rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fisto Invades DR

Fisto Invades DR

Gentlemen,

I am going to meet Mechanico and Ali (hopefully others) in Santo Domingo and then we are making our way to Santiago and I will be going back again to SD since I'm flying out of there. I arrive on the 17th and leave on the 30th.

Right now we have plans that could change at any moment, which is best described as "No plans".

On Mechanico's advice I am starting my own thread.

About me: Pros: I'm 6'3", 210 less than 10% bodyfat at all times and pretty muscular although I am not in my best shape at the moment. I am told that I am very good looking. I have good body language and have had success in other foreign countries hooking up with girls I barely understand.

Cons: I don't speak any Spanish. It's comical how much I can't speak it. Bankroll could be better, I just dropped a lot of money on a custom suit,
for a new high rise apt in Vegas (panorama), paid a couple people back when I went through that job search up in N. Dakota earlier this year, and other little treats like going out. All in all I'm hoping to keep it under 2500 for two weeks.

Also, I have not been to a 3rd world place in a while. Probably 5 years.

Packing list: I've got the usual shirts but I'm bringing my white linen blazer, a blacked out nixon watch, my nason boots, and black leather sneakers. Vitamins (esp Vitamin C), Laptop, Iphone, Fire and Ice Magnums (I hate condoms but I'm not taking any chances down there).

I'm thinking I need a converter, some good bacteria, off the top of my head.

Lodging : TBD

Transportation: Aliblahba is supposed to pick me up from the Airport and then we are going to sort it all out.

Goals: I want to tear through as many 7 and ups as I can get my hands on. Also I want to get to spend time with the boys, luckily we are all pretty much in align with our goals.

Preperation: Mechanico told me to get on Badoo. I'm not an online dating guy at all but I've been talking to a few girls the last couple days and from their pics they're pretty fucking hot. One girl speaks English and is in Med school there (the dry hump of Med schools no doubt haha) and she wants to meet up. The rest I've been using Google Translate with and half the time their goddamn slang won't make any sense. I've also been on a strict diet of booze so I should be able to keep up with Ali and Mechanico. Though I plan to hold back until I get my bearings.

I also read the WHOLE thread with Ali's conquest.

Concerns: I'm told that the girls walking around are hotter than the ones online, if that's true then I'm stoked but as of right now, I hope we stay at least a few days in SD so I can try and plow through a few of these girls. Over the last few days my inbox has been blowing up with cute ass 19-21 yr olds.

Another concern is me getting back on time. I have a court date on Dec 3rd I have to make.

That's about all. If you have any suggestions, or I haven't covered anything in my packing list, please let me know.

F

Fisto Invades DR

Fisto, you are my idol. Good luck, my man. I'll be reading intently.

Fisto Invades DR

Addendum: I'll try to keep an accurate log but another concern is being to hungover to write.

Fisto Invades DR

We need a fresh DR thread here. I think my computer caught an STD last time I clicked the other one.

Fisto Invades DR

OT, but how do you like the linen blazer? A regular blazer is way too hot for Bangkok, but was thinking of having a linen one made. Let me know how it goes wearing it in DR. Probably similar to wearing it in BKK.

Fisto Invades DR

Tons of tail in Santo Domingo. Pretty much everywhere. Wait til you hit the Zona Colonial and Avenida Venezuela. Amaaaazing!

Fisto Invades DR

I love the linen blazer, I'd wear it more if it wasn't so memorable. I'm hoping it holds up over there. Also, if I can I'm going to try and make it to BKK end of December.

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:00 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Tons of tail in Santo Domingo. Pretty much everywhere. Wait til you hit the Zona Colonial and Avenida Venezuela. Amaaaazing!
I don't remember reading a lay report from you and your crew. Which thread is it on?

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I don't remember reading a lay report from you and your crew. Which thread is it on?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15587.html

Fisto Invades DR

That's hysterical, mechanico and HC had a whole conversation on the other thread.

