rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Like Jewish Girls....

Tonight's the night. Most cities with a Jewish population have an event called Matzoh Ball. It's basically a Jewish singles hookup event. In NYC at least, there are a number of bars who advertise tonight is the night to come party if you're Jewish.

I went last year and had a ton of fun with hot Jewish girls. Anyone have done this before/doing this tonight?

whats the blackrown ratio at these?

This is good intelligence, but you can't show up with bad (or non-existence) Jewish-girl game. They can sniff out an interloper better than any group, and you'll stick out like sore thumb if you bring basic or mainstream game. Helps, in other words, if you have Jewish-girl experience or deep knowledge of the culture and angles.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm a gentile, but I've probably been to more Shabbat dinners than most Jews. My game is probably jew-centric when in the states given my accessibility to them.

I'd say this is the one night you can show up with less than brilliant Jewish girl game and get away with it. The majority of them are so drunk. Tonight is the Super Bowl of Jewish girl game.

Quote: (12-24-2012 10:25 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

whats the blackrown ratio at these?

Frankly, a tough nut to crack tonight.

This must vary by region a lot. I went to one of these last night. Rarely, if ever, have I experienced such cunty attitudes from such abysmal talent. Plus the ratio was bad. Me and my wing took two foreign girls home, but nothing happened with them.

I sat down next to one girl, and she immediately moved a seat away. At a quasi-singles event - yes, there are girls who show up to these things and get incensed when a strange man approaches them. There are cute, cool Jewish girls, but these sorts of Jewish events consistently attract the worst girls, at least in LA. I would not recommend them even to guys who like Jewish girls. You're better off just finding regular venues and niches where Jewish girls proliferate - the girls in explicitly Jewish scenes suck. Uptight, insular, cliquish, humorless, prude, ugly, and even strangely contemptuous of masculinity.

Highlights of the night:
I told a girl's female friend to "shut the fuck up" after she scolded me for doing something "inappropriate."
A cute blonde girl came up to me and told me I'm hot, and I start roping her in. Except there's another girl pulling her away. We're literally in a tug of war, each grabbing one arm. Turns out the cockblock is her sister - "She [my prospect] just gave birth!" she snarled. "I know everything works then!"

Yeah, I didn't get it done last night. The venue got too crowded, my first four or five approached didn't get far, and I lost my enthusiasm quick.

I got laid at Matzoh Ball last year, but this year I dealt with too many attitudes and ghastly guy/girl ratios.

Gronk is lurking...

http://www.barstoolsports.com/m/boston/s...ast-night/

Quote: (12-25-2012 12:21 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Yeah, I didn't get it done last night. The venue got too crowded, my first four or five approached didn't get far, and I lost my enthusiasm quick.

I got laid at Matzoh Ball last year, but this year I dealt with too many attitudes and ghastly guy/girl ratios.

That's the problem with posting good venues on the RVF; it will turn a perfectly good place to get laid into a total sausage fest. Behold the power of this forum.

The power of sausage.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-27-2012 06:36 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2012 12:21 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

That's the problem with posting good venues on the RVF; it will turn a perfectly good place to get laid into a total sausage fest. Behold the power of this forum.

The power of sausage.

You're right. I noticed baking soda coating the floor, and guys asking for ACV shots in their drink. Worst of all, I walked into the bathroom and there were guys doing lines of....zinc.

In reality I posted this intel pretty late on. I was already pregaming for the event when I posted it, so I don't think there was much RVF influence.

I've got a few NYC events coming up that I'd never post publicly, that will be absolute gold mines for rich, successful, and probably attractive NYC women. Feel free to PM me about it if you're not just a lurker around the forum.

I do great with Jewish chix but I think its the blond hair and blue eyes. I guess they want to fellate the oppressor? They do a great job lol.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Is it even worth going to Jewish events outside of the big-big cities (NYC/LA/Miami?) I would think DC and Boston MatzoBall events would likely be clique-ish due to the smaller and tighter-knit nearby communities - "everyone knows everyone from way back when they were in NFTY/Hillel/Taglit" or whatever?

Has anyone with a taste for these girls used JDate? I loathe online dating these days but haven't thought of JDate in a long time.

Also, Tuth rails against these holiday events... can't blame him.

http://www.returnofkings.com/1880/the-ho...n-steroids

Went to this last night. It is a straight up fuckfest.

Not exaggerating when I say by 2am 75% of the place was hooking up in some form or had left with one another. And the majority of guys here have zero game, we are talking the definition of bozos.

Not relevant to this event, but I had been drinking for 6 hours prior to attending as I was on a date with a girl in the afternoon. Showed up at 11 to one of the venues, at first it was pretty bad in terms of even approachable girls. But it got better. First two girls I approached kept mentioning how expensive the drinks were. Haha jewish girls..

Saw one super thin cute brunette, had an intro opportunity with her friend as they started laughing at one of the guys so sat down next to the friend and started chatting. Spider and his buddy were there, sat down and started talking to the other two girls. Turns out the one I wanted had a boyfriend, but the one I started talking to was from Moldova. Chatted in Russian for a bit and although she was not my first choice I was tired from the afternoon date and just wanted to relax.

Turned out to be a bit freaky, grabbing my dick on the couch but wouldn't go home with me. My buddy however took a girl home and banged her a few times. Not sure what happened to Spider, I'm sure he'll chime in.

Overall though, so many girls were just hammered out of their minds and hooking up with whoever. Quality was hit or miss. I saw two model looking girls walking around but I'm sure they were just lost [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-24-2012 10:30 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

They can sniff out an interloper better than any group, and you'll stick out like sore thumb if you bring basic or mainstream game.

Its best to agree and amplify. This is how I peacock to Matzo Balls.

[Image: attachment.jpg16121]   

Re the title...that's a pretty big fucking if.

Get them drunk they'll put out. Jewish black Puerto Ricans .. These are some of sluttiest girls on the planet.

Good to hear slubu. As you know, I'm in the original matzoh ball right now. When I come back across the pond I'll throw some data up. On the more tame half of my trip now. The fun starts tonight and continues til I leave.