rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The World Attractive Girls Live In

Attractive (desirable) girls live in a different dimension from most guys.

[Image: grimes2.jpeg]

If you watch this video
you will see
an attractive girl living
in a world of fantasy

And if you read the lyrics
You will see
an attractive girl speaking
girl language to you and me

Quote:Quote:

To look into my eyes and tell me
la la la la la

To most attractive girls, the world is just a bunch of "la la la la la"

The words don't matter, the song doesn't change

All that she waits for is what's coming her way.
--
An attractive girl expects
like any spoiled daughter
that daddy dearest
will bring her her flowers.
--
No repercussions
no disrespect
she lives in a fantasy land
lacking neglect
--
Little princesses
here and there
waiting for you to come
and pull their hair

I like this song, but she has done much to make herself unattractive.

Awesome song + video

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-11-2012 12:03 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Awesome song + video

She's on a different level from most people in general. She made the song and directed the music video.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_(musician)

I feel like smart/talented girls like her have a better way of communicating female thought and serve as ambassadors to (real) female thought, unlike feminist scholars who view everything through outdated feminist frameworks

as she says,
"la la la"

Also she's from the Montreal scene

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Her music is pretty good, missed out on tickets to see her this summer. I put Oblivion in a recent blog post.

Quote: (11-10-2012 11:58 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I like this song, but she has done much to make herself unattractive.

She actually looks a lot better in that music video then she does in reality, which is too bad since she's French Canadian.

[Image: grimes3.jpg]

Something about her also sets off my crazy radar (a lot of musician chicks are) and not it's not just the morbidity of the Oblivion lyrics.

Quote: (11-11-2012 01:08 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

She actually looks a lot better in that music video then she does in reality, which is too bad since she's French Canadian.

I really like girls with this kind of mousy, natural, cute-but-kind-of-weird-looking look. I'm especially fond of her eyebrows and braid--though her bangs are too short. Girls like this are interesting and crazy and stylish, and therefore more likely to keep me interested. Several chicks I've banged look like this, since I more actively pursue them.

7.5/10. Would be seen with her.

EDIT: Just saw the Skrillex haircut in the music video. That configuration, needless to say, is an absolute deal-breaker.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

man I hate artsy chicks. They think they're so complex. I'm not going to discover the 12th dimension to get one step closer to your soul bitch. I just want to stick my dick into some wet pussy.

Quote: (11-11-2012 03:17 AM)ghostdog Wrote:  

man I hate artsy chicks. They think they're so complex. I'm not going to discover the 12th dimension to get one step closer to your soul bitch. I just want to stick my dick into some wet pussy.

Like Tuth, I'd rather an artsy chick any day of the week because I tend to have a lot more common with them. Each to his own.

Close-ups of her face from 5:40 onwards. Kinda cute but nothing special imo

This mindset means you operate like 98% of all guys. Has this helped you before?

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:04 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

This mindset means you operate like 98% of all guys. Has this helped you before?

Yes. Chicks love aloofness.

do you guys really want to be seen in public as the guy who settled for this?

[Image: vid+still.jpg]

She is 24 fucking years old looking like a retarded child. At 30 she will look how Fiona Apple looks now. I'll bet any money. The craziness won't be so charming once those traces of youth are gone. Artsy chicks are eternal tragic paradoxes. It's like knowing a couple of morbid truths about themselves actually incraeses their solipsism. If you mess with them make sure to let them know on some level that you don't give a shit about how unique they are. They're still just sacks of fluid to ejaculate into.

Quote: (11-11-2012 05:02 AM)ghostdog Wrote:  

[Image: vid+still.jpg]

She is 24 fucking years old looking like a retarded child. At 30 she will look how Fiona Apple looks now. I'll bet any money. The craziness won't be so charming once those traces of youth are gone. Artsy chicks are eternal tragic paradoxes. It's like knowing a couple of morbid truths about themselves actually incraeses their solipsism. If you mess with them make sure to let them know on some level that you don't give a shit about how unique they are. They're still just sacks of fluid to ejaculate into.

My, you're awful pissed at her. She's just a narcissistic 24 year old with good bone structure who was ambitious and got things done, not an ax murderer!

Of course she's very inflated, but how can a young chick _not_ be inflated. Undeserved adulation is all they are familiar with.

I can't imagine that anger helping you. You need some distance to it.

Wearing odd clothes and pretending to be "complex" does not make you so. 99% of women think they are oh so complicated, yet most of them watch twilight and do what the heifer herd does. they are simply attention whores.

