like I can´t enjoy these things, when I can´t share it with someone. I was used to go on most of these trips with someone and suddenly I am alone. I liked to go alone on some killing rucking from to time to time, but that´s different.
As mentioned, I don´t have problem with lacking another girls. My number of lays isn´t some kind of very big, but it´s definitely above-average. And almost 50% of lays I got in recent period. So there a lot of girls around and there can be more if I wanted to. But they doesn´t bring any additional value to my life, than just a sex. I recently stopped responding to all the plates, because I am tired of this. I rather tell them I don´t have time to meet them and then go out/wherever alone and pity myself being alone.

On one hand, I feel like my subconscious mind is searching for new life partner, but on the other hand, I don´t know if I want to invest my time in someone new and also, all the girls around me suddenly seem to be so unimportant and not worth anythying to me. If my ex-girlfriend wanted to go back to me, I would welcome that, but I can´t invest anything in any other girl.

So my qustion is, how to deal with this feeling of loneliness that pursuits me on every step I do? I know, that best way is to commit current life only to myself and my future and that´s what I do, but something I feel down, because of loneliness.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (08-07-2018 09:36 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

So my qustion is, how to deal with this feeling of loneliness that pursuits me on every step I do? I know, that best way is to commit current life only to myself and my future and that´s what I do, but something I feel down, because of loneliness.

You're still young. 26 is not an age to be concerned/confused about with loneliness. I just turned 33 this past July and haven't had an LTR since 2012, that's a long time.

Keep focusing on yourself. Travel the world, find a hobby that you enjoy but keeps you occupied when you're not working, make sure you exercise at least 4 times a week, spend time with friends and family and don't worry about ending up alone.

The reason you feel loneliness is because you haven't learned to be comfortable being alone. You haven't taught your brain how to love yourself first. Girls, they come and go. You can't count on a woman to stay by your side for the rest of your life. Most of the women you meet in life are there for the entertainment, not the commitment.

When a man keeps himself occupied with interesting things/stories then women will naturally gravitate toward such a man because he's comfortable/happy doing things that he has a strong interest/passion for. You don't need a woman to make you happy or fill the "empty" hole in your chest. Find a healthy purpose in life and focus on that.

"Chase a check, never chase a bitch." ~ Future

"How does one get off this thing?." ~ Marcus Brody

Fitness Thread: thread-69404.html

Quote: (08-15-2018 02:15 AM)UniversalMen Wrote:  

Quote: (08-07-2018 09:36 AM)tomzestatlu Wrote:  

You're still young. 26 is not an age to be concerned/confused about with loneliness. I just turned 33 this past July and haven't had an LTR since 2012, that's a long time.

Keep focusing on yourself. Travel the world, find a hobby that you enjoy but keeps you occupied when you're not working, make sure you exercise at least 4 times a week, spend time with friends and family and don't worry about ending up alone.

The reason you feel loneliness is because you haven't learned to be comfortable being alone. You haven't taught your brain how to love yourself first. Girls, they come and go. You can't count on a woman to stay by your side for the rest of your life. Most of the women you meet in life are there for the entertainment, not the commitment.

When a man keeps himself occupied with interesting things/stories then women will naturally gravitate toward such a man because he's comfortable/happy doing things that he has a strong interest/passion for. You don't need a woman to make you happy or fill the "empty" hole in your chest. Find a healthy purpose in life and focus on that.

"Chase a check, never chase a bitch." ~ Future
I understand you.
I would say I am not the person who is sitting at home and wondering why is nothing happening in his life. I hate sitting at home so I sport everyday and when I´m done, I usually go walk wherever. When I have day off, I usually go on some trip. Climbing, shooting, sleeping in nature or very long marches are wellcomed too.
So being not busy is not my problem. I would consider myself being top when it comes to physical condition. I often workout, often run and until June I was training MMA and had my first fight as a result. Now I am taking a break from martial arts, but going to start again in September.
Being with friends is difficult in this age. I have few groups and it´s hard to keep in touch. I am in touch with some friends I´ve grown up with, but the most of them have problem with alcohol, so I see them rarely, except one of them. Then there´s group around martial arts and local football fans. This guys mean a lot of fun, but a lot of problems and heading to nowhere in life. I also limited seeing them not very much, because I have different life goals. I have one friend, that I considered to be the best one, but recent period he talks to nobody and when he does, he only talk rubbish to others. So I am very often totally alone.
The only one in my family who I enjoy being with is my granny and I visit her every week.

