rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta ...... Short Trip Report

Big Shout out to PresidentCarter , Brianmark and El abayarde, They provided me with the most up to date intel on Atlanta and were very helpful. True Ambassadors to Hotlanta.

This was a 2 Day 3 Night Trip report to Atlanta with Airbnb Apt Downtown.

Score:

Girls I Pulled home :1

Bangs: [Image: angry.gif]

Make outs: 1

Dates: 2

Numbers:6

Aproaches : Didn't count but may be 30-40.

Bolded Impression: Liked stated by many before, City can be a logistic nightmare, get your logistics right and you will have a leg up.

Definitely the best looking black girls in USA.

Girls are Friendlier then other big cities in USA

Local Guys don't have Game, I didn't see many guys approaching.

One opinion got solidified, Black Girls like me, actually love me , They have been added to the Group of tragets that I will be on the look out for.

Details of First night Went out with PresidentCarter, we started from Midtown, while I was waiting for him to arrive I started opening girls bouncing on Crescent Avenue, First Black Girl I opened with " Im confused, Do I have to move my Car at 9:00 PM " she went on with yes and No , may be you should, Are you new to Atlanta, I told her yes, I moved about 2 months ago for work ? She asked me what do I do ? where am I from ?..... I asked her if she is from ATl she said she is actually from Liberia, She started qualifying her with , She won the Miss Liberia Pageant , she was meeting a group of friends and I number closed her. Lets call her Liberia Girl for story's sake.

2nd Girl I opened with, Don't park here you will get towed after 9:00, She was distraught, Oh I need to get to Luxe , I have a Photoshoot, She asked me if I know of a Place to Park, I told her about the one that charges $ 5, I told her where it is , she was cofused, I opened her car door and told her let me show you, As soon as I sat down, I smelled something that I smelled in FL while visiting emech, Yes I asked her where is the joint at, she said she smoked it earlier, we get to the parking lot and we start walking back to Luxe , she had her heels in her hand and grabbed my arm, started asking questions, where am I from , what do I do ? piece of cake , she was gonna run in for shoot , i number closed and went on to meet PresidentCarter. Lets call her pothead chica

We went to Ri Ra, It was slow as there was a football game , went to couple other bars in Midtown and bounced to Buckhead Bars, Now I don't remember all the named (president can chime in for names)but must have bar hopped to at least 10 bars and Finally get to a Bar where there were 5 Girls and at the bar and no boys, two girls get up to go out to smoke , we follow and president ask them for a light, One of them had an accent, turns out they were Au Pairs, one Mexican One Polish. President focused on Polish and I focused on mexican one , we bantered with them for good half an hour , they had to get back home at Midnight, we number close and move on. Lets call this one mexican Au pair.

Dive Bar: in Provided the most targets for us to spit game at, President opens a Black Girl and throws her my way, This one was Tall looked mixed and was all over me, I tried to Isolate her , she wouldn't leave her group but Wanted to make sure I save her number , We agreed on a brunch next morning, Lets call her tall black girl.

We bar hopped a little, I had to Go see what Johnny Hideaway was all about as I thought it would be a good cougar pickup spot, i have to admit I have low standards and Cougars here didn't pass the boner test. we bounced.

I think the last place we went to was IVY lounge , Talent was nice, we did few approaches and decided to call it a night.

Day 1: Planned to do day game at lenox mall and Phipps Plaza, got a text from tall black girl she can not meet for brunch as she got called to work.

I texted the Liberian girl, Pot head chica and Mexican Aupair and all responded , liberian Girl can meet me around 4:4:15 , I told her to come park in my Apt building and we will for ealry Dinner [Image: evil.gif]

Pot head said she will call me in the evening and Mexican Aupair for Brunch tomorrow. All 4 numbers were on the line text exchanging , That has never happened to me before, This kept me busy and i didn't leave the house till 1:30 pm and these girls kept blowing up my phone.

