rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spring Break

Spring Break

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2012/11/11/2241/

Spring Break

Ft lauderdale?? How about south padre or panama? I'm interested for march 2013

Spring Break

Quote: (11-17-2012 06:45 PM)TheCaptainPower Wrote:  

Ft lauderdale?? How about south padre or panama? I'm interested for march 2013

I live in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Spring Break

I'm game for South Padre

Spring Break

I have been told the spring break in miami is one of the best. Where in Miami is the spring break? Is it really all that?

Spring Break

I am looking for somewhere to go nuts at in spring break, I was thinking about a spring break cruise but I am down for whatever you guys decide as long as there is tons of pussy.

Spring Break

my spring break is at the end of feb, fuck.

Spring Break

Will be in FLL for some craziness. Might need an introduction to game, might also turn into Slick Rick when crossing the border...

Spring Break

Im looking at PCB easter weekend. Ya its a sausage fest but I believe in my game.

Spring Break

It's still happening...

Spring Break

You guys in northern climes sick of winter yet? It's about 80 degrees here in sunny South Florida.

Spring Break

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:16 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

You guys in northern climes sick of winter yet? It's about 80 degrees here in sunny South Florida.
Haha yeah losers!

Spring Break

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Haha yeah losers!

I like the cold. I can wear better clothes and it makes it easier to get laid because all of the girls are miserable and vulnerable and lonely.

Spring Break

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

Haha yeah losers!

I like the cold. I can wear better clothes and it makes it easier to get laid because all of the girls are miserable and vulnerable and lonely.
Pathetic

Spring Break

Quote: (01-23-2013 02:59 PM)soup Wrote:  

Haha yeah losers!

You also forgot to mention how women have a tendency to stop shaving their legs or trimming their muffs. Nothing more disgusting than seeing what looks like Osama Bin Ladens beard between a woman's legs.

Spring Break

I'll be going through all the posts on my blog about this event so I can get a sense of numbers. Maybe El Mech will head southeast and be part of the gang.

Spring Break

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:10 PM)Private Man Wrote:  

I'll be going through all the posts on my blog about this event so I can get a sense of numbers. Maybe El Mech will head southeast and be part of the gang.
What's the plan? The dudes here are claiming they are fucking their dicks raw on those 99$ bahamian cruises from port canaveral

Spring Break

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:37 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What's the plan? The dudes here are claiming they are fucking their dicks raw on those 99$ bahamian cruises from port canaveral

Update: http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2013/...up-update/

Spring Break

I'm actually going to be in South Padre the week after : (

Spring Break

I'll go to PCB first week of march

Spring Break

Quote: (01-29-2013 03:37 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Which cruise line? I've been wanting to take a cruise with a lot of single chicks and Port Canaveral is only a half days drive from me

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Spring Break

Ive done the bahamas cruise on royal caribbean. Did the weekend cruise from port of miami(think it was memorial day weekend) I managed to meet two rich girls from the gables area, who where with their parents. Spent the entire trip with them actually, real fucking crazy but in front of daddy acted like angels.

royal caribbean and others have private islands that they dock for the day and essentially its just booze, food, and great opportunity to approach girls.

Those cheap 1-2 day cruises are a blast tho.

Spring Break

This event is gaining momentum...

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2013/...up-update/

Spring Break

I would love to go to this, but my skillset isn't that good. Also I won't be able to schedule conflicts. Hopefully it will be great and be around next year. If do get some time and have enough in the account than I will try to make it.

Spring Break

Quote: (02-03-2013 11:39 PM)kbell Wrote:  

I would love to go to this, but my skillset isn't that good. Also I won't be able to schedule conflicts. Hopefully it will be great and be around next year. If do get some time and have enough in the account than I will try to make it.

I'm mulling over making this an annual event and getting some sponsorship to make it grow it into something really big.

The turnout looks pretty good with 33 guys expressing interest and probably a dozen or so confirmed with hotel reservations. We might get Rollo (Rational Male) and Ian Ironwood (RedPillRoom) attending. I hope to book the conference room today. This thing is getting official.