After break-up I was meeting a lot of girls only for bang. But I got sick of it. I dropped all the plates and started to dream about girl, that would bring something more than her vagina to my life. For the beginning, I would appreciate pretty clever girl with which I could take to some trips. But I know where this would end. At the same point as usually. I know, that if it hadn´t worked with my last girl, it will hardly work with any other (at this moment of my life).

I would love to earn money of course, because I come from family with no property at all, so I have to take care about myself at all cost. I have new job I quite like and pays quite well and above-average, but of course it won´t make me rich. I am also dealing with this in that way, that when I say what I do, it doesn´t sound very good and everybody including my family takes it as a big step down in comparison to what I did before (I have military degree and served on commander post at combat unit of very high standard with selection of personell-at least that´s what being said about it). Now I work in a shop.

The conclusion and what I think about myself is that I am trying to live as much interesting life as possible. And I don´t have much problems with getting a girl. And the most of my time I invest in myself or at least don´t waste it (f.e. I would never waste my time with watching series, rather I will walk for hours and think about life).
On the other side, one thing is true, I don´t have any life goal that I am currently determined to and it´s difficult, because I left military quite broken after commiting it 10 years of my life (from 15 to 25). And then I broke up with my fiancee and totally lost everything what was my life until now.

Thanks you for your post very much!

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

I honestly thing being alone is a great thing.

You do what you want to do, when you want, where you want, and if so with who you want.

You workout alone, you can go ski/snowboard alone, you can ride your motorcycle alone, you can travel alone.

I've notice this is somewhat a trend with some of the guys on here:

You're afraid of being alone.

What you need to do is EMBRACE BEING ALONE.

Once you're comfortable with being alone, you aren't worried about it anymore, and can socialize normally.

Another important factor - A WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE THE CURE TO YOUR LONELINESS.

For thousands of years man has been a solitary one, it's ingrained in our DNA - only since the dawn of civilization have we become more social creatures.

Dating or marrying a woman isn't going to fix this, a women should not fill a void in your life, she should complement your life.

Usually the "I need a woman in my life" is fed by the following things:

-A bad break up
-A former loved one doing well in life
-Not having good game
-Seeing your friends getting engaged/married/having kids

The very last one is normal, especially in your late 20's, you think you need to find a wife and settle down.

That's the pressure of SOCIETAL NORMS.

But if you're reading this forum....you're far from normal.

Tom's absolutely right in saying you should live an interesting life.

A relative of mine is doing just that, no kids, never married, retired, travels the world constantly, stays active, works out, and keeps healthy.

Be a little selfish, take care of yourself, treat yourself good, and enjoy the things you like doing without judgment from society.

A woman isn't going to fix this.

Quote: (01-02-2013 09:08 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

2 months is nothing.

i just turned 30 and I've known about game since The Game came out, what, 5-6 yrs ago? I've done it off and on & I still suck and I'm fairly goodlooking and fit, yada yada yada. I've had several gfs starting when I was about 21, but the longest was like 3 or 4 months. Now I'm not even looking for a relationship because looking back recently I realized I didn't even truly enjoy the relationships I've had, except for maybe 10% of the time.

Enjoy the process and fuck the so-called result...I mean seriously, what is "the result" anyway? Marriage for all eternity? Nah....men aren't even SUPPOSED to be with one partner forever from an evolutionary perspective. That's like people HATING their jobs for 50 years just so they can retire. Then what? They're unhappy with retirement because they're bored. But those who fall in love with the war of everyday life see that everything's a fucking war, and there's no such thing as "peace of mind" except maybe in fictional narratives like the bible and the so-called American Dream. Start to enjoy the process, because that IS the result. There is no such thing as a final outcome that results in eternal happiness and comfort.

The only one you're in competition with is yourself, don't compare yourself to anyone else, and live strong by your own values. Yeah, you know what, society will try to tell you that you're too old to be single, that you should settle down. People will tell you that. Your "friends" were tell you that. Everyone's been brainwashed by all this AngloSaxon religious morality bullshit of what you should be doing or should not be doing....but all that morality stuff is rooted in the oppression of the poor and ways to take your money and put it in the hands of the church or government, usually both. Fuck all that. I come from the fucking school of Zarathustra where you gotta keep trying, trying, trying to be that fucking overman. Personally, I fall all the fucking time, and it sometimes takes me 3-5 days of serious selfloathing to get back up, but I fucking get back up.

