rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant girlfriend! My life is fu**ed!

I am in Nicaragua, where abortions are illegal.

What the f**k do i do????

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:00 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I am Nicaragua, where abortions are illegal.

Get the hell out of the country and pray that you never gave her any identifying details.

Failing that, pony up the dough for an alley doctor.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

If she wants an abortion, I'm sure there are places to get it done illegally (make sure it's safe), or a neighboring country you can take a bus to. If she doesn't want an abortion, at least you get to hit it raw for 9 months hah. Good luck man.

I did... she knows several of my friends... and we are friends on facebook.

another reason to avoid facebook

She can go to jail for 4 years here... and she doesn't have a passport to go to Mexico..

she is talking about some kind of pill now...

The old coat hanger will have to do...

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:10 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

another reason to avoid facebook

Yeah, really. Or your real name.

Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

If she doesn't want to keep it, I would suggest taking a trip to a neighboring country where the abortion can be performed legally. If you know someone that has had it done illegally in country and they're confident that it's safe, go that route. If she wants to keep it...I don't know what to tell you. Tripping her down the stairs or punching her in the stomach might not get the job done...HA HA! But seriously...how did you get her pregnant? Did you smash raw, or did the condom break?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

She told me that she had it sewn up. I could actually feel the stitches in there with my fingers.

One time I was doing her from behind I could feel I was poking something. But I didn't care enough to stop.

She was feeling sick and bleeding the next few days...

Now she is saying that I can go and buy a pill for MY stomach... which should help her as well

lordy

Nica girls don't use protection, lol! They have one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the world there. They love getting pregnant.

Freshcream is from Norway where no one uses condoms, either. It's like a match made in heaven. Imagine that little blond baby in the middle of central america!!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:15 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

She told me that she had it sewn up. I could actually feel the stitches in there with my fingers.

WTF? I could be wrong, but I don't think you can actually feel any stitches in her pussy when a chick gets her tubes tied, can you?

Do not hit it raw until you have personally assured that she is in fact pregnant. Buy a cheap pregnancy test and force her to take it.

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:18 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Do not hit it raw until you have personally assured that she is in fact pregnant. Buy a cheap pregnancy test and force her to take it.

Yep. This is another trick they have up their sleeve. Pretend they're pregnant so you hit it raw. And to see how you'd react if it was the real thing. Then she really does get pregnant.

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:18 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:15 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

WTF? I could be wrong, but I don't think you can actually feel any stitches in her pussy when a chick gets her tubes tied, can you?

Well I am very stupid, so what do I know. I felt two distinct threads in there...

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:18 PM)germanico Wrote:  

I'll have to ask for a "prueba del embarazo" at the farmacy then. And maybe not buy the pills and the test at the same farmacy.

Abortions are illegal here. So I'll feel like James Bond at the farmacy.

better be careful, they take child support serious there... they put guys in jail until they pay.

Relax. Don't be such a pussy. And man up. Kids are great. And being a good Dad is a great source of happiness. And if the player in you needs to be assuaged, tell him: children are fuck trophies -- a prize of your conquests.

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:35 PM)billbudsocket Wrote:  

better be careful, they take child support serious there... they put guys in jail until they pay.

I'll be long gone before the government knows anything...

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:36 PM)goodguy1867 Wrote:  

Relax. Don't be such a pussy. And man up. Kids are great. And being a good Dad is a great source of happiness. And if the player in you needs to be assuaged, tell him: children are fuck trophies -- a prize of your conquests.

Not so sure how good of a father I'll be on the other side of the world, with no money to send.

I don't think that you can physically feel a girl's fallopian tubes. They connect the ovaries and the uterus, and neither your fingers or your cock can ever go beyond the vagina (where cervix separates it from the uterus). Furthermore, the surgery doesn't leave any scars in the vagina, as the incision is done on the abdomen.

Look it up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubal_ligation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallopian_tube

That said, while tubal ligation is 99% effective and thus pregnancy is extremely unlikely (astronomically unlikely if you combine it with condoms or pulling out), she might have lied about it. I'd be sure to test it with a pregnancy test first and a DNA test later if you have doubts.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Now I'm waiting to see how this all pans out.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Tell her you have to return some videotapes and then never come back!

Quote: (11-13-2012 01:46 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I don't think that you can physically feel a girl's fallopian tubes. They connect the ovaries and the uterus, and neither your fingers or your cock can ever go beyond the vagina (where cervix separates it from the uterus). Furthermore, the surgery doesn't leave any scars in the vagina, as the incision is done on the abdomen.

Look it up:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubal_ligation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallopian_tube

That said, while tubal ligation is 99% effective and thus pregnancy is extremely unlikely (astronomically unlikely if you combine it with condoms or pulling out), she might have lied about it. I'd be sure to test it with a pregnancy test first and a DNA test later if you have doubts.

I might just regain my faith in God after this.

I think she had her period after her stomach started to hurt.

Also I found this website: http://www.womenonweb.org/article-174-en.html
Supposedly they help with abortions in countries where they are illegal. Hurray for feminism!

woo... she's coming to my house now... update you later..

Get her some kickboxing lessons.

i believe abortions are legal in costa rica so just cross the border with her. also just cause its illegal doesnt mean you cant find someone to do it.

also you are lucky because she doesnt have the legal right to get child support unless she goes to the us. at which point she can file for child support at a local office. basically unless she is very upperclass it will be impossible for her and baby to enter the us.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

If she DOES have your child, don't ditch out on it. Take responsibility for your kid. You don't have to marry her, but don't leave your kid to be raised in poverty by an uneducated young mother without ever getting the chance to know its father.

She went from pregnant to period in 53 minutes?