rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swooping Girls: Ice Cold Mass Murderous Swoop Move on The Solo Tip

Alright boys, I have been on the tear again in Oct and Nov after taking a little time off from Montreal.

I wanted to share a move I have probably used to swoop my last five-six girls:

We all know when you are out on The Solo Creep, it can be very hard to find a girl by herself. (Unless of course you use a lot of restaurant Game, which I do, but still, you can't count on it, as it runs hot and cold sometimes).

And being Solo, you have to have really strong Game to swoop groups of two girls or groups of three girls. And we all know that Game is riddled with landmines ie girls blocking, guys blocking, dynamics, girls not wanting to separate etc

So here is what I have been doing:

I target groups of two girls with one guy.

I always approach the guy first, lock him down etc.

Maybe give him a compliment, like "Smooth Suit" or something of that nature. Cheers him. Start rapping out with him. Ignore the girls. Make friends with the guy.

But really Lock The Guy Down. That is the key. If you do it well enough, he will introduce you to the girls.

Boom. Instant validation.

Buy him a cocktail. Give him a smoke. Basically you want the guy to tell the girls, "Yeah, Michael is one cool motherf*cker". Get some rapport going, "Oh, you must know so and so from Venice Beach. I have know him since we were kids blah blah" or "You know the owner of that restaurant in South Beach then blah blah".

Then maybe buy the group a cocktail. You are The G, King F*cking Kong.

Think about it.

When you are with two girls, by yourself, many times you want to get rid of one of them so you can operate on your target.

Sh*t, half the time, the guy is thankful that you are taking one of the girls off his hands!

And now he is working for you! You just put homeboy on the payroll. It is in his best interest to isolate his girl.

I have never really seen anyone on the Internet ever mention this move before. It is kind of changing the Game.

I have got 5-6 swoops off of it in a month and a bunch of strong leads. Some seriously beautiful girls.

This move is so good, its dangerous.

Just wanted to give back a little to the boys on here. Give it a try and see your swoops increase.

Good shit man, sounds pretty straight forward but it's good knowledge for the RVF brethren. I'm more interested about this restaurant game though, you should make a thread about it.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:31 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Good shit man, sounds pretty straight forward but it's good knowledge for the RVF brethren. I'm more interested about this restaurant game though, you should make a thread about it.

That is the crazy thing: It is very straight forward.

I have actually done this move a ton in the past.

However, it just seemed to happen. Without me knowing how effective it was.

Then I had the lightbulb go off.

Sh*t, I have been in The Game forever, and I finally just pieced it all together. Hell, I have probably dropped a couple Million on drinks and going out in my life, to finally get it.

Now I have been targeting this move, and targeting these groups.

I have been like Jordan in the fourth, making the crowd go wild.

I'd be concerned that the other dude would think I was gay since I'm approaching him, complimenting him on his suit or whatnot, and completely ignoring the two girls initially. It could get really awkward, right? Maybe I'm overthinking it a bit.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:35 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

I'd be concerned that the other dude would think I was gay since I'm approaching him, complimenting him on his suit or whatnot, and completely ignoring the two girls initially. It could get really awkward, right? Maybe I'm overthinking it a bit.
Could be, but like most game IMO it depends on your frame/posture/delivery.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:37 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Yeah, what GQ said.

And yes, you are overthinking it.

I like to do a "Game Recognizes Game" thing with the cat, but that is my steez.

You could also, ask him if he watched the boxing match earlier or whatever. Or if he surfed today. Tailor it towards yourself and your Game.

I like the compliment, because it disarms the cat.

Think about it.

If some guy comes up to you and give you a compliment on your style, you are going to at least hear the cat out, right?

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:37 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

Yeah, what GQ said.

And yes, you are overthinking it.

I like to do a "Game Recognizes Game" thing with the cat, but that is my steez.

You could also, ask him if he watched the boxing match earlier or whatever. Or if he surfed today. Tailor it towards yourself and your Game.

I like the compliment, because it disarms the cat.

Think about it.

If some guy comes up to you and give you a compliment on your style, you are going to at least hear the cat out, right?

True that.

I run this exact move in restaurants in NYC. The real key is your vibe when opening the guy. You have to have that devil may care attitude where you are just having a good time, checking out the scene, and just about to be on "that level" after 4-5 makers on the rocks.

