rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls saying you're rude

Girls saying you're rude

I've been noticing this more and more. We all know the nasty attitudes that girls have. I've never sat there and took it but dished it right back. Lately, they've been saying Im an asshole in a bad way and slowly backing off. Are so many guys kissing their ass now days that they're expecting it from everyone? I dont think its strange that they feel they can disrespect me but want to cry a river when I put them in their place. Its strange that they're not taking my verbal abuse anymore. Im not doing anything different than before. Im on my phone so sorry about any mistakes.

Girls saying you're rude

man, I get this too. I think its because they are so delusional that if anyone challenges their self-image/concept they will react by calling you an asshole. If you call a girl out for something or even tease her its imposing a different view of herself than what betas, her girlfriends and she believes. They've been told so many times they are special, beautiful, smart amazing that they start to believe it, if you challenge this its like punching them in the box, they're going to react.

Girls saying you're rude

Yup. If a girl is being a bitch to you, and you throw it back at her, she will try to spin it like you are the badguy. I had a pretty crazy story that has been unfolding in my shit hole town here.

Cliffs are basically that I was talking to a drunk girl, she started to be rude, so I was rude back. The bitch slaps me, so I slap her back. Now, about 1 year later, she is going around telling everyone that I punched her, closed fist, in the face. She has resorted to making up complete lies. Things that literally were not said and did not happen. She made up a complete lie about why we were arguing, to try and get more people involved. It is crazy how warped this cunts mind is.

Girls saying you're rude

Well, Im glad that I aint alone...i guess haha. This is bad for us though. Sarcasm and being a slight asshole has been my main move for years. I dont know what to do if betas and captain save a ho's ruin it for us. Mechanico where you at?

Girls saying you're rude

My game is kind of like that too. I'll gradually increase the asshole, gotta temper them or you'll scramble their brains. The chicks I'm with get that I don't mean a lot of the asshole things I say and when I do put them in line they won't really say much because they know my capabilities. The other day there was this booth at my school for that "who needs feminism" thing. I made a few jokes about it and talked about how they have nothing left and are resorting to fat acceptance. Shes in a few womens studies classes and piped up. Instead of arguing I said "bitch shut the fuck up" (in a real serious voice) and told her something funny. She knew I said that as a joke about feminism, but I said it seriously enough she could tell I was also telling her to drop it. It had the undercurrent of "stay in line, you submit to me, you get turned on by my dominance, don't try to deny that fact."

An example from the other side of things: I was at a house party, just met a girl and we were having a group convo, the girls started blabbing about using guys for dates and getting them to buy drinks. I said "you shouldn't do that, its not right to take advantage of a drunk person who you have power over" (they were talking about guys taking advantage of drunk chicks earlier). I got a thorough bitch out after that.

Girls saying you're rude

My view on this is that you shouldn't try to put them back in their place as much as be either witty or aloof.

If she has such a bad attitude that you get turned off, just leave, don't engage. RioNomad, by wanting to be rude back you basically feel the basic psychological need to defend yourself, but that's because you are considering the other person a peer. The point I am trying to get to, is that you need to truly believe you were higher value and didn't give a fuck about her attitude. If it's bad, just lose interest and move on.

houston, I may be completely off target here, but it seems like you are being a purposeful asshole instead of an accidental one. Like, don't try and dish back attitude, be amused by it and move on. Any attitude or dick moves you make should be because you don't give a fuck, not because you are trying to be an asshole or prove a point.

Girls saying you're rude

Im naturally an asshole and real sarcastic. It gets multiplied by 100 if someone is straight up disrespecting me for no reason. Whats a player to do now days [Image: sad.gif]

Girls saying you're rude

Quote: (10-23-2012 07:58 PM)panache Wrote:  

My view on this is that you shouldn't try to put them back in their place as much as be either witty or aloof.

If she has such a bad attitude that you get turned off, just leave, don't engage. RioNomad, by wanting to be rude back you basically feel the basic psychological need to defend yourself, but that's because you are considering the other person a peer. The point I am trying to get to, is that you need to truly believe you were higher value and didn't give a fuck about her attitude. If it's bad, just lose interest and move on.

houston, I may be completely off target here, but it seems like you are being a purposeful asshole instead of an accidental one. Like, don't try and dish back attitude, be amused by it and move on. Any attitude or dick moves you make should be because you don't give a fuck, not because you are trying to be an asshole or prove a point.