It's taken me sometime to realize that yesterdays don't mean shit. It's only the future that means anything. Stop looking back and crying about good times you used to have. You have 50-60 more years in front of you to have plenty more good times that will probably be much better than kissy kissy laughs with your ex.

The process, not the result.

Then again, I may be completely wrong and everything I wrote above could be totally fucking wrong. This past weekend I was having a conversation with 4 'friends' of mine about all this shit and I was on a fucking roll. And these are cool guys too, laid back, chill, fairly redpill. Every single one of the fuckers looked at me like I was fucking nuts and they started to tool me about it. So I really don't know. Maybe if it IS right, you should keep this shit private, or maybe it's just all fucking wrong.

I think you`re on the right path in life, so to speak. But as you might have experienced already, the vast majority of people on the planet (like 99 percent) are simply not ready for any hard truths. And I doubt they ever will be. (This forum might be an exception.)

Most people deny evolution for one. They might say they accept it, like they do in Sweden. (judging by polls etc.) But when you totally deny the reality of gender and race differences, you are in fact rejecting evolution as a scientific theory. (An extremely well proven theory that is.)

I also think that you and Nietzsche are right that we should seek some noble path towards becoming the "Uber-mensch." Although it`s not easy to define what that means in practice. For me it means pursuing optimal health and youth extension. (biological immortality even) Put also developing skill and knowledge in various fields. I don`t reject women, having kids etc totally though. But it`s not my first priority currently.

In the final accounting, what does living a normal life really bring you? You usually end up dumb, fat, old, enslaved and with no honour or intellectual integrity left. I`m just beyond the point where I could ever return to that. But trying to make the "normies" understand...that will never happen. In fact if you live a different life, it seems increasingly important to try to do so under the radar. Since current Western Governments don`t like men who can think. Hopefully they will default on their unsustainable economic model etc. in not to long.

Sorry for the ramble!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Most guys I know who hop from one relationship to the other don't have deep, meaningful and fulfilling male friendships. Maybe they're weird, maybe they moved around too much, maybe they're not stand up guys - or maybe they're just not interested in bonding with other guys. In any case, it does seem to be a pattern (in my experience). And so they fill this void with a girlfriend, and become too dependent on their partner. I don't think I have to mention the negatives in that.

Speaking for myself, the only moments when I feel loneliness is when I'm away or out of touch with my friends.

Read my diary about my days here in Italy and you'll see I also don't have - for the first time in my life - good friends nearby. It sucks.

However, being alone is not something to be feared. Deep down, the fear of being alone is the fear that nobody cares about you.

Guys and girls care differently - the latter more overtly and in a shorter time, but their love is more fragile; the former much more deeply, but it takes longer to develop a bond and it's not as clear as it is with a girlfriend, for example. Nothing is clearer than a girl's eyes when she loves you.

You mentioned your friends drink too much and it's hard to get a hold of them. I think that may be playing a big part in your ennui.

Make better friends, invest time and effort in that; work hard but don't stop enjoying your the free time it allows you; continue banging girls, but keep things light - until you find one you care about. Quality over quantity, always - this is what works for me.

Quote: (01-02-2013 08:54 PM)space Wrote:  

Ok I'm early 30s guy in England. I broke with a girl of 2.5 years because she wanted marriage and I didn't. Plus we argued a lot but we still had great times.

Anyway, it's been 2 months. In that time I've gone out solidly, on average once a weekend, sometimes twice. But shit has changed since the last time I gamed in 2010 -- so many flakes, cockblocking, and everywhere is a sausage-fest now.

I've had one lay, and I'm beta-orbiting a few young ladies, but seriously, I'm unimpressed - I thought I had game!

Now I'm thinking that things won't get better and I've let go of a fine woman who loved me for this shit shower. How long can I live this bachelor life? I'm scared I'm gonna be lonely. Anyone of a similar age wanna chime in?

look, scared of being a lone has a deeper underlying meaning. There are probably things within yourself that you are unsatisfied with. In other words, I believe it is important to love yourself before loving others.