This works especially well at hotel bars, and trendy restaurants that have clubs attached or in them as well. Lock down the guy, then the group, and in effect you have no issue going or getting in anywhere for the rest of the night. You already have eye candy on your arm and a home base to shoot the shit with after making some moves and approaches around the venue.

At times where the door was being especially difficult, I've gathered two or three more girls from the restaurant bar and added them to the group to bypass. This creates further DHV with the two original girls, and visibly gets their juices flowing. Not to mention, the guy will most likely be grateful. Before you know it, if you're charming enough, they'll all be competing for your attention.

Throw some style into the mix (a gmanifesto patented custom suit), and the rest is history.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:43 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

At times where the door was being especially difficult, I've gathered two or three more girls from the restaurant bar and added them to the group to bypass. This creates further DHV with the two original girls, and visibly gets their juices flowing. Not to mention, the guy will most likely be grateful. Before you know it, if you're charming enough, they'll all be competing for your attention.
Yep, this is absolutely spot on.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:43 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I run this exact move in restaurants in NYC. The real key is your vibe when opening the guy. You have to have that devil may care attitude where you are just having a good time, checking out the scene, and just about to be on "that level" after 4-5 makers on the rocks.

This works especially well at hotel bars, and trendy restaurants that have clubs attached or in them as well. Lock down the guy, then the group, and in effect you have no issue going or getting in anywhere for the rest of the night. You already have eye candy on your arm and a home base to shoot the shit with after making some moves and approaches around the venue.

Throw some style into the mix (a gmanifesto patented custom suit), and the rest is history.

Exactly.

Rationalize, aren't you from Miami?

This move is iron clad in Miami also, as there seems to for some reason always groups of two girls and one guy.

And you can bounce venues real easy and there is a lot to "swirl" and activity in Miami's restaurants, lounges and nightclubs.

Quote:Quote:

At times where the door was being especially difficult, I've gathered two or three more girls from the restaurant bar and added them to the group to bypass. This creates further DHV with the two original girls

Yeah, that is a great way to leverage your position.

I have walked into spots Solo lately, moved in on the two girls one guy group, then leveraged it from there.

Introduce a group of three girls to the original group. Now everyone thinks you are The G.

Pretty soon you are the center of a ten person party within a party.

20 min before, you were solo. It's pretty damn smooth.

Exactly.

Rationalize, aren't you from Miami?

This move is iron clad in Miami also, as there seems to for some reason always groups of two girls and one guy.

And you can bounce venues real easy and there is a lot to "swirl" and activity in Miami's restaurants, lounges and nightclubs.

At times where the door was being especially difficult, I've gathered two or three more girls from the restaurant bar and added them to the group to bypass. This creates further DHV with the two original girls

Yeah, that is a great way to leverage your position.

I have walked into spots Solo lately, moved in on the two girls one guy group, then leveraged it from there.

Pretty soon you are the center of a ten person party within a party.

20 min before, you were solo. It's pretty damn smooth.
[/quote]

I live in Miami, but I'm back and forth from MIA to NYC. I have enough of a social circle down here where I don't really ever roll to Sobe "cold" as you would put it. Though at times, when our ratio was whack, I'd have to swoop a 2 or 3 set from a lounge across the street from our venue.

NYC is a different story, something about this city just makes me want to roll solo. Hell I've cherry picked 3 Romanian girls off the street (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14...ge-15.html) on my way to lunch and had them kissing each other (and me of course) in a club in meatpacking that night. I had to phone up an old college friend of mine to take one off my hands (trust me I was grateful that's why I can relate so well to this thread).

I find this move works better in Brickell, but I have come across a few white knights or clear betas that will try to blow up my spot when they sense my true intentions. But I've found this is mostly venue specific so I just avoid those places now unless I'm popping in for a drink to say hi to my favorite bartender or hostess as a warmup.

NOTE: The turnover of hostesses and bartenders at some of these places is pretty high in brickell (save for a few), so you don't have the whole poisoning of the well effect if you do take one of them home after their shift.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:00 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

NYC is a different story, something about this city just makes me want to roll solo. Hell I've cherry picked 3 Romanian girls off the street (http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14...ge-15.html) on my way to lunch and had them kissing each other (and me of course) in a club in meatpacking that night. I had to phone up an old college friend of mine to take one off my hands (trust me I was grateful that's why I can relate so well to this thread).

