rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Off To Nicaragua

Off To Nicaragua

Heading down to Nicaragua in Jan, tickets booked, cock ready. Plan on doing some surfing taking my wing woman with my aka my girl friend. I informed her my plan was for me to score my Scandinavian, Argentinian or Canadian flag. Planning on spending the week in San Juan Del Sur.

Heard there is a lot of backpackers there. We rented a sweet Cabana, hopefully I will get a chance to give some chicks the high hard one and maybe me and might gf will get a threesome. Anyone been to San Juan Del Sur? or Any advice? I will drop a datasheet upon my return.

Cooze.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Off To Nicaragua

Good luck with that mission, eagerly awaiting your report, Must be nice to have a wing woman like that!

You shouldn't have too hard of a time getting the Canuck flag, San Juan del Sur is a popular destination for Canadians. A couple of my buddies have gone down there with this travel group and they all come back with some good skin stories: http://www.freeandeasytraveler.com/adven...0-day-trip

Off To Nicaragua

Met a canadian guy who raved about san juan del sur. He had good things to say about the P4P locals too. Like some bars are full of them and a pretty one is like 5 bucks. He even offered to give me two sisters numbers. Actually those bars i believe were in Leon. But still he liked san juan.

If its anything like thailand i can get the P4P to give it up free.

Anyone else have something to share on nic? I'm trying to squeeze every dollar out of cheap latin america.

Off To Nicaragua

Met a canadian guy who raved about san juan del sur. He had good things to say about the P4P locals too. Like some bars are full of them and a pretty one is like 5 bucks. He even offered to give me two sisters numbers. Actually those bars i believe were in Leon. But still he liked san juan.

If its anything like thailand i can get the P4P to give it up free.

Anyone else have something to share on nic? I'm trying to squeeze every dollar out of cheap latin america.

Off To Nicaragua

In Leon, Nica now. Only city I've been to here.

Off To Nicaragua

san Juan Del Sur data sheet:

lots of spanish language schools
lots of backpackers
lots of hostels
lots of gringos
lots of poor Nica people

anything else?

Off To Nicaragua

There are loads of threads. Start searching.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Off To Nicaragua

Cooze, how about that data sheet?
I'll be looking for some real estate in the San Juan Del Sur and Granada areas sometime before June.

Off To Nicaragua

Quote: (02-27-2013 07:13 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

I'll be looking for some real estate in the San Juan Del Sur and Granada areas sometime before June.

Yeah, really.

I hate the hype and then no Sheet.

How about you El Mech?

Off To Nicaragua

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 07:13 PM)Big Nilla Wrote:  

Yeah, really.

I hate the hype and then no Sheet.

How about you El Mech?

I think El Mech likes being able to make fun of the Dash Global Data Sheets which we presently have on Nicaragua.

Off To Nicaragua

I'm hoping to get to Nicaragua next month.

The Pinoleras in Miami seem to all live in Sweetwater which is close to FIU, I'm not over there much, but I've met a few that are straight fire.

Also while I was waiting to catch my flight to Mexico in December, the gate next to us was headed to Managua. My flight was full of homely looking Asians, Australians, and Canadians. Their flight was full of chicks who could have been swooped right off the plane and taken to the club.

Off To Nicaragua

San Juan Del Sur, Playa Maderas, Nicaragua Data Sheet.

Travel About two hours from Miami. I flew from North Carolina with my girlfriend and it cost us about $530 each. Total flight time 4.5 hours. American, Delta and I think United all fly to Managua.

Managua was a dirty shit hole for the most part. Nicaragua is the second poorest country in the western hemisphere. Like a lot of Central America the streets are littered with trash.

We arranged a pick up at the airport through the surf/yoga retreat we were staying at. Managua to Playa Maderas was about 3 hours by car. I picked up a bottle of rum for the ride - Flora De Cana, made the time go by. The country is beautiful (outside Managua) and prices are what Costa Rica was 15 years ago. The dollar goes a long way. A beer will run you about $1.00 or less. The Mixed drinks about $2.00. Weed. about $20.00 for a shit ounce of schwag. Dont expect to find anything better unless you have connection. Note: Head to Zacks Shack down the beach they make some ok pot brownies.

