rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

BDSM

Just started reading about BDSM. For dominant men (which really, should be every man), it sounds like a players dream come true:

-When a woman accepts your domination, you can fuck her whenever you want, in whatever hole you want, without having to ask permission first.

-Polygamy is widely accepted.

-The sheer rush a real man must feel when he knows he's dominating a woman. (On the flip side, how did evolution make certain men get aroused by women kicking his nuts?)

Now it's true there seem to be more men than women involved, but I think this problem is mitigated by several factors:

-Most places where men go to meet women (bars, clubs, matchmaking websites) have more men than women. Compatively, the BDSM scene isn't so bad.

-Women want to submit more than men want to dominate. (In fact, research seems to suggest that men want to submit more than men want to dominate.) So a man interested in dominating can still have the laws of supply and demand in his favor.

-Consider the Roosh Obscurity Hypothesis: The further a man is from the mainstream, the worse his game will be. Since it's possible to get in the top 5% of percent of Gamers with just a few months of hard work, real players should have a competitive advantage.

Has anyone tried BDSM before? Thoughts?

BDSM

uuhhhh..... If thats your thing man. Ive never tried it, some girl tried to get me to one time and i just wasn't into trying it. I mean yea if youre into that kind of thing then go for it do the do. Interesting Statistics i must say.