I guess I should clarify. I'm rarely rude. More witty/sarcastic. If a girl is being rude to me, I will say something like "That's really interesting, sweetheart. Tell me more." or "You have such an amazing personality, your mother must be proud." I don't generally get into pissing contests or tell them to fuck off. I just make them look foolish and clown them, which is probably why the girl slapped me. Girls can't get into a battle of wits, they are too stupid.

Girls saying you're rude

Quote: (10-23-2012 08:07 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Girls can't get into a battle of wits, they are too stupid.

[Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Girls saying you're rude

The attitudes are a real problem. When most dudes worship her like a goddess, she just isn't used to being called out on her inane bullshit. Also, you can't walk away from all the brash bitches, because you don't want to forego potential bangs with such a large portion of the female population. The way to go is to say less and use facial expressions to do the talking. Raised eyebrows or a cocked head will give her the message.

But drunk bitches won't pick up on it, so there's no perfect answer other than to go somewhere with more pleasent women.

Girls saying you're rude

On the http://shrink4men.com website they talk about nutso BPD chicks. It's common for BPDs to get aggressive when you call them out on being aggressive.

If you say "stop hurting me", they'll consider that abusive.

I've seen it myself from a few different girls, and it gets absurd. It's as if they feel they have a right to be abusive, and any impinging on that right can lead them to rage.

I've heard estimates anywhere from 4 to 12% of women are full out BPD, with many more having occasional BPD traits.

So if you are calling a girl out for being hurtful, and she lashes out by being even more hurtful, chances are she's evil.

Girls saying you're rude

I find that in general a lot of girls are either too sensitive, or just have a poor sense of humor.

I have this problem a lot with friends of friends. I'm joking around with them and then they just go silent. then I find out weeks/months later that they are secretly ultra upset at me because I made fun of them for some random thing. these girls are worth ignoring.

there is a different type of girl that absolutely love it when you give them shit about everything, as it is a type of attention that they are starving for when so many guys are just kissing their ass about all of their horrible habits and traits. I get along with these types of girls exponentially better than the rest.

Girls saying you're rude

OP, why would a chick get so bitchy? i mean, what do you do to provoke such bad/bitchy reactions towards you? (you're talking about real/serious resistance right?)

Girls saying you're rude

Quote: (10-24-2012 11:12 AM)XXL Wrote:  

OP, why would a chick get so bitchy? i mean, what do you do to provoke such bad/bitchy reactions towards you? (you're talking about real/serious resistance right?)

He was born a man. Do you not live in the US?

Girls saying you're rude

Quote: (10-23-2012 07:31 PM)houston Wrote:  

Lately, they've been saying Im an asshole in a bad way and slowly backing off.

If they're saying you're an asshole in a bad way then you're just being uncalibrated and unaware of how you're coming across.

Quote:Quote:

Are so many guys kissing their ass now days that they're expecting it from everyone?

This has nothing to do with you coming across as an asshole. Don't blame other guys because of how girls are responding to you.

Girls saying you're rude

yeah you're right, only in US girls are rude when a guy fucks something up. the rest of the world just love you unconditionally.

my point is that there must be a legit reason about OP's game why he gets those bad reactions CONSISTENTLY. unless it's just typical scepticism/pesimism/sarcasm/etc.

Girls saying you're rude

Most days I talk to 5-10 girls. 1-2 are very sweet. 1-2 are rude. The rest are basically neutral depending on how well I game them them.

My reaction when a girl says I'm rude:

[Image: lol.gif][Image: tongue.gif][Image: lol.gif]

Then I say...

"you're cute when you get mad,........................ just kidding you're still ugly!"

Don't get emotional over angry, rude, stupid chicks. THEY ARE BENEATH YOU!

Don't waste your energy!

Girls saying you're rude

Women are ether qualifying themselves or eliminating themselves.
However it is important to determine if they are truely screwed up on just shit-testing you.

If you have a really good skill set you can handle the crazy ones.
However the amount of effort is not worth the bang.
And you will not want them around full time.

Girls saying you're rude

I kind of get told I'm rude a lot.

I noticed it's usually because I'm coming off as too much of an asshole, and that I'm not quite calibrated/in-state.

