rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit The Bed!

Shit The Bed!

I am new to the game because I have, my whole life been a victim of one-itis.....I can admit that now and I have been on a terror with women as of late.

3 new notches in the last 8 days is something of astronomical importance for me right now! Congratulations are in order!! Of course they were all 6s at best but who gives a rip right?

So last night, total slut, "I never do this on the first date.", type tramp. A bunch of last minute resistance which, let's face it, was just to make her feel like she's not the slut she is. So with little effort on my part, off come the panties and we start fucking. About a minute in, she bails to the bathroom and I realize she SHIT!!!!

Laugh if you want to but I gotta know. I have heard of women that shit the bed during sex but never experienced it until last night. I couldn't get outta there quick enough.

1) Anyone experience this?
2) she sends me a text message this morning of a emoticon smiley. I am in big time need of what to text her at this point. Keep in mind that even had this not happened, I didn't ever want to hook up with her again. She was just a notch from day one in my mind so let me have some suggestions asap!!!!

Shit The Bed!

Haha don't even bother sending a reply.

Shit The Bed!

What is it with the shit threads going around here lately?

Shit The Bed!

[Image: troll.gif]

Shit The Bed!

I remember seeing the thread where you were looking for that troll. Now u have it and can't wait to use it apparently.

True story, WTF would u put that up there for?

Shit The Bed!

I'd probably never talk to her again.

Shit The Bed!

Is it a coincidence that all of a sudden every other poster on RVF has some whore shitting on them, their sheets, or whatever? I call troll. If I'm wrong then so be it.

Shit The Bed!

she shits the bed a minute into sex, runs to the bathroom, you left her place immediately, then she texts you a smiley the next day, you don't want to hook up with her again, but you are asking how to respond?

this thread makes zero sense.

Shit The Bed!

I bet it smelled a lot like [Image: troll.gif]

Shit The Bed!

Did you finish the fuck?

If not, does it count as a notch?

Shit The Bed!

Quote: (12-02-2012 07:15 PM)Randolph O. Coote Wrote:  

Did you finish the fuck?

LOL

That is what i was thinking too!![Image: idea.gif]

BECAUSE:

:Lifes about, shooting your load!"

Shit The Bed!

I had a buddy, Tim, who bragged about banging some girl when he was 18. He said he was pounding her in the backdoor. He said she started moaning ad he felt resistance in his pounding. He said when he pulled out, she had explosive diarrea in the bed. As for this story, drop her ass for the wreck she is.

Shit The Bed!

That's a real "shitty" story lol.

Quote: (12-04-2012 02:08 AM)rabbit4132 Wrote:  

I had a buddy, Tim, who bragged about banging some girl when he was 18. He said he was pounding her in the backdoor. He said she started moaning ad he felt resistance in his pounding. He said when he pulled out, she had explosive diarrea in the bed. As for this story, drop her ass for the wreck she is.