rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYC Penn station taco bell game

Found this on finance website, talk about finding a niche:

Every weekend Long Island and New Jersey girls with orange skin, cheap heels, and extremely short form fitting dresses roll into Penn Station. They come into Manhattan on Friday and Saturday nights to “party” at clubs that have long since lost any semblance of exclusivity or cache (Tenjune, Avenue, etc.). Some of these women are objectively hot, most of them, however, are not. Regardless, they’re all shooting for that Aubrey O’Day look (Google images: Aubrey O’Day), which I, and many other men, thoroughly appreciate.

I live in a full service new construction high rise across the street from Penn Station. It’s a nice building but the neighborhood is doodoo - kinda no man’s land - not quite Chelsea, not quite the Upper West Side. My friends give me shit about living there because it’s so transient, and because they live in much more fashionable parts of Manhattan, in particular Soho (the Eurotrash Short Hills Mall ) and the West Village (ground zero for men who listen to techno and like penis).

The two saving graces of my neighborhood are its close proximity to MSG (I’m going to see The Strokes play there on April 1st) and the Penn Station Taco Bell. Why is close proximity to the latter a perk you might ask?

Long Island and New Jersey girls absolutely love Taco Bell. It’s a magnet for them.

Turbo Cheezy Fatty Melt, Cankles Burrito Supreme, Double Decker Back Fat Taco - they love all that stuff.

And fortuitously, by midnight, the aforementioned girls who earlier came into the city to “party” have reluctantly returned to Penn Station for food and trains. Only now these girls are completely out of it - drunk, confused, upset that Joey from Hempstead never texted - only mildly aware that the last train back to JWoww Town departs in five minutes.

Oh my. What happens if a girl misses a train back to JWoww Town?

Miss the JWoww Train and a girl is stuck in Penn Station for the night. Miss the JWoww train and the fake LV Birkin starts spewing $20 bills - livery cabs, hotels, money for the girlfrend who lost her purse, etc. Miss the JWoww Train and things start to get a little weird.

Anyway, if it’s one thing I know, it’s that girls from Long Island and New Jersey don’t like to pay for hotels if they get stranded in Manhattan overnight. They generally don’t plan for the unforseen and they’re on budgets, and they’d rather sleep with a guy than hit an ATM. How do I know? Quite simply because I’ve picked up 3 different girls at the Penn Station Taco Bell. Kinda hot girls, too.

I’m serious.

While other guys are struggling to get into the Boom Boom Room, buying blow for models who are predestined to bolt, or frantically texting the Indian girl with big cans who works in settlements at Jefferies, I simply opt out. I cut right to the chase and bottom feed.

I troll ass at Taco Bell.

And I pull, too.

I dress super conservative (Vineyard Vines whale present at all times). I strike up a conversation about Mark Sanchez (her daddy loves the Jets!). I mention that I work in finance / don’t know any black people. The next thing you know the Radiohead is pumping (“I’m a creep”), the Stoli is out, and there’s BeBe brand clothing at the foot of my bed.

The point of this story? None really.

Just don’t hate on Taco Bell.

"Long Island and New Jersey girls absolutely love Taco Bell. It’s a magnet for them.

Turbo Cheezy Fatty Melt, Cankles Burrito Supreme, Double Decker Back Fat Taco - they love all that stuff. "

Countdown to Parlay...

Scamming at its best. Fucking love it!

Ended up in Long Island at 5 am with no way home once because of penn station game.

Love LI girls. Can I crash at your place for 2 or 3 days while I go on a Penn Station bender, Comeback?

The guy's got the right idea though I'd argue that 3 notches is a weak pattern. This correlates alot with what El Mech has been saying about plucking low hanging fruit however so. Someone invite this guy.

I'm an idiot. I missed the top of the post. I thought Comeback was the dude in the story. My apologies. If the guy is doing that well, at a single Taco Bell, I wouldn't have opened my mouth. It's almost too niche.