Fisto Invades DR

Fisto - You're going to have a blast. Being white works well with DR chicks. You're also staying for a good amount of time. Get ready to have fun man. If you're going to Santiago, make some time for Sosua. It's apparently a WILD, anything goes type of place on the north coast just an hour north of Santiago. I recommend that since you don't have firm plans. Most men tell me it's their favorite place on the island. I didn't check out Santiago or the North Coast during my trip but I plan to on my next return which will be soon. You may want to spend more time in Santiago since it is said the women there are much hotter.

Fisto Invades DR

I said lay report lol.

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:54 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I said lay report lol.

Haha where's yours? We weren't there as long as you I think. Only from 8/30 - 9/3. Don't have much to write about. Lots of fun though!

Fisto Invades DR

Ahem! I thought we were talking about me! Jk I was just channeling BBL. Carry on.

Fisto Invades DR

he should also check out the new Agora Mall on John F Kennedy corner of Av Lincoln... loads of yummy ladies around lunchtime!

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:03 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I said lay report lol.

Haha where's yours? We weren't there as long as you I think. Only from 8/30 - 9/3. Don't have much to write about. Lots of fun though!
Here ya go...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8032.html

British dude what kind of shit are you in there?

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:10 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:03 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I said lay report lol.

Here ya go...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8032.html

British dude what kind of shit are you in there?

I'm just floating around lol been here for a few months, will probably move back to Europe in the new year

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 06:11 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

If you have any suggestions, or I haven't covered anything in my packing list, please let me know.

F

My post is about what not to bring - I recommend leaving the expensive shit at home. DR is a ghetto place and there are many on the island with few opportunities. If you're showing any small and expensive item, people around you are scheming on how to separate you from it.

Gold chains, rings are a hassle for no real gain. Leave it all at home.

Any time you bring random untraceable girls back to the room, chances are high she'll steal anything not nailed down. This includes cologne, cell phone, watch, sunglasses, cash from your pocket.

If in doubt, go basic. Bring the $50 watch, the old clunker laptop.

It's a tropical country. Some nights you'll want to go out dressed up. Other times you'll just want to feel clean and comfortable. Bring enough clothes that you can change clothes a couple of times a day and feel fresh.

You may lose the occasional bang due to not speaking Spanish. It won't really matter. There are always new girls just around the corner and so many are DTF.

Fisto Invades DR

Just met a fly belgian chick at a hostel here in Cancun. She was raving about DR and telling me and two other blokes that we should high tail it to there. She said its pretty, clean, fun, laid back, and "better for dancing with the girls" (than mexico). She also made a point of saying that Lonely Planet says it may be the best backpacker destination for 2013.

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 09:00 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

Just met a fly belgian chick at a hostel here in Cancun. She was raving about DR and telling me and two other blokes that we should high tail it to there. She said its pretty, clean, fun, laid back, and "better for dancing with the girls" (than mexico). She also made a point of saying that Lonely Planet says it may be the best backpacker destination for 2013.
I don't think so. Clean??? Backpackers will have their asses handed to them down there but *popcorn*

Fisto Invades DR

I'm going to slug the first backpacker I see in the face. Then I'm going to take his fucking sandals and light them on fire. Uh oh my inner mechanico is already coming out.....

Fisto Invades DR

Quote: (11-13-2012 09:05 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I'm going to slug the first backpacker I see in the face. Then I'm going to take his fucking sandals and light them on fire. Uh oh my inner mechanico is already coming out.....
Yeah you'll see them in the Colonial zone in a one block radius where there's 5,000,000 cops with machine guns watching after them probably eating a burger at the hardrock.

Fisto Invades DR

Well... I'll be arriving in a rucksack ^^

Fisto Invades DR

Freshcream is protected by the RVF brotherhood standards. Provided he knows the handshake and secret phrase.

Fisto Invades DR

if you can, bring some cipro with you for in just in case you run into some bad food