I did about 5-6 approches at the Lenox mall but was contantly getting txts or calling this Liberian chick as she was gonna show up early, I head back home, She comes to my place and parks the car. I told her Dinner spots open at 6 Pm why don't she come and join me for a glass of wine and then we will go for dinner, she does and we stay in my Apt for 45 min and then off off to dinner in Midtown , back at my Apt for Movie, I got the Kiss out out of the way , In a little bit, tried the tongue , she said too fast and wouldn't escalate any further. She said she doesn't usually kiss on first date, Yeah I've heard it all and wants to set the time and date for the second date and is Amazed that my Music App will play any song she likes, An Unknown or Non Famous Artist , I have it..... Anyways she was trying to qualify herself with she does at work , yada , yada.... Bitch I'm not interested like a members signature says. I can't put a fist through your degree and you are not putting out , get out of here. Tried spending good 5 hrs with her with Freeze outs, No dice. If I had a second date I could have done the deed.

Day 2: Had a Brunch set up with the Mexican Aupair at the Stone Soup Kitchen in Grant park area Here is an Update on that area and some Coffee Houses.

Stone soup had the best looking Hipster chicks that I have seen in a little while. Breakfast was awsome too, I can see myself coming here just to game and or bring dates etc.

Well the mexican Aupair comes , we had brunch, My plan was to try to bounce to my place for a Mimosa and then something Interesting happened, After we got done eating , she goes to the restroom and I pay the bill while she is gone and I get a text from her, I'm thinking she bailed on me, Actually it was a text that she meant to sent to her friend " I'm with Lothario, Save me in 15 min by calling me ", She comes back and sits down and tries to small talk, I ask her how about Mimosa at my place and starts making excuses and I tell her don't worry your friend will call you in 15 min and you can make any excuse as to Why you have to leave, Got a little upset told ,her now that she has had her breakfast she can leave. I was trying to get an emotional reaction from her as I knew she is not going to bounce, and I was successful , She turned white when I showed her the text that she meant to send to her friend , got embarassed like she coudn't dig a hole and just disappear , she said no no no ireally wanted to come and meet you, I told her don't worry, I have been with many girls and know the deal...

I know One of roissy's maxim that Slubu posted says " Calling girls out on their Lies don't accomplish anything " but thought that was my only play. What i should have told her was to prove to me that she came here to genuinely see me , How to prove , may be a Blower, Shaker in the restroom ? Hind sight is 20/20, Isn't it ? Oh well , I let her go ....

Went to Ocatane coffee in Garnt park which was about 3 blocks over, Lots of Cool Hipster chicks here as well. Struck a conversation with a teacher grading papers, connected really well with her and number closed and tried for a date in the evening but she had plans, she was digging me , Ding it..... number closed .

Went to Octane coffee at Marietta Street , there were a lot of Asians here, No solid approach here. Shout out to Brianmark for solid info on Coffeehouses. He knows the deal....

Came back home to rest up and get ready for Sat night game with ATL crew..... (to be contd)

Got to leave a little bit of Cliff hanger for Sat night game details.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Looking back, did you get the sense that the Au Pair was not into you during the date? Did she just come for the free food (i.e. b/c she is a poor au pair?) Would not surprise me. You paid the bill too early...girls have a funny habit of being out of the vicinity when money needs to change hands. If you waited you could have just told said my friend will pay the bill bolted. Oh well.

See, this is what I'm talking about: You're using the shotgun approach when you have 2-3 days. That first day you should be approaching like a maniac and then triple booking dates for that night picking the best one and focusing in on her IMHO.

Was Miss Liberia in hindsight worth a second night?

Maybe you should try changing your back story to "I'm staying here for the weekend to find a place to live. I'll be back in two weeks." This puts the pressure on HER to do something memorable and hook you. You're the prize after all.

I've thought about doing an au pair game thread...it's an interesting subset of game which involves going after foreign girls living here temporarily and in who are involved in large social groups of other au pairs. Where else will you fine a Mexican, Venezuelan, French, Ukrainian, etc etc all in one group going out at night together.