I find this move works better in Brickell, but I have come across a few white knights or clear betas that will try to blow up my spot when they sense my true intentions. But I've found this is mostly venue specific so I just avoid those places now unless I'm popping in for a drink to say hi to my favorite bartender or hostess as a warmup.

Great point.

See, here is the most amazing thing about this move:

If the guy doesn't cooperate, you can eject, and feel comfortable that it wasn't going to happen anyways if you talked to the girls first, because he would have blocked you at the end of the night anyways.

Check Mate.

And you wasted no time.

If I wouldn't have written this move, I would probably prop it as one of the greatest Game moves written on the Internet. It is that effective.

But I really haven't had too much trouble locking down the guys; a lot of it comes from who you are and your vibe.

As we all know, I go with a Dashing, Successful, Mysterious, Sharped Dressed vibe and other cats are always interested in knowing what I do for work etc

But I could see this move scaled down for lower end bars. Just make friend with the guy on the baseball tip. Or your mutual love for nachos or whatever.

Or talk biz with the cat. Every cat on Earth like money. Especially at the joints I roll in.

And yeah, Brickell is perfect for the move. Especially with Spanish as Latin cats are always interested in you if you speak Spanish. And the validation is key for Latinas.

Works great in South Beach as well in outdoor venues where you can get your smoke on.

Or in nightclubs where you can get your smoke on and a guy is taking out his girl and her girlfriend.

G, isn't this move similar to what was advocated in Mystery Method and group tactics where you talk to the guy first before dealing with your target? Conceptually it sounds similar, although Mystery did not articulate in quite this way.

Spot on again. I'm all about efficiency, and this is another great pre-screening technique that is no contest.

I would add that style does play an important part. But lets face it, if you're out and you're not dressed to pull you are probably wasting your time. The way I play it, is a sort of networking/mutual interest card. Talk a little ship, but mostly hone in on some mutual interest (boating is big down here) and play down what you do, but not to the point where you're not DHVing the girls.

***Interests can be regionally specific. NYC= (travel, scotch, summer homes, the hamptons) MIA = (boating, fishing, travel, South America).
And for everyone out there that can't relate to any of this, just bullshit. Or plow the guy full of drinks until he can't stand and be a "gentleman" by taking the girls home.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:19 PM)Menace Wrote:  

G, isn't this move similar to what was advocated in Mystery Method and group tactics where you talk to the guy first before dealing with your target? Conceptually it sounds similar, although Mystery did not articulate in quite this way.

Could be. I have never read any Mystery Method stuff though.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:22 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Spot on again. I'm all about efficiency, and this is another great pre-screening technique that is no contest.

I would add that style does play an important part. But lets face it, if you're out and you're not dressed to pull you are probably wasting your time. The way I play it, is a sort of networking/mutual interest card. Talk a little ship, but mostly hone in on some mutual interest (boating is big down here) and play down what you do, but not to the point where you're not DHVing the girls.

***Interests can be regionally specific. NYC= (travel, scotch, summer homes, the hamptons) MIA = (boating, fishing, travel, South America).
And for everyone out there that can't relate to any of this, just bullshit. Or plow the guy full of drinks until he can't stand and be a "gentleman" by taking the girls home.

Ha.

Exactly. You said it right, you want to hit the guy with kind of a "networking" vibe.

Potential biz. Money. Connections. Travel. Restaurants. The Good Life.

Or plow the guy full of drinks until he can't stand and be a "gentleman" by taking the girls home.

That is hilarious. And so true.

Sometimes you will find out that the guy had just met the girls earlier in the night.

He sometimes doesn't really have them on hook that hard.

On one of my recent swoops, this was the case.

I invited all of them back to my crib after bouncing two clubs at 5 am.

The guy actually got pissed at his girl and split my crib.

I brought one of the girls into my room for a tour, showed her my Custom Suits in my walk in closet and ended up swooping her standing up from behind in my walk in closet while her friend was chilling on the couch.

And I tried to kiss her no less than 20 times earlier in the night to no avail.

Really weird. But both girls were top notch beautiful.

I brought one of the girls into my room for a tour, showed her my Custom Suits in my walk in closet and ended up swooping her standing up from behind in my walk in closet while her friend was chilling on the couch.

