rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man divorces & sues wife for being ugly, wins $120,000

Man divorces & sues wife for being ugly, wins 0,000

Winning [Image: banana.gif]

Man divorces & sues wife for being ugly, wins

http://planetivy.com/news/12331/man-divo...ugly-wins/

[Image: ugly-baby-vonguard-620x350.jpg]

Divorces are never pretty, but this one is pretty ugly. A man from northern China divorced and sued his wife for being ugly. He won $120,000 in the lawsuit and has once again made the world question the validity of phrases like “marriage” and “love”.

The northern Chinese man, Jian Feng, married his wife and was reportedly absolutely in love with her. Soon, as will happen, she became pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl, which was when the problems arose for Feng.

He thought the baby was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified him. The baby resembled neither of her parents, so Feng demanded to know who the father was, because jumping to conclusions about your wife’s faithfulness is the obvious thing to do when you have an ugly baby.

As it turns out, his wife didn’t cheat, but did gloss over the fact that she had spent $100,000 on intense plastic surgery to severely change how she looked before she met him. It’s the kind of thing that can slip your mind on the first date. After his wife revealed this to him, Feng took the only right-minded course of action and divorced and sued her, claiming that she got him to marry her under false pretences. The false pretence presumably being that she was good looking. Incredibly, the (presumably male) judge sympathized with Feng and he won $120,000 in the case.

It’s usually the victim of court cases that you’re supposed to feel sorry for, but it’s kind of difficult to feel sorry for the man who is angry at his beautiful wife for being ugly at some point in her life. If you’re going to feel sorry for anyone, feel sorry for their child, whom will forever be known as the baby that broke her parent’s marriage – with her face.

Team Nachos

[Image: lol.gif]

[Image: 418154_423443167710640_167942857_n.jpg]

Team Nachos

LOL

Chances of something like this working out in the USA = zero

These feminists want to go on and on about all the "problems" they deal with here.
I'd have to wish them luck dealing with life on the other 80-90% of the planet where the legal system isn't tilted to cater to them.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

This is a bit like when girls find out guys are faking being alpha or naturals by using game. Except guys improve their sexual value via hard work while this woman improved via paying someone to cut her face.

Also, you need to stop getting your news from Snark Weekly, that was painful to read(though the feminist tears were delicious).

The guy has a valid complaint, but at the same time, he's abandoning his kid because she's ugly. His wife should have come clean, but it might not even have occurred to her that her bad looks would be passed down regardless of what cosmetic work she has done.

If he sued her but still wanted custody of the kid, I'd be able to take his side. As it is, he seems like a shit.

Parlay has a knack for finding these kinds of articles. [Image: banana.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If this guy had a rvf account, i would give him a +2 and a thumbs up.

Reminds me of one of my neighbors growing up. Married to an absolute gargoyle with a kid who was three sheets to the wind. One day he woke up, evaluated his life, divorced his wife ASAP and got a nice-looking Filipina who, in his words, loved to cook and fuck.

This was probably '94 or so. I think it was the first red pill awakening I'd ever seen.

Alpha. As. Fuck.

I always wondered if Michael Jackson fully understood that no matter how many surgeries he had on his face, his kids would still look like the Michael he was trying to bury. He really showed me, because he simply used some other dude's DNA with surrogates to get pretty babies...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I saw an video on VICE about plastic surgery a few days ago and they mentioned about ugly babies too! great timing with the article lol

as this story shows its now possible to get surgery and become more attractive than you really are and trick a spouse into marrying and procreating with you. this could become a increasing problem in the future as plastic surgury technology improves it will be harder to detect who had work done and this will lead to more people getting plastic surgury. while its possible to look into someones credit or do a background check before marriage; medical records are sealed so potentially you could have no way of knowing if your next spouse is really just an ugly person who had work done.

the real problem illustrated in the story is that when people marry often its with the idea or goal of having children. lets assume people want to give their children a comfortable lifestyle, intelligence, health and attractiveness. throughout the history of marriage it was usually possible to know which of these traits your spouse is bringing to the party. now like the guy in the story you can be tricked into thinking your spouse is attractive when pre plastic surgery was infact ugly.

it will be interesting to see this problem grow in the future and what social impact it will have on marriage minded couples and society as a whole.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Any actual pics of the couple?

Quote: (10-24-2012 06:33 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I always wondered if Michael Jackson fully understood that no matter how many surgeries he had on his face, his kids would still look like the Michael he was trying to bury. He really showed me, because he simply used some other dude's DNA with surrogates to get pretty babies...HA HA!

To be fair, Michael Jackson had a rare disease so he had an excuse to turn white.

This her, before and after surgeries:

[Image: ugly-wife-1.jpg]

Hahahaha...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Wow, the Chinese are even doing Plastic surgery better than us now.

Damn dropping the kid cause she's ugly is harsh but pretty much human nature. this is the reason relationships with sons last longer. A man can do very little for his daughter's face and her whole value is established when she is born, but with a son he has to invest resources into making him alpha. This dude figured he had nothing to stick around for.

This is why I'm not too keen on plastic surgery or make-up. It lets ugly people sneak their genes into the pool.

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:31 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2012 06:33 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

To be fair, Michael Jackson had a rare disease so he had an excuse to turn white.

The skin disease is one thing, but the fact that he totally changed his facial structure (chin, nose, cheekbones, etc) is a different issue. He changed his FEATURES.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:34 AM)SVK Wrote:  

Wow...she went from a double-bagger to kind of cute. Homie got duped big time.

I think I'd refrain from linking these kinds of articles if you ever want Roosh to hit SE Asia....

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Someone needs to write up a datasheet on how to spot plastic surgery.

Quote: (10-25-2012 03:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Timeteo how can you tell how many rubbers you need to wear by looking at a girls face?

Quote: (10-25-2012 03:47 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (10-25-2012 03:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Timeteo how can you tell how many rubbers you need to wear by looking at a girls face?

That was referring to how many paper bags you'd put over her head to protect you from seeing her face if you had to bang her...