So recently in ATL I've come across a lot of them...I'd started to think there weren't many here, but it's looking to be the opposite. I met a group of French au pairs two weeks ago in Midtown which had one 9 girl in the mix (they couldn't afford to get into a club and I went with them to a bar across the street where they ended up talking with really fratty guys and didn't want to leave when I proposed the idea [Image: angry.gif]). This weekend Lothario and I met the Mexican and Polish girls (they seemed lukewarm though, despite good conversations). We met another group Saturday night (I'm sure Lothario will elaborate) and they were more open. I've texted one today and she wants to hang out this weekend so we'll see what happens. I used to be plugged in with some au pairs when I lived in NJ as they are EVERYWHERE up there - dated a Mexican and also got my French flag. The key is they all know each other and once you gain the trust of one, all the others accept you. They are usually very social-circle oriented though, and you'll usually have to do some work to isolate one which involves face time with the group.

Cons: they often have to be home early since they live with host families, they are in travel-defense mode (watch each others backs, won't let one stray away too far).

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I'm think of making a trip to Atlanta for a month or so. I think I can kill it there Fisto style.

I don't know ali, I have heard atlanta is played out for white guys

Quote: (12-04-2012 06:11 PM)Don Cojones Wrote:  

I don't know ali, I have heard atlanta is played out for white guys

I can't say I've been all that impressed after a year and I've hung out in every part of town. Frat boys, Asians, and the fellas can clean up though.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Yes, but I'm a light skinned white guy with fluent English. I believe the girls will find me exotic.

From wikipedia:

"The city of Atlanta is seeing a large demographic increase in its white population, and at a pace that outstrips the rest of the nation. The proportion of whites in the city's population grew faster between 2000 and 2006 than that of any other U.S. city.[18] By 2010, Atlanta's white population had increased by 22,763 people. The white percentage increased from 31% in 2000, to 35% in 2006, to 38% in 2010, more than double the increase between 1990 and 2000. During the same time, the city's black poulation decreased by 31,678 people, shrinking from 61.4% of the city's population in 2000 to 54.0% in 2010"

I rest my case.

It's true atlanta used to be p00s1 paradise for white guys some years back, but that's the past.

Quote: (12-04-2012 12:46 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

I told her about the one that charges $ 5, I told her where it is , she was cofused, I opened her car door and told her let me show you, As soon as I sat down, I smelled something that I smelled in FL while visiting emech, Yes I asked her where is the joint at, she said she smoked it earlier, we get to the parking lot and we start walking back to Luxe

This is my favorite part of the story... [Image: lol.gif]

But this part is pretty classic too:

"Well the mexican Aupair comes , we had brunch, My plan was to try to bounce to my place for a Mimosa and then something Interesting happened, After we got done eating , she goes to the restroom and I pay the bill while she is gone and I get a text from her, I'm thinking she bailed on me, Actually it was a text that she meant to sent to her friend " I'm with Lothario, Save me in 15 min by calling me ", She comes back and sits down and tries to small talk, I ask her how about Mimosa at my place and starts making excuses and I tell her don't worry your friend will call you in 15 min and you can make any excuse as to Why you have to leave, Got a little upset told ,her now that she has had her breakfast she can leave."

As for not calling bitches out on their shit, I'd say if it's a petty white lie or something you don't really give a fuck about, then let it slide, especially if you are trying to fuck her and haven't yet. But, if it's some major shit, she has straight up deceived you and disrespected you, and you're over her, then I say call her out and put her in her fucking place. If more guys did that, than there would probably be less B.S. for us to deal with, and women wouldn't feel like they can get away with anything.

I've been to Atlanta twice in the past. Both visits were in Downtown Atlanta near where the Mariott Hotel and Georgia Dome are located. Each visit was one week. During both of those times I only managed to get one bang and I had to approach like mad. Fisto is right about that aspect.

Quote: (12-04-2012 06:16 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Yes, but I'm a light skinned white guy with fluent English. I believe the girls will find me exotic.
Interesting. I too am olive skinned often confused for white. My english is considered fluent. Could Atlanta be PP for me?

@ Menace : Paying a $20 bill wasn't a problem for me , Just wanted to Call her out and thought still might be able to get some thing out. Being an Absolute Asshole to people is just not me..... , Two years ago I would not have evn called her out on the lie, My Assholess has been dialed up a notch or two.....

Quote:Quote:

Fisto wrote:Was Miss Liberia in hindsight worth a second night?