Really weird. But both girls were top notch beautiful.
[/quote]

Hilarious but I have no shame pulling that card when its called for. I look at it as a fair trade. He gets free drinks, I "entertain" his guests. [Image: smile.gif]

That is uncanny. I banged a girl I took to Delano on Sobe a few months back in my walk in closet as well. She went to the bathroom and I started undressing, she ambushed me and before I knew it she was holding onto the crossbar and I was hitting it wheelbarrow style FTW.

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:38 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Jesus, I hope you didn't get anything all over those gorgeous suits?

Quote: (11-04-2012 10:31 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And I tried to kiss her no less than 20 times earlier in the night to no avail.

Not everyone gets the knockout on the first swing.

Excellent move. Your breakdowns are always good.

I owe you for the beautiful view swoop move.

Ive used this trick often. It was a natural move I'd do prior to living in Godless Toronto. In Toronto women roll with orbiters and a lot of times I'll diffuse shit but the orbiters cockblock like mad. But if homie is cool on not a feeble orbiter it's like unlocking a door. When you reach that comfort level dude will 99% of the time pass off a broad and validate for you - lock opens up.

The only thing is that some times you get passed the lesser broad or the one you did not initially want. So then and there you gotta decide if your gonna pull a rat move and double cross the dude and rob his girl.

Quote: (11-05-2012 01:16 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Ive used this trick often. It was a natural move I'd do prior to living in Godless Toronto. In Toronto women roll with orbiters and a lot of times I'll diffuse shit but the orbiters cockblock like mad. But if homie is cool on not a feeble orbiter it's like unlocking a door. When you reach that comfort level dude will 99% of the time pass off a broad and validate for you - lock opens up.

The only thing is that some times you get passed the lesser broad or the one you did not initially want. So then and there you gotta decide if your gonna pull a rat move and double cross the dude and rob his girl.

True.

That can happen. The easy way to avoid this is target groups of two hot girls and one guy.

Thats classic Mystery Method.

Quote: (11-06-2012 03:43 AM)w00t Wrote:  

Thats classic Mystery Method.

Yeah, I have never read Mystery Method so I don't know.

I sure there are differences.

Starting with:

Wearing a Custom Suit VS Eyeliner and fuzzy hats.

I am sure the differences don't stop there.

Quote: (11-04-2012 09:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Alright boys, I have been on the tear again in Oct and Nov after taking a little time off from Montreal.

I wanted to share a move I have probably used to swoop my last five-six girls:

We all know when you are out on The Solo Creep, it can be very hard to find a girl by herself. (Unless of course you use a lot of restaurant Game, which I do, but still, you can't count on it, as it runs hot and cold sometimes).

And being Solo, you have to have really strong Game to swoop groups of two girls or groups of three girls. And we all know that Game is riddled with landmines ie girls blocking, guys blocking, dynamics, girls not wanting to separate etc

So here is what I have been doing:

I target groups of two girls with one guy.

I always approach the guy first, lock him down etc.

Maybe give him a compliment, like "Smooth Suit" or something of that nature. Cheers him. Start rapping out with him. Ignore the girls. Make friends with the guy.

But really Lock The Guy Down. That is the key. If you do it well enough, he will introduce you to the girls.

Boom. Instant validation.

Buy him a cocktail. Give him a smoke. Basically you want the guy to tell the girls, "Yeah, Michael is one cool motherf*cker". Get some rapport going, "Oh, you must know so and so from Venice Beach. I have know him since we were kids blah blah" or "You know the owner of that restaurant in South Beach then blah blah".

Then maybe buy the group a cocktail. You are The G, King F*cking Kong.

Think about it.

When you are with two girls, by yourself, many times you want to get rid of one of them so you can operate on your target.

Sh*t, half the time, the guy is thankful that you are taking one of the girls off his hands!

And now he is working for you! You just put homeboy on the payroll. It is in his best interest to isolate his girl.

I have never really seen anyone on the Internet ever mention this move before. It is kind of changing the Game.

I have got 5-6 swoops off of it in a month and a bunch of strong leads. Some seriously beautiful girls.

This move is so good, its dangerous.

Just wanted to give back a little to the boys on here. Give it a try and see your swoops increase.

This sounds awesome. Can you give a specific example or rundown of how one of these played out?

MM version of the same move..

start @ 1:20

In a moment of weakness recall the words @ 19:30 - 20:00

Quote: (11-06-2012 11:17 AM)XXL Wrote:  

MM version of the same move..

Yeah, not as detailed, and with much less flair, but yeah, he touches on the same basic concept.