rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mass Texts , Text , Texting etc.

Here is a thread to share and talk about mass texting.

If you are like me, you have countless numbers in your phone from day game, night game, ok cupid, etc. from girls that you've either met once or haven't met at all yet.

I use mass texts to touch base with these girls.

The texts are usually low-investment. They are often just statements, but sometimes I'll ask something like "how's you tues " or " what u up to today " . They can be as simple as " hey "

There have been girls who haven't responded for a couple months, and then out of the blue the get back to me. This has resulted in banging.

Here's a great mass text that super-player friend sent out to today. There's a "noreaster" storm hitting the east coast where we live:

" Be safe in this weather if you are traveling. "

This is great because it has a warm-alpha vibe and isn't asking for a reply. I sent it out and got a lot of good responses.

Is there a way for chicks to see that you're mass texting and not texting them individually?

I don't have a smartphone so I'm not sure how that works.

But I have mass texted girls lately and a couple replied back clearly referencing the fact that I had sent a mass text, so I'm pretty sure they were able to somehow see the others numbers I sent the text to, sort of like an email cc: vs. a bcc:

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:16 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Is there a way for chicks to see that you're mass texting and not texting them individually?

I don't have a smartphone so I'm not sure how that works.

But I have mass texted girls lately and a couple replied back clearly referencing the fact that I had sent a mass text, so I'm pretty sure they were able to somehow see the others numbers I sent the text to, sort of like an email cc: vs. a bcc:

I think this is a problem for smart phones. I have an old flip phone and don't have this issue.

Don't mass text or group text as they call it on iPhone. If anyone replies it goes out to everyone on the list.
It's a "reply all" not a "reply to sender". Easy to get burned mass texting a group of bitches.

Copy/paste is your best friend. One text at a time.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:30 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't mass text or group text as they call it on iPhone. If anyone replies it goes out to everyone on the list.
It's a "reply all" not a "reply to sender". Easy to get burned mass texting a group of bitches.

I own an Iphone, I thought of mass texting and realize by design, the iphone is a massive failure in mass texting for players.

Thank god, I always individually copy and paste text...good point Parlay44.

Shit, the iphone really is the players worst enemy these days..

Droid FTW. My mass texts are usually invitations to events I'm going to, or invitations to some activity I'm doing or going to be at.
From my text game re vamped thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16066....=text+game

"I've found another way to reduce flake rates even more//revitalize old leads. Today I sent out a mass text to girls that had been flaky/not responding to messages before inviting them to an event I was going to be at. Here is the text:
"Hey my friend is DJing a grand opening of a new art gallery/lounge/club in midtown xxxx. It should be fun you should come by"
The responses have been very strong. One even asked if she can come to my place for drinks before we go.
This text does a number of things, first it DHVs, shows social and artistic value, and its non-committal.
The Key point being girls will respond better to a date if its fresh, hip, chique, something new. Rather than "Meet me at x bar or wine lounge at x"
So next time you are going to some type of event with the intention of gaming, like a wine tasting, art gallery, throw out this text. If things go well you will have a harem of women you invited following you around the venue. And we all know what that does to other women..."

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:39 PM)soup Wrote:  

I disagree. I love it. My only complaints are small screen size and battery life.

It conveys status(kinda).
Manages your bitches in one place.
Navigates you to venues by GPS.
Portable entertainment on dates, pics, videos etc.
Always have a camera on hand to snap a nudie of your girl.
and the #1 answer....

24/7 access to RV Forum [Image: banana.gif]

Team Nachos

Yeah Soup I've tried some of these "mass texts" on numbers I've plucked from OKC before, based on your advice, and it has worked out in my favor.

My preferred method is to send picture messages - i.e. send a pic of something recent in my life, and include a short caption.

Couple examples:

-Pic from concert I went to the previous weekend: "I had the best time at the Lady Gaga show" (she will say: "you went to see Lady Gaga?!?" and you can play along from there)

-Pic of new toaster I just bought: "Check out my new shower radio"

Shit like that. Basically I just like to make a ridiculous statement that begs a follow up question or statement from her. If she plays along, then I've effectively restarted her on a positive and playful note, which is exactly where I want to be.

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:46 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I disagree. I love it. My only complaints are small screen size and battery life.

and the #1 answer....

Though I like your response.

There's a glaring problem with this. It doesn't help you mass text well, like a true player.

Since, the op was writing about mass texting, not why an Iphone is awesome...

mass text my nigga

Nope.

big use of whatsapp over here and fb messenger on phones, girls do all their talking on there. Prefer text myself

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

mass text is good only for sending invitations where all recipients know or guess that others get the same text too. it's super bad for sending any kind of personal stuff like... what's up, how's going, you free tonight?, etc

oldheads iphones

youngbulls androids

game recognized

Nope.

I have probably 130 prospects in my phone, and don't have the time to send out individuals. Also, my phone is so old, it doesn't have copy paste.

Quote: (11-08-2012 05:06 PM)soup Wrote:  

I have probably 130 prospects in my phone, and don't have the time to send out individuals. Also, my phone is so old, it doesn't have copy paste.

Is it one of these? [Image: lol.gif]

Hey baby I'ma call you later.
[Image: old-cell-douglas.jpg]

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-08-2012 05:15 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2012 05:06 PM)soup Wrote:  

Is it one of these? [Image: lol.gif]

Hey baby I'ma call you later.
[Image: old-cell-douglas.jpg]

I wish, that'd be some serious peacocking shit in my hipster enclave of w'burg.

Just got a good lesson in alpha from a chick I've been bantering with a bit. I have to say, well done on her part. I tried doing to reverse psychology chick "that's inappropriate" thing, and look at her response. I ignored for an hour and she sent a long heartfelt apology, and I almost told her how good her initial reply was. Almost.

[Image: iLaph.png]

Quote: (11-10-2012 09:03 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

Just got a good lesson in alpha from a chick I've been bantering with a bit. I have to say, well done on her part. I tried doing to reverse psychology chick "that's inappropriate" thing, and look at her response. I ignored for an hour and she sent a long heartfelt apology, and I almost told her how good her initial reply was. Almost.

[Image: iLaph.png]

If I didn't know, I would have guessed the white texts were the alpha male/Roosh V user and the blue was the girl. Short, concise, and cocky. Solid text game by her.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Quote: (11-10-2012 09:21 PM)Sleek Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2012 09:03 PM)Donnington93 Wrote:  

If I didn't know, I would have guessed the white texts were the alpha male/Roosh V user and the blue was the girl. Short, concise, and cocky. Solid text game by her.

I tried to flip the script on her, but she is good.

For a mass text, I highly recommend today sending

" Happy Thanksgiving [Image: wink.gif] "

This is like the "shave and a haircut" trick that the bad guy in Who Framed Roger Rabbit used; a lot of girls will feel compelled to respond out of basic social obligation. [Image: biggrin.gif]

How do you follow up with these mass texts? I just sent a bunch to girls I met during the day or night briefly but never really hung out with or went on a date with so I barely know them. And these numbers are weeks or even months old so I barely even remember what they look like and it's probably the same for them. I didn't expect anything, but a lot of them replied with short responses like "lol" or "you too." Where do you go from there?

Quote: (11-07-2012 05:46 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

and the #1 answer....

Aren't all those features also available on other phones though that don't ahve the automatic "reply all" to mass texts?

I did this, took a pic with my phone, and sent out to several girls with the message "look what i can do [Image: wink.gif]"

I've been waiting to use today to re-ignite some ancient leads.

I'm sending:

"hope you are having a good holiday [Image: wink.gif]"

To nearly 200 numbers.

Anyone else sending a mass xmas-text?