Maybe you should try changing your back story to "I'm staying here for the weekend to find a place to live. I'll be back in two weeks." This puts the pressure on HER to do something memorable and hook you. You're the prize after all.

@ Fisto : Yes Miss Liberia was worth a second date and she started mentioning taking me to a Waffle and chicken place on our second date and also She hopes there is a second date in future. I did try but she had plans to go shopping with her mother saturday and I was leaving Sunday, See how short trips are hurting me....

Also I have tried "I am here for a Job Interview" in the past and this story that I just moved here works better and also living in a hotel vs Airbnb condo is detrimental as chicks feel comfortable coming to the condo rather then the hotel.

@ Presidentcarter : Do start that thread on Au Pair Game, We ran into one too many Au Pairs this weekend.....

@ OGNorcal : Totally agree with calling bitches out only when you know you are done with them....

Guys I smell some trolling going on this thread .........

To put the thread back on track here is an Interesting piece of the story in the next post..........

Sat Night Game with the ATL Crew:

3rd Night in ATL Night Started with me and Brainmark meeting at Buckhead Saloon, A football game had just finished and Buckhead Bars were crawling with young College pussy all over dressed in red, It was a red wave on the streets and drunk already at 11:30 but like elabayarde said very immature, Frattty boys and Girls, Myself, President carter and Elabayarde stood out as We were the best dressed Players any place we went and did reasonable damage.

Brianmark You Got game Player, He had beads around his neck and I asked him does this work, he told me just wait and sure enough young girls were coming and begging for beads which he gladly parted away with after getting a kiss or whatever. We bantered with a Young Nurse and Teacher duo but cockblocking friends took them away.

PresidentCarter Joined us and we made rounds and opened girls with "Do you have a light"Openers etc etc , None of the sets were hooking.

We bounced to "Dive bar" across the Street and ratio was much better , Elabayarde met us here and I did see girls eye fucking him and pointed a few to him. After spending about 30 min here, we bar hopped a little and lost Brianmark somewhere and decided to hit "Havana Club"

Now Buckhead bars and Midtown Bars are Ok but a Player with Game can do so much damage at Havana Club, We met all ethnicities except the White American Girls. Hispanic Girls, EE Girls, FSU Girls (Russia, Ukraine, Moldova etc), Au pairs from Equador, Mexico etc...... and girls were very receptive to game.

Both Elabayarde and Presidentcarter owe me one. El abayarde walked past a hispanic girl and mumbled something and kept on walking, i was behind and reopened her with my basic Spanish " Hola " , Hablas Espanol Señorita , Si , She mumbled something is spanish............, I said despasio por favor, mi espanol es mas o menos, quero mejorar mi espanol.

She started laughing asking me where am I from, After finishing my story she asked where do I live and I told her Midtown, I did screen as asked if she brought friends and she said no she is there by herself. She asked me abot my friends and I pointed towards el and President and she said Ohhhhh that black guy is your friend he is so handsome and I knew it was over for me.

Now I had a decision to make either to continue spitting my game or act as as a Good wing man, I choose latter and made a judgement call seeing the spark in her eye that she really like elabayarde and was excited about bachata, decided to toss her to el and made a stellar introduction of el and he handled it well from there on.... You owe me one elabayarde.

Me and president decided to go in it's 2:30 already, they close at 3:00, Inside was awesome so many Russian Chicks , what was weird was a damn 8 or a 9 with a short latin Dude WTF, I was pissed and excited at the same time as I am learning Spanish and Salsa, I saw the latin Dudes doing there magic on White Russian chicks.

I started grinding on a White Girl and she was into me but her friends cockblocked. President was fixated on Russian Girls and Opened a few of them and as soon as he would say something in Russian there eyes would spark up, One girl and her group were engaging but found out that she was engaged to a latin dude who later joined them .....WTF.