Usually just smile and plow on. If it was a dealbreaker, you'll be quick to know because the girl will make it quite obvious she no longer wants to talk to you.

It's never a good thing though when they say outright "you're rude." There are times when you say a rude neg, but you say it just the right way and at the right time that it provokes the attraction response, but when you're uncalibrated it will generate the kinda repulsed "rude" response.

Girls saying you're rude

The term "rude" has come into popularity as much as American girls say "like" nowadays. If you ever overhear a gaggle of college age American girls (especially sorority types) talking their usual useless shit, one will usually make a comment about what some guy did or said to them, and one of the lemmings will chime in with "Ruddeeee!!!". It might now be on par with "creepy".

Being in Miami for the past two years, I've come across countless rude bitches. Full on disgusted faces, snide retorts (que the back turn even). I've become so accustomed to battling through entitlted attitudes and bitch shields that when a a girl I'm gaming doesn't put it up immediately, I smile to myself inside. At that point I know its full on Fuck Up Avoidance Game, and I calibrate accordingly. In a way I have learned to appreciate the difficulty and attitude I get here. Think of it like doing sprints uphill, on rock terrain, in high altitude. When I'm anywhere else, (Especially NYC and the westcoast of Florida) I get more IOIS, better vibes, my opens are smoother, my confidence grows, and women just seem so much easier. Game isn't so much a battle of will at that point but more like two polar opposite magnets attracted to each other, our bodies being the poles, and the only resistance being the words spoken.

That being said, I really like Rio's approach. When a girl is openly rude to you or giving you shit, the best course of action is sarcastic disinterested but playful wittiness. Raised eyebrow and such. Women are emotional creatures, and they will do everything in their power to project their emotions onto whoever enters their sphere. They are trying to get a rise out of you, and by you "dishing it back" you're giving her not only the satisfaction that she got under your skin, but the justification to label you as an "asshole" and proceed to relay this to every beta orbiter and girl in her constellation.

If your objective is the lay at some point (which trust me will be that much more satisfying after she gives you that attitude), you're much better off NOT taking the hostile route.

"Why is this guy so disinterested in what I'm saying?
"Why is he not reacting?"
"This usually works on other guys...waittt is he mocking me?"
"I can't tell what he's thinking!"
"Is he serious or is he joking?"
"Why is he sitting there with that smug look on his face?"

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Girls saying you're rude

Girl: "You should buy me a drink if you want to talk to me."
Guy: "You should buy ME a drink with that attitude."
Girl: "That's stupid, you're rude. Whatever."

I just made that up, but similar to how I see a lot of conversations go. Girls not recognizing that they are being rude first, then pushing it all onto the guy.

Girls saying you're rude

Quote: (10-24-2012 05:24 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Guy: "You should buy ME a drink with that attitude."
Girl: "That's stupid, you're rude. Whatever."

I just made that up, but similar to how I see a lot of conversations go. Girls not recognizing that they are being rude first, then pushing it all onto the guy.

Guy: "<smirk> Oh really, I don't buy drinks for girls I'm not on a date with"
Girl: "That's a stupid policy"
Guy: "Well maybe you can change mind...<take sip of you drink give her eye contact>"
Girl: Starts qualifying...

Not sure how I'd actually respond, I haven't had a girl demand a drink from me in a long time.

Girls saying you're rude

Me: "You must have lost your damn mind."
followed by a bitch please look

No matter how fine she is, I would switch from pickup mode to get the fuck otta here mode.

Girls saying you're rude

I actually had a girl ask me to buy her a drink the other night. She wasn't rude about it, so I grinned and said "I don't buy girls drinks, sorry sweetheart." I could have banged her, but she was overweight. Short, dark skinned girl with a cute smile. Had she dropped some weight, she would be cute.

Girls saying you're rude

I've got a slightly different take on this. I'm from a left wing leaning city in a left wing university. Girls associated with sororities are generally more receptive to asshole Game ; they adhere to traditional notions of Alpha males submissive females. In my major, political science, most of the attractive girls are repulsed by asshole Game or asshole behavior in general. They enter this major for a reason, they've got a big mouth and they're willing to use it. I tried that method for two years with no luck.

As of now, I've learned to adhere to their notion of an Alpha male (according to my city's dating culture): Confident assertive nice guy. After entering their comfort zone, I switch to being myself an Asshole, and the hamster spins.