rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Approaching the same chick two times or more

Does that shit ever happened to you?

Lets say you approach a chick today and after few days you approach her again but you have no idea who she is..and she is like "dont you remember me?oh my god, you must be talking to lots of girls". That shit happened to me so many times, its crazy.

Last night while it was raining, i see this bad ass chick walking my way, i think to myself im going to approach and soon as i said "hey whats up"..she is like "hey pitt..you good"? (i was thinking to myself, how the fuck she knows my name) "yeah im good"..she is like "dont you remember me?"..i was like yeah i remember you, from the other day (i had no idea who she was)..i asked her what she was doing and she said she was bored, she was just hanging out..i invited her to my place and she said yeah lets go..next minute she switches the language from spanish to english..i asked her..so where did you learn english?..she is like.."you dont remember me, do you?, I was with my mother when you approached me the other day and i took your number"..and boom i remembered her now.

In london this shit happens to me all the time. There was this one girl that i approached 3 different times and she told me that i must have memory issues haha. I have this other friend that also approaches a lot and he told me the same thing happens to him and he used to think that he had memory issues but he thinks this is just due to us approaching lots of girls.

Has that shit ever happened to you?

It depends on how frequently you approach, if you approach drunk or sober, and how good your facial recognition is. Mine is really poor (bordering on a syndrome called prosopagnosia), so it's a wonder that it hasn't happened to me yet.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I had that happen. I was in the T.O and I met a lizard with a friend of mine. We went on an instadate blah blah.

Long thing short, we didn't go out again and then a year later, I saw her at an event in the park while I was with my friend. She looked fantastic from the back, dressed even better than the year before and I sprang to action.
My friend quickly restrained me and said "Dude, that's <insert name>"

I was like, huh?

He went over and said hi to her (she was there with a lizard friend). When she turned around and I made focus, I barely recognised her. She looked at me sullenly (so it was definitely her).

Another instant, was just before I left, I went out with a Rican chick. Wasn't feeling her vibe and so I didn't call her after the date.
Went out to a spot a week later and she looked brand new to me. I tapped her on the shoulder to say hi and she was like 'How are things?'

I just realised that, it was the same lizard I had gone on a date with a week ago!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Yeah my facial recognition is shit too. I usually have to wait until somebody says something before I know exactly who they are. I'd make a pretty cool blind dude.

I like your observation. Girls immediately get super interested if you basically pull a Memento with them every time you approach. "Oh, forgot your name, sorry." They can smell lies though which is good concerning that I'm usually being dead honest when I tell them I have no idea who they are.

I met some girl at a bar a few months ago and it turned out that we were in like eight different classes together at college and were involved in two extracurriculars and I had no idea until she said "Hey Hades, how's it going?". I was like "Huh, never been opened before when I'm not suited up. Oh wait a second, she knows my name?! Shit!"

No one can say you're not approaching like a madman.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Im actually quite the opposite. People are always surprized when I approach them because I had recognized their face from a prior meet or even better, their name. I had a pretty amusing occurence with this one chick who I had seen 3 months prior at work. Here's how it went down: First time I saw her was at a mandatory meeting, she was cute but only gave about a five minute presentation after introducking herself to the group. Very nice and feminine too, by the way. Anyway, I didnt see her for 3 months. One day I see her in the distance and decide Im going to have a little fun with her. I let her pass a few inches behind me before I say "Hey xxxxx whats up?". She turns around w/a flabergasted face and asks me how I know her name. I told her I remembered her from meeting xyz, she immediately lightened up and started flirting. Easiest approach ever.

Last year I approached the same girl 3 times in a matter of weeks.
Always with the same opener.
By the third time she was pretty pissed lol.

This year I managed to approach a chick who I had already went on a date with a couple of weeks before! To my defense I have a horrible memory for faces and she was asian [Image: wink.gif]

A few years ago I started wearing a very unique pendent when I went out and approached. I got a lot of complements from it but eventually I ran into some girls who recognized me from a previous cold approach. I was surprised that they recognized me and one of them said that it was the pendant that I wore. I stopped wearing the pendant after that.

Last weekend I accidentally cold approached a one night stand from a couple of years ago. She said, "Don't I know you from somewhere?" Once she told me her name I was like - shit.

I have horrible facial recognition myself like some of the other guys in this thread. It is more common than people think.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosopagnosia

I have a superb memory for faces but am terrible at remembering names.

This is actually a DHV since, when i have to ask the girl to remind me of her name the subcommunication is that meeting her was of no importance to me, which she will interpret as meaning that i meet and have the attention of a lot of women (true) and preselection by women creates attraction

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I once hit on the good friends of a long term fuck buddy. Luckily they clued me into the fact, and I brushed it off; it just turned into another funny story we shared.

If I were you, pitt, I'd just game more venues in London. If a girl recognizes you first, brush it off; you're Mister Social. If you recognize a girl first and still want to talk to her, I wouldn't bring it up. Don't be the guy who remembers too many details about past acquaintances.