Lights came on I open a Solid 8 with Big Knockers who looked FSU and asked her " You really seem to enjoy the music" she chatted away, Oh yeah I loved it, blah blah blah, Told her hold on I detect an accent Russian ? She goes close Maldova, Cool , I asked her if she is an Au pair... she said no she is visiting her sister and leaving next week. President was behind me and I wanted to give him a chance to practice his russian, he toom it well from there a knew about the geography of maldova and bantered with her n Russian , she connected with him well and I conceded and stayed in ear shot to block any potential cockblock, but the cockblock proved to be Mr. president himself, I heard him say good bye to her, I rushded to them and said you two look so cute together , you guys should exchange numbers and she said well i'm leaving in a few days and I said well exchange e-mails then and told the president to put her on a Slow Burner, They exchanged facebook info as president has a Siberian Trip coming up and might meet her. You owe me one too presidentcarter.

Children what would they with out me .......[Image: whip.gif] JK Guys ....These two Presidentcarter and Elabayarde are advanced level players and we were winging each other as best as we can , President tossed a Good Looking Black Girl my way thu night and I was just returning the favor

It Is just amazing to see how well we played together never having met before and after 15 min convo we were like best buds and know exactly what the other player is thinking and winging each other at the critical moments. Good times brothers.... It was fun sat night..... Shit I am addicted to game.....

The best thing I learned from both of them was "Speaking the Girl's Language makes a Huge difference"

1. President said a few lines in Russian and girls eyes sparked up

2. Elabayarde said some thing in Spanish and Girls were all over him.

Not done with the story of the night , As me and president are walking outside we see three latinas standing by themselves and president wants to open them, I open with the Do you have Light and we are in , I use my broken Spanish and girls are laughing , They are Au pairs, i connect with one from Ecuador, president connects with the one from Mexico, she was tall and mighty fine 1/2 Asian an Half Mexicana. we exchanged numbers, Came out side the club, Elabayarde joined us , I kept on pushing to take the party to my Apt, Girls kept on saying No but wouldn't move way from us , so we kept on gaming , they were laughing , touch, feel , I try again to lets have some Champagne at my place , they say no again and finally after 15 min they leave.

Overall a Good Night, Next trip to ATL visiting Havana Club is a must for me.

You guys have a nice group of RVF Players in ATL, should get together more often, definitely would be looking forward for my next trip to Atlanta.

In the last couple years I've had good IOI's from girls inside the beltline, and great response rates from Latinas online. I live on the northside, and plan on doing some heavy daygame when I return. Looking forward to meeting up with other members. Not sure how much I'll have there, but am planning on the rest of Dec.

Lothario:

I'm with Lothario, Save me in 15 min by calling me ", She comes back and sits down and tries to small talk, I ask her how about Mimosa at my place and starts making excuses and I tell her don't worry your friend will call you in 15 min and you can make any excuse as to Why you have to leave, Got a little upset told ,her now that she has had her breakfast she can leave. I was trying to get an emotional reaction from her as I knew she is not going to bounce, and I was successful , She turned white when I showed her the text that she meant to send to her friend , got embarassed like she coudn't dig a hole and just disappear , she said no no no ireally wanted to come and meet you, I told her don't worry, I have been with many girls and know the deal...

You are seasoned enough not to let any rejection rattle you. This is a tough one, the best I could come up with would be upon returning back, I'd tell her something along the lines that you are happy she came out but you don't really feel any physical or emotional attraction to her and thought you should let her know before she got attached, etc. Make her feel rejected. Pay the bill and leave. That would temporarily spin her hamster...though she would figure it out later when she checked her texts. Tough one, not sure of the best response.

Fisto:

I agree with this, I used a variant of this in NYC and it worked wonders. Told girls I was here testing out a potential move, depending on if I liked the people. This did two things: first it established that I'm leaving soon and may never come back, or that I may come back (justification for quick fling, justification for long term potential maybe); and second I made it dependent on my interactions with people, and as most individuals are proud of their city they will try extra hard to show you why X city is great.

@ the last night. I was about to get on you for taking numbers again, but I see in the end you tried to pull them back to your place. You are working on such a tight schedule that maybe you should try ingraining this phrase into your night game: "Come on, let's go." and pull her towards the exit. This would ideally be after a makeout or otherwise strong connection (over 10-20 min talking/kino). Worst that happens is she says no, best that happens is you bang.