Beautiful post!

fuck it... I'll try it.

redacted

Hah awesome. I would plead the 5th when asked if I've ever hauled some drunk hungry ass out of Penn Station at 3AM.

The Penn Station hookup [Image: smile.gif])

I wholeheartedly approve of Taco Bell Game [Image: thumb.gif]

How about a [Image: link.gif] ?

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-05-2012 05:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I wholeheartedly approve of Taco Bell Game [Image: thumb.gif]

It seems like more than one of us has played the Penn Station game. If Taco Bell fails, there's always Rose's Pizza and McDonald's. Rosie's is perfect because you can find a girl eating pizza AND buy another drink for her there.[Image: tdcs.gif]

I wholeheartedly approve of Taco Bell Game

Did you ever bang Lexus???

Quote: (12-05-2012 05:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Nope. Flake. She's young.

Team Nachos

Quote: (12-05-2012 05:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]

Brilliant. You've found a pussy niche. Have you tried a double swoop yet?

If this is true (and I suspect it is) then that's mega niche, next level, shooting fish in a barrel kind of game.

I love it.

[attachment=8950]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This is one of those niches that would probably only work in NYC. I've been to Penn Station and I've observed the target market you've described commuting into the city for weekend fun (which the Manhattan folk refer to as bridge & tunnelers). In my hometown Chicago, the suburban train system (Metra) and its terminal stations in the city just don't offer nearly the same critical mass that Penn Station does unfortunately. Way more people drive in Chicago as well (and folks heading out tend to live in the city or have a hotel in the city) so there's less bridge & tunnel effect. In any case, this is a prime example of putting your logistical advantage to work lol.

You think this would have any potential at NYC's Grand Central? Seems like there's significantly lower percentage bimbo's that funnel into this station compared to Penn Station lol! Probably due to the more refined nature of NY's Westchester County & Connecticut's Fairfield County women compared to the Jersey & LI gals.

Quote: (12-07-2012 03:49 AM)reppin_the_847 Wrote:  

You think this would have any potential at NYC's Grand Central? Seems like there's significantly lower percentage bimbo's that funnel into this station compared to Penn Station lol! Probably due to the more refined nature of NY's Westchester County & Connecticut's Fairfield County women compared to the Jersey & LI gals.

Doubt it..Unlike Penn, GCT shuts down at night. The last train out of GCT is about 2 am and after it leaves the whole station shuts down and commuters aren't allowed to wait inside the terminal.

I

Quote: (12-06-2012 12:38 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

If this is true (and I suspect it is) then that's mega niche, next level, shooting fish in a barrel kind of game.

I love it.

It's true...bridge and tunnel chicks exist in any major city with public transportation that is not 24/7 because people from the surrounding areas come in and have no way out.

Something similar happens in driving cities with limited taxi service as well. Where I live they are pretty strict about driving drunk and there are very few cabs, so occasionally you can find a chick at a late night food spot who needs a ride home and once you get in the deal is usually pretty easy to seal. It has only happened a couple of times over the years but maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Fuck. That. Shit. Parlay invented Taco Bell game. We clowned a little at the time, but we came to recognize the value in time.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I love it! A wing of mine used to do a similar thing. He used to set his alarm to about closing time of the clubs, drive around town in his car and pick up drunk girls who came home from the clubs.
Fucking genius.

Quote: (12-07-2012 12:15 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Fuck. That. Shit. Parlay invented Taco Bell game. We clowned a little at the time, but we came to recognize the value in time.

Game recognized [Image: lol.gif]

Thanks for the love Tuth. Taco Bell has their shit straight. They have the best logistics plus they always put the young pretty girls at the registers. Unlike Wendy's who puts the fat ugly stuttering girl with a lazy eye up front [Image: lol.gif]

I'm not too far from Penn Station. I'll have to check out the late night Taco scene next time I'm in NYC. Holla!!

Team Nachos

Could this be applied to drive thru somehow?

At 2AM in my hood all the Taco Bell drive thrus ARE FULL. 25 cars+. Many are a car full of 3-4 girls.

How to approach?