rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Make money bet on Romney for Win

obviously this election is a close call but right now the odds are currently Obama -300 and Romney +250. this means that, in order to make $100 on an Obama victory, you have to wager $300. a $100 wager on Romney will make you $250 is he wins. right now Romney is a 5/2 underdog.

however the republicans have a history of being involved in election fraud. this i believe is the wildcard that will give Romney the win and which is why i am planing on betting on him to win the election.

"Tagg Romney may control voting machines in Ohio. Tagg, a hedge fund hyena in his own right, and the eldest son of the Republican candidate Mitt Romney, together with a group of investors associated with Mitt’s vulture operation Bain Capital, acting through a company called HIG Capital (the HIG is believed to stand for Hart Intercivic Group), reportedly seized control of Hart Intercivic, the second or third largest voting machine company in the United States, well over a year ago"

“the Austin-based Hart company… supplies electronic voting machines and paper ballot tabulators that will be used to tally votes in the presidential election this year in all or parts of California, Colorado, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.”
source http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/05/...d-machine/

the subject of Romneys ideals and religion has not been discussed enough. historian Webster Tarpley just wrote a book on him(he wrote 2 on Obama). Romney is among other things the great grandson of Parley Pratt arguably the number 3 person in the history of the mormon religion after joseph smith and brigham young. he goes into Mormonism´s historically anti american past along with its strange alien beliefs and current Mormon presence in the CIA. listen below if you want to learn some bizarre truths about Romney.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Actually, I have it on good authority that Romney owns all the voting machines, no matter what the vote is they're programmed to give him 54% so there is no way Obama can win.

Now back to the Bilderberg group to set the agenda for the next 25 years...

edit

A year from now you'll wish you started today

No matter how you bet - it might take a while to get paid. I'm fearing Florida 2000 all over again.

Quote: (11-05-2012 09:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

No matter how you bet - it might take a while to get paid. I'm fearing Florida 2000 all over again.

x2

I'm voting for Johnson tomorrow, but I have a weird feeling in my gut that it is going to be too close to call.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-05-2012 09:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

If Mechanico has taught us anything, it's that it will always be "Florida 2000" down there.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-05-2012 07:48 PM)bacon Wrote:  

obviously this election is a close call but right now the odds are currently Obama -300 and Romney +250. this means that, in order to make $100 on an Obama victory, you have to wager $300. a $100 wager on Romney will make you $250 is he wins. right now Romney is a 5/2 underdog.

My gut tells me the Male Cheerleader isn't a bad bet. If pressed, I would probably bet on him.

But then I saw this:

NATE SILVER: Obama's Odds Have Surged To 91%

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/nate-silv...z2BPGHbcLc

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png]

Like I said, the machines are owned by Mormons... place your bet accordingly

Personally, I'm favoring Obama to win for one simple reason...

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The best men in the business are laying 10 to 1 odds that Obama wins. Beyond that, it's Obama's GOTV operation vs. the Republican voter disenfranchisement machine. Even after all these years in politics, I'm not cynical enough to bet Romney on this one. He's just too much of an asshole, and even the small percentage of twits that decide US elections for the most part know this. Obama for the win.

I am not a Mormon, but I believe that when the stuff hits the fan the Mormons will go underground and fight for America. Tarpley is a leftist Mad Hatter.

Rico... Sauve....

Nate update: Obama 92.2 Romney 7.8

Quote: (11-05-2012 10:32 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Personally, I'm favoring Obama to win for one simple reason...

I've based much of my gambling behavior on those 7 seconds of cinema. I personally got a little money on this thing, but not too much:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'll go on record saying Romney will win. It's pretty obvious to people who don't rely on the mainstream media for information that he'll win. I can definitely tell you who will lose no matter what happens tomorrow... the American people.

Tomorrow I've got a date. Trying to find a place for happy hour without a TV.

If it falls through, I'll go down to a Wall Street bar and try to find some banker who thinks Romney will win and wager on it. Redistribute some fuckin wealth already

I will be so glad when this political stuff is over. I'm damn sick of it all.

Go all in for obama, 30% out of the sky, you cant say no to that.

Tenderman has a love child:

[Image: Obama-mask.jpg]

from what we hear over here in the UK, seems like Obama will pip Rommers

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-06-2012 03:14 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Tenderman has a love child:

[Image: Obama-mask.jpg]

Little Red State kid, shopping for cheap Chinese made goods at Walmart.

Wimpy liberal circle jerk - quotes Iranian state owned news as 'sources'

I almost put money on Romney with the juicy payout & all but Vegas was confident in Obama's odds. I decided to stay away from the bet. Sure enough, it looks like Obama's gonna officially take it.