The vibe is very laid back. We stayed at Maderas Village- place is the shit. They call it summer camp for adults. Cabanas are anywhere from $125 -250 a night. Private rooms are $75. Dorms $35. And its a 3 minute walk to good surf. Chicks were all gringos, there, but a lot of hotties from Cali, Canada and and east coast. Also loads of Swedes. Guys are all ripped surfers but lack game. Bring your US game style and you will do fine. I managed to Score a threesome with a chick and my girl after a booze cruise with Captain Zack on his 50' sail sunset cruise. $60.00 and all the rum you can drink.

Food. Also cheap. $10.00 for dinner and about $3.00 for lunch. $8.00 for a whole lobster for lunch - of you want to pimp it. Also check out Playa El Coco. We rented ATVS and headed down the coast 45 minutes. Empty beach with beautiful white sand. Its called the Rivera of Nicaragua.
Property is Cheap Cheap Cheap. Land runs about 25-50k for ocean view and ocean front lots.

Nica girls. Other than seeing miss Nicaragua doing a photo shoot at playa maderas the local women are not that good looking.

For you dudes looking to get some notches. Head over to the naked tiger hostel this place is crazy, drugs, whores, booze and 24/7 party. If you cant score some trim there we need to talk. Theres some crappy B list celebrities hanging out down there. I wont mention any names, but their level of game sucks. These guys rely on their "fame" to score pussy.

Anyway if you want more details message me. We did not hit up any clubs. Just surfed, chilled and had a great time. I liked it so much I am going back to look for some property. Its up and coming. I am happy to share pics if you PM me.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Off To Nicaragua

^^^ did you get to visit the Nica Highlands ???

Off To Nicaragua

Quote: (02-28-2013 03:42 PM)Cooze Hound Wrote:  

For you dudes looking to get some notches. Head over to the naked tiger hostel this place is crazy, drugs, whores, booze and 24/7 party. If you cant score some trim there we need to talk. Theres some crappy B list celebrities hanging out down there. I wont mention any names, but their level of game sucks. These guys rely on their "fame" to score pussy.

Naked Tiger FB Pics
Potentially NSFW

[Image: kermit.gif]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Off To Nicaragua

That place looks fun but why would some one travel for a hostel which is what a lot do according to the facebook page. It looks like a college party

Off To Nicaragua

Quote: (11-28-2014 10:43 AM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

That place looks fun but why would some one travel for a hostel which is what a lot do according to the facebook page. It looks like a college party

SJDS is famous for beach, surfing and not much else so if you're there for that then it would probably be easy pickings daily if you had a room at that hostel. I wouldn't go there just for the hostel, that's a waste of time.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Off To Nicaragua

As far as the Naked Tiger in San Juan del Sur goes I can tell you finding girls who are DTF is NOT a problem. For getting wasted and getting filthy, dirty, creepy, and weird it's a pretty cool place that I would recommend to anyone once.

Another cool experience about that place is the "Sunday Funday Pool Crawl". This is where a few hostels in town get together and and host a pretty awesome pool crawl. The ratios are not as bad as you would think and with a little bit of game it's easy to pull. Add cheap alcohol and a vibrant party/ hook up atmosphere you might think this place is heaven.

Another thing I liked about SJDS is that there are a lot of surfing/ daytime excursions to be had.

THE PROBLEM:

Logistics: There are no private rooms at Naked Tiger so finding a place to fuck blows. Finding 7's who will fuck in the bathroom, pool, hammock are easy but try and get a 9 to do that! Knowing little of what I know now, I still managed to pull 4 different girls there (all 7's). With good game and a private room in the hostel next door I think it would be good.

Off To Nicaragua

I recently listened to a podcast with a woman who has just moved there. I'd love to know more about Nicaragaua, as it sounds like it's super cheap.

Off To Nicaragua

Quote: (03-18-2017 10:33 PM)puckerman Wrote:  

I recently listened to a podcast with a woman who has just moved there. I'd love to know more about Nicaragaua, as it sounds like it's super cheap.

I was in Nicaragua in January. It is probably the cheapest country in Latin America (save maybe Bolivia). What is most shocking is how cheap transportation is. A few dollars gets you across the country, its crazy.