Quote: (11-11-2012 08:57 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

Wearing odd clothes and pretending to be "complex" does not make you so. 99% of women think they are oh so complicated, yet most of them watch twilight and do what the heifer herd does. they are simply attention whores.

Let her have some fun. She's at the apex asfar as coming out of nowhere at a middle scale, keep it up for a couple years she'll be a millionaire I guess.

Quote: (11-11-2012 07:01 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I can't imagine that anger helping you. You need some distance to it.

Artsy chicks as opposed to... what? Chicks who wear football jerseys and hang out in sports bars and cuss like sailors?

You sound like a kind of person I've encountered a lot. Perhaps a very American character, I'll call them a 'philistine.' If you discuss anything philosophical or intellectual with a philistine, they get insecure and offended. They think you're not actually interested in that stuff, that you must be a poser and are just faking it. They feel threatened by intellectually substantive conversation. This is the person who will sourly attack someone for using 'big words.' Because they haven't learned to converse in those terms, nor ever even tried, they want to delegitimize it completely.

There's also the sartorial equivalent, who when seeing you dressed well in an environment where most are shabbily attired, will resent you because you apparently 'think you're better than everyone else.' (That's actually my stock answer when people ask me why I'm so well-dressed - 'It's because I think I'm better than everyone else. Gotta put people on notice.' Always elicits a laugh.)

She does look a little strange, although she has nice eyes and skin. There's a word that perfectly describes her: Gamine. I think she'd benefit greatly from a nose job. It's always funny though how artsy girls just LOOK more distinctive and eccentric, definitely a plus for me. In my experience, there's definitely a correlation between having an odd face, and being odd.

Haha, proud to say that is the first use of the word 'gamine' on this forum. C'mon Tuthmosis, you got to step it up, these are your people! See also: elfin, pixie.

And Fiona Apple isn't looking too bad at 35:

[Image: Fiona-Apple-SXSW-2012-6-580x385.jpg]

Girls like these are my favorite. Cute in an offbeat kind of way. Very much prefer these types to the typical club slut. Plus, I have the best luck with these types. And they can provide pretty good conversations, so, yeah, I agree with Tuth about these types being better able to keep someone interested than "normal" girls.

Indeed, those chicks are funny. And they're quite easy to fuck as long as you can listen to their bullshit and not laugh, and as long as you don't get the stupid idea you can persuade her she's wrong. Just nod to her words with an understanding face while sticking your hand in her pants.

The only thing I dislike was that every artsy girl I brought to my place tried to "borrow" something. A few even succeed.

basilransom, you quoted my last post but I assume you directed your reply to ghostdog.

I agree fully with your post. I have experienced many times the scenarios you described. I recognise these people on how they think I'm gay yet they don't know the first think about picking up women.

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:01 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

The only thing I dislike was that every artsy girl I brought to my place tried to "borrow" something. A few even succeed.

Yep, just had this happen to me with my Halloween lay - a girl broke part of my mask and said she would take it home to fix it and would return it to me later.

I told her, "Nah, I have some superglue of my own".

I haven't seen her since. If I had given her the mask I'd be down a killer Halloween costume.

This is a closeup of her face:

[Image: s4qln.jpg]

I'm not much of a face guy, but that plus the haircut.... I dunno... [Image: confused.gif]

I kind of dig the music, though. Respect her for that, in all its weird yet authentic hipster glory.

She looks fucking gross, whatever happened to chicks who look like they walked out of a J.Crew catalog?

Quote: (11-11-2012 08:57 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

...they are simply attention whores.

Someone that is/is becoming a professional singer might be an attention whore?! I'm shocked I tell you, shocked!

I'll admit I'm hot for these eccentric chicks, very hard to get for older guys though, being cool is central to them. She's probably quite bright or has a smart producer boyfriend who's propelling why we even know about her.

Quote: (11-11-2012 06:22 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

She looks fucking gross, whatever happened to chicks who look like they walked out of a J.Crew catalog?

They go to Ivy League schools. I went with a friend to his job filming classes for Web Archives at unnamed Ivy. I immediately thought "There must be a photo required with the applications here." There was one token ugly girl in the whole class of forty.

And they like very, very nasty things done to them. Have fun if you can get them.

Quote: (11-11-2012 04:01 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Indeed, those chicks are funny. And they're quite easy to fuck as long as you can listen to their bullshit and not laugh, and as long as you don't get the stupid idea you can persuade her she's wrong. Just nod to her words with an understanding face while sticking your hand in her pants.

Are you using "borrow" as a euphemism for stealing? Like, they actually tried to steal something of value? Or they sort of wanted to mooch something off